Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals (4124 Views)

Do Money Rituals Actually Work? / The Rituals Of Christianity / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 8:46am On Jan 13, 2016
Hello Seekers, I will be teaching Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals on this thread!
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2016
"Those who regard this ritual as a mere device to invoke or banish spirits are unworthy to possess it. Properly understood, it is the Medicine of metals and the Stone of the Wise." - Aleister Crowley

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Mathematical(f): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2016
Ok..?
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2016
Hello Seekers

Today, I will start by teaching you The Kabbalah Invocation And Cross Rituals.

The purpose of The Kabbalah Invocation And Cross Rituals is to establish you as the center of the Universe.

It uses the concept of Adam Kadmon to identify the Microcosm “You” with the Macrocosm “The Tree of Life as a
representation of the Universe”.

Consider also that in order to construct a
circle you must first establish the centerpoint.

You are instructed to draw a cross of light upon your body with the oration Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen, translated as “Thou art the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory for ever, Amen.”

The oration is taken from the last line of the Lord’s Prayer, spoken in Hebrew to emphasize its correspondence with the Tree of Life.

The first power appears in the wording of the oration: The use of Ateh, “thou art” identifies the light with a external power, namely, “Our Father.”

The same idea is expressed at the end of the oration with “Amen,” which is for Adonai Melekh Na’amon meaning “Lord, faithful King.”

It would make much more sense especially in light of the New Aeon for you to identify yourself with the light considering that you are establishing yourself “Not God” as the center of the Universe in this ritual.

Because the ritual uses the concept of Adam Kadmon in drawing the cross of light.

Three of the five words that make up the oration are names of Sephira which correspond to the appropriate location on the body: Malkuth, Geburah and Gedulah.

It would thus make sense to exchange Ateh “thou art” with the God-name of Kether, Eheieh, which means “I am.”

This identifies you with the light and provides a Kabbalistic link with the appropriate sephira when touching your forehead.

Amen is exchanged for IAO, a solar formula of resurrection associated with Tiphareth which is vibrated over the plexus.

This change links all five phrases of the oration with the corresponding sephiroth of. Adam Kadmon.

The revised oration now reads “I am the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory for ever IAO.”

When performing this version of the Kabbalistic Cross, you not only identifies yourself as the center of the universe but also forms a cross of the Elements within your aura.

Eheieh is associated with Air.

Malkuth with Earth.

Geburah with Fire.

And Gedulah with Water.

IAO represents Spirit at the center of the. Elemental Cross.

While the original version instructs you to touch your chest when saying Malkuth, modern mystics often touch the groin at this point in the ritual.

The latter method makes more sense, as it fully extends the cross of light over the whole body.

Also, while the groin is given to the sephira. Yesod, it is much closer to the feet where Malkuth resides.

The crossbars of the cross of light are visualised as extending into infinity

KABBALAH CROSS INVOCATION AND RITUAL

Take a steel dagger or knife in the right hand.

Face East: Touch thy forehead and say Ateh (Thou art).

Touch thy breast and say Malkuth (The Kingdom).

Touch thy right shoulder and say ve-Geburah (And The Power).

Touch thy left shoulder and say ve-Gedulah (And The Glory).

Clasp thy hands before thee and say le-Olam (Forever).

Dagger between fingers, point up and say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by ifenes(m): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2016
OP,Tarot, Astrology, Kabala and Numerology are sister disciplines. They are not meant to be studied, taught or practiced separately, as is all too common today. Those who wish to practice these Arts esoterically, must use the four together.

2 Likes

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
You are 100% wrong. Tarot, Astrology, Kabbalah and Numerology are NOT sister disciplines and they can be studied, taught or practised separately!

ifenes:
OP,Tarot, Astrology, Kabala and Numerology are sister disciplines. They are not meant to be studied, taught or practiced separately, as is all too common today. Those who wish to practice these Arts esoterically, must use the four together.

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by ifenes(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Divinerspell:
You are 100% wrong. Tarot, Astrology, Kabbalah and Numerology are NOT sister disciplines and they can be studied, taught or practised separately!

Pardon me for intruding. Fire, Water, Air and Earth are symbols of the four hemispheres of consciousness: Intuition, Emotion, Intellect and Sensation. One might say they symbolize the four great Arts of Tarot, Astrology, Kabala and Numerology which must be harmonized if the Great Work is to proceed successfully.

I am not saying your teaching on Kabbalah is wrong,but for better harmony you need the rest. If you need further explanation I will be obliged to tell you the theory in details.

