Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree (28626 Views)

Free Tuition University Guideline (ftug) For International Students / Riot In UNN Over Increase In Tuition Fees ? / Free Tuition Fee Universities In Europe, Asia And America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by AnupamRoy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hello
My cgpa is poor 3.22 out of 4 and i just complete my graduation in Computer Science & Engineering.
I want to complete my masters degree in Europe with free tuition fees. Plz anyone give me some detailed information and link.
Re: How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by candygirl1: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2009
Re: How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by agoro2u: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2009
Not english site?
Re: How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by candygirl1: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2009
when u get to the site on the top left u will c english. click on it, the website will direct to english
Re: How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by bigfat08: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
Let us help you gain admission into cheap universities in Europe, school tuition fees from N50,000.e.g M.Sc. Cartography- Technical University of Munich- Munich, Germany -Start date: Oct 2013-Tuition Fee: € 250 per year -Duration: 24 months

Re: How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by akinpi1(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2015
couldn't locate the English translation
Re: How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by Priscal56: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
Helo,am interested inobox vis olawaleolagunju64@gmail.com thank you
Re: How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree by HARFORDEDUi: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
You can also study in Ukraine, Romania, Russia and China for as low as $1500 to $3500.

Visit www.facebook.com/harfordedu/ for admission application process and update.

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High / Crawford University Staff Shaving A Student’s Beard In Igbesa / Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.