Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) (73093 Views)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by OvieYel(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
omg I luv cats. look @ its eyes... so yellow and beautiful. omoh, kill dat cat quickly oh...na village witch. Jux go play 10m naira bet and u go see say ur way don open now.. lol
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by DICKtator: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:
(photo S) I Killed A Giant Wild Cat That Has Killing Birds

A very big wild cat have been killing my chicken for some time now. i have lost so many and just this past 2 days it killed 2 cock and a hen.
today its luck ran out. Check the photos.

Did you receive call from the village after the cat died?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
MissNairaland1:

that cat spirit will hunt you......
you burst my head ooo.....lol
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by kelvz(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
AmakaDNB:
shocked That could be a Benin woman I know o
lolz.. our women has suffered.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Estimable(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
jasper7:
as we no get animal control in nigeria. You just slayed a beautiful cat angry. You could easily sell the cat and get some cash. which would have been more economical for you. at least recoup the cost of the dead birds.

Gerrrarrrrah here men

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by FTBOY: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
I won't call the op cruel but highly stu.pid! if we have to follow ur ideology, then lions, tigers and all other big cats ought to be killed too for killing harmless animals for food. were you expecting the cat to protect your chickens? Iranu...

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by krall69: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
You should have made a video of how you killed it. That spike is really nice
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by room089: 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please show this ugly creature to that musician that goes by the name: Lynxxx so that he could coup a feel of the animal he decided to adopt its name.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by billyG(m): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
jasper7:
as we no get animal control in nigeria. You just slayed a beautiful cat angry. You could easily sell the cat and get some cash. which would have been more economical for you. at least recoup the cost of the dead birds.
Who won Buy cat wher look like yur granny @ nite operation.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
texazzpete:

What did it do? It did what it's supposed to do as a wild carnivore. Kill and eat meat.
It's one thing to kill it , it's another to act like it's some type of bad creature that was being naughty.
And did you bother to think about the effect the cat's action will have on the owner of the chickens?

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Btruth: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Seun:
Yes. The difference is that venomous snakes can kill people. If a venomous snake bites you in Nigeria, you are dead. So we don't joke with snakes. If I captured a non-venomous snake (or a wild cat), I would try to keep it in the cage as a pet instead of killing it. My ideal cat would look just like the cat in this picture. Smooth black fur with golden eyes, just like cats in the movies. I'm not afraid of black cats. I like them.

Seun, I no like this your style at all oooo, the man said the cat has done him more damage than good. That cat is evil and even possessed. Can't you see it from the 2nd picture? If naa me, I go do worse gan self....cut am pieces and feed it to my cat fish.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:

A very big wild cat have been killing my chicken for some time now. i have lost so many and just this past 2 days it killed 2 cock and a hen.

Killing this wild cat is cruel, you should have gone to a nearby forest to release lt back to the wild.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one OP, cats are degenerate
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by ikombe: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Twaci:
Don't mind the OP. The cat is a beautiful one, he could have just turned it over to a zoo or a pet store, not kill it. Its inhumane abeg.

Let him try it where animals/pets are protected by law and see what happens to him undecided
Fabulocity:
In obodo oyibo, you'd be arrested for animal cruelty...
if e dey pain you tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
What was the act of burning the dead wild cat for?? Killing it's "spirit"??
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by abbey621(m): 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nairalanders are so funny, it's like some of you are so entrenched in what's going on in Western civilization that you forgot this is 9ja! Someone just lost several chickens to a wicked cat and you all are shouting animal abuse, do you know the cost of chicken? Some even said take it to the animal shelter or release it back to the streets since it was only looking for food, to those people I say, wake up! Poor guy must have been calculating how much those chickens would fetch and one useless cat just devoured them just like that, wicked cat!

7 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by MissNairaland1: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
i meannnn......why should he kill the cat?

