Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

7 Lies That Ruin Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships (3129 Views)

Top 7 Lies Women Tell Men; A Must Read For The Men / Top-7 Lies Men Tell To Get A Woman / Women's Top 7 Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by benheart(f): 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
1. If my partner shapes up, then our relationship will work just right , It's not what Ur relationship can give 2 U, but what U can give 2 Ur relationship.

2. The grass is greener on the other side, If I choose a new partner, then they won't bring me all this unhappiness I'm going thru

3. My inner longing for happiness can only be met by what my partner says or does to me == No one has the responsibility for ones happiness.

4. My family & Friends are more important than my relationship ,  True! Families & established friendship are important,but the new friendship & family Ur trying to build is more important and requires more energy than the one already established.

5. Putting Ur partner in a box,  Having a domineering, controlling, controversial & argumentative attitude, will only run ur relationship to the ground and remove the individuality, strength and uniqueness of each party, and what they bring to the relationship.

6. Inflexibility,  Not sensitive to the feelings, pain and hurts ur action is causing your partner and refusing to communicate, listen, have compassion or value the differences in each other, thereby adapting for growth of ur long-time partnership.

7.Friendship ,  Constantly picking on the shortcomings of your partner and never celebrating their strength’s, makes them feel unwanted, unloved and not having ur friendship, which is vital for longterm partnership.
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by iice(f): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
nice
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by Busybody2(f): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hmmn, you have said it all kiss Are you single or do you have any single brother like you embarassed
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by justkunmi(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Busybody

What.if.he's.single? Hnmm
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by tutuola: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
perhaps im mistaken but isn't benheart a lady?
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
I like smiley
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2009
benheart:

1. If my partner shapes up, then our relationship will work just right , It's not what your relationship can give 2 U, but what U can give 2 your relationship.

2. The grass is greener on the other side, If I choose a new partner, then they won't bring me all this unhappiness I'm going thru

3. My inner longing for happiness can only be met by what my partner says or does to me == No one has the responsibility for ones happiness.

4. My family & Friends are more important than my relationship ,  True! Families & established friendship are important,but the new friendship & family your trying to build is more important and requires more energy than the one already established.

5. Putting your partner in a box,  Having a domineering, controlling, controversial & argumentative attitude, will only run your relationship to the ground and remove the individuality, strength and uniqueness of each party, and what they bring to the relationship.

6. Inflexibility,  Not sensitive to the feelings, pain and hurts your action is causing your partner and refusing to communicate, listen, have compassion or value the differences in each other, thereby adapting for growth of your long-time partnership.

7.Friendship ,  Constantly picking on the shortcomings of your partner and never celebrating their strength’s, makes them feel unwanted, unloved and not having your friendship, which is vital for longterm partnership.

I agree with all other points except number 2 and 5. . .

For your number 2 point. . .I don't think anybody should be chained into being in a relationship with someone who doesn't make you happy just because you ain't sure if its greener at the other end. . .  Everyone one has the right to be happy. . .and if your with someone who doesn't make you happy. . .then bounce. . .and move unto to someone who'll make you happy. . .
Life is all about taking risks. . .and if we don't take a step towards happiness we would never get a chance at it!

and for your number 2 point. . .your loved one, family and friends are all important and its all about striking a good balance between the three. . .none of these group of individuals should feel undermined.  . .
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by Pharoh: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2009
I would want to think you are writing from a female point of view but still i won't deny some truth attached to your post.
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by TEEMAMA1(f): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
nice and pure
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by yilleng05(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by 190: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
what about 7 truths that can ruin a relationship!
Re: 7 Lies That Ruin Relationships by Busybody2(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2010
tutuola:

perhaps im mistaken but isn't benheart a lady?

I swear the intimacy was male when I POSTED my "proposal", he prolly sensed my desperadoness and wimped out and legged it, wharradisgrace  embarassed embarassed embarassed Guess he ain't man enough for me, its his loss i guess angry angry angry cheesy

justkunmi:

@Busybody

What.if.he's.single? Hnmm

With desperados like  me around, he will hastily retract his Nairaland membership and even pay to release himself too, lol grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Her Wedding is in 3 months and She Falls Terribly Sick / Guys Are U Less Tough On Skinny Girls! / 10 Biggest Dating Turn Offs For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.