1 Like

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by analice107: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
ifenes:

Pardon me for intruding. Fire, Water, Air and Earth are symbols of the four hemispheres of consciousness: Intuition, Emotion, Intellect and Sensation. One might say they symbolize the four great Arts of Tarot, Astrology, Kabala and Numerology which must be harmonized if the Great Work is to proceed successfully.

I am not saying your teaching on Kabbalah is wrong,but for better harmony you need the rest. If you need further explanation I will be obliged to tell you the theory in details.
And I thought you were an Atheist who didn't believe in these things? Ah Seed of Satan. Fighting against God. It won't be long, it won't be long from now.
If it was a Christian thread, you and pleaton would have rushed in, causing confusion every where. It shall not be long. that which you have chosen, you shall enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by ifenes(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
analice107:

And I thought you were an Atheist who didn't believe in these things? Ah Seed of Satan. Fighting against God. It won't be long, it won't be long from now.
If it was a Christian thread, you and pleaton would have rushed in, causing confusion every where. It shall not be long. that which you have chosen, you shall enjoy.

There is no such thing as Satan and God. You should probably learn more before contributing your ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Go on with your theory in details....

ifenes:

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by analice107: 11:49am On Jan 14, 2016
ifenes:

There is no such thing as Satan and God. You should probably learn more before contributing your ignorance.
But there other spirit beings right? Only, no such thing as God, particular the Christian God right? You are a fool. Forgive my French.

4 Likes

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by glossy6(f): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
analice107:

But there other spirit beings right? Only, no such thing as God, particular the Christian God right? You are a fool. Forgive my French.

Let them be. Their stubbornness will find them out

1 Like

Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2016
Interesting...

glossy6:

Let them be. Their stubbornness will find them out
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2016
Divinerspell
It sounds to me like the awakening and empowerment of self. Interesting.
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2016
So this is where your faith is, ifenes
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by ifenes(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Muafrika2:
So this is where your faith is, ifenes

Whet faith. I study everything you are too lazy to find out.
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 3:16am On Jan 17, 2016
Muafrika2:
Divinerspell It sounds to me like the awakening and empowerment of self. Interesting.

Yes it is and there are lots to it
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 17, 2016
ifenes:

Whet faith. I study everything you are too lazy to find out.
Study on. It's how people find the truth. I would have asked another question but I do not want to derail this thread.

ifenes:

I believe we are waiting for your theory...

Divinerspell:
Go on with your theory in details....
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 17, 2016
Divinerspell:

Yes it is and there are lots to it

It's referred to as "flesh" by early Christian writers becaude it's power can awaken the desires of the flesh. Once awoken, because it is "dead" or subdued in some people, there is nothing as hard to get rid of.

The Kabbalah must be using it in the first step to open up the individual to spiritual perception.
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by ifenes(m): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

Study on. It's how people find the truth. I would have asked another question but I do not want to derail this thread.

I believe we are waiting for your theory...

It's not my thread and I do not want to derail.
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Nostradamus: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Divinerspell:
Hello Seekers, I will be teaching Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals on this thread!
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 10:00am On May 31, 2016
Nostradamus:
08039504625,that's my number,please add me on whatsapp let's chart privately i have some issues to discuss with you or would you prefer that you drop your number and i add you?

Am sorry i am replying late. I just got back from Indian. Send me a pm through my nairaland profile
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Nostradamus: 9:29pm On May 31, 2016
Divinerspell:

Am sorry i am replying late. I just got back from Indian. Send me a pm through my nairaland profile
that account for your long from nairaland,how was the journey?wetin you come bring for me?please check your palm reading thread.thank you.
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Divinerspell: 4:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Nostradamus:
that account for your long from nairaland,how was the journey?wetin you come bring for me?please check your palm reading thread.thank you.

Hahahahahahahaha... I brought enlightenment for you... I will check my palm reading thread now... The spirit said some palms needs reading...

May the spirit lead and guide you

Divinerspell
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by Nostradamus: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
Divinerspell:

Hahahahahahahaha... I brought enlightenment for you... I will check my palm reading thread now... The spirit said some palms needs reading...

Divinerspell
you mean enlightenment the hindu way?oya bring am come here,i really want enlightement cool
Divinerspell:

Divinerspell
you mean enlightenment the hindu way?oya bring am come here,i really want enlightement
Re: Kabbalah Invocation And Rituals by olusegun711: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello ,how can I get in touch with you privately, this is my gmail account, olusegunolateju@gmail.com .

(1) (Reply)

The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation? / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / Wet Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.