SAVEDBABA:
you burst my head ooo.....lol
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by FTBOY: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Even if he released it the cat will come back and if held in captivity it will take months to tame that cat and even when tame it will still hunt those chickens. Im a cat lover too and I agree its a fine specimen but meen it had to go. This is the same treatment they give to lions that acquire a taste for human flesh.
so what are you saying? did the cat hunt and kill the op's family members? the cat was just being a cat. what the op did is silly!
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
why?? cry cry cry cry

it was such a beautiful cat. cry cry

You shouldn't have killed it.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fabulocity:

Shut the fucck up ??
What do you know about Obodo Oyibo ??

Shut Up.
We kill wild cats in North Carolina.
Why am i not in police custody ??

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 5:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
devil may cry cat...heheheh embarassed
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
jamela:
I would never have been able to let anyone hurt it, How do you sleep at night? Just look at its eyes, aww! Seeing you hold your weapon so close to it makes me wanna cry.
you broke my heart though, hurt my feelings angry embarassed
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Honestly, u should have sold it to our naija zoos. I took some kids to Abuja zoo in Asokoro this xmas and was horrified dat they had very few animals there. It d have been excitin to hav seen the wild cat in dat zoo.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
abbey621:
Nairalanders are so funny, it's like some of you are so entrenched in what's going on in Western civilization that you forgot this is 9ja! Someone just lost several chickens to a wicked cat and you all are shouting animal abuse, do you know the cost of chicken? Some even said take it to the animal shelter or release it back to the streets since it was only looking for food, to those people I say, wake up! Poor guy must have been calculating how much those chickens would fetch and one useless cat just devoured them just like that, wicked cat!
sharrap dere!

do you know how many animals YOU have eaten? do you know how many habitats your human kind have destroyed? i wonder what would happen to you if all the animals in the bush decided to go on a killing rampage because of that.

it is just a cat! simple. it's SUPPOSED to eat the damn chickens! you don't want it too, you take it away. you don't kill it!

Christ! such babarism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
Donald3d:
"you will know that you are not the one that is not your father, and it is very hard for you"
Lolz...I beg make I laugh small ds evening jare,pls do you have the link to that comedy skit?,pls upload it for me I beg.I want to knw who burn it.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
If you never kill am let me know make I run am with some level and how much grin
adenine02:

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
For those talking shiit about Animal rights or getting arrested for killing animals.
You're in Nigeria and you don't know shoot.
In USA, we kill and eat everything.
Ranging from rattle Snakes, wild cats, deer's, Bear, fish, turtle, anything you can think of.

And people post them on social media, who will arrest them ??

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by helovesme(f): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Shut the fucck up ??
What do you know about Obodo Oyibo ??

Shut Up.
We kill wild cats in North Carolina.b
Why I'm not in police custody ??

I don't know about North Carolina but try it in Europe and you are guaranteed to get a criminal conviction plus your details as headlines in your local newspaper.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Teempakguy:
sharrap dere!

do you know how many animals YOU have eaten? do you know how many habitats your human kind have destroyed? i wonder what would happen to you if all the animals in the bush decided to go on a killing rampage because of that.

it is just a cat! simple. it's SUPPOSED to eat the damn chickens! you don't want it too, you take it away. you don't kill it!

Christ! such babarism.

That are you tryna say ??
He has the right to kill anything he wants and whichever ways he chooses to kill it.
What do you know about barbarism ??
Do you eat pork ??
How are those pigs killed ?? They are stabbed in the heart

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
helovesme:

I don't know about North Carolina but try it in Europe and you are guaranteed to get a criminal conviction plus your details as headlines in your local newspaper.

What will make people go live in Europe ??
What does Europe know about human and animal rights ??
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by helovesme(f): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:

What will make people go live in Europe ??
What does Europe know about human and animal rights ??

http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/nigerian-student-escaped-deportion-for-killing-a-cat-in-canada.html

It's the same in Canada. Zero tolerance for animal cruelty. I'm sure such act by the OP in any sane country will be rewarded with a prison sentence.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by helovesme(f): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fabulocity:

You are right.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/nigerian-student-escaped-deportion-for-killing-a-cat-in-canada.html

The OP kills a 'wild' (there is nothing wild about the cat. It's probably lost or homeless or it was abandoned by its owner) and yet people are giving him thumbs up. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! / Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.