Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) (73063 Views)

What Could Have Killed This Chicken & How Would The Chicks Survive? (Photo) / I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by abbey621(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Teempakguy:
sharrap dere!

do you know how many animals YOU have eaten? do you know how many habitats your human kind have destroyed? i wonder what would happen to you if all the animals in the bush decided to go on a killing rampage because of that.

it is just a cat! simple. it's SUPPOSED to eat the damn chickens! you don't want it too, you take it away. you don't kill it!

Christ! such babarism.

Leave Grammar for the Novelist would you! We're talking about Nigeria where poverty is the order of the day, where corruption has killed more people than diseases. When you depend on the sale of chickens for survival and some wild cat came to destroy your livelihood, tell me what stops you from removing the intruder! Keep your moral lessons to yourself, humans are dying of hunger and you are here talking about pets....rubbish!

7 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
For ur mind now, u don dey form cat slayer grin
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
MissNairaland1:
i meannnn......why should he kill the cat?

d cat is a threat to his source of livelyhood na
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
Addicted2Women:

That are you tryna say ??
He has the right to kill anything he wants and whichever ways he chooses to kill it.
What do you know about barbarism ??
Do you eat pork ??
How are those pigs killed ?? They are stabbed in the heart
Oh really?

Then he he has the right to kill you by cutting out your tongue and letting you bleed to death. angry

on a more serious note, Killing the cat was very unnecessary. he is not going to eat the cat. he didn't gain anything from burning the cat. he even wasted fuel and energy.
selling the cat would have been very much better. or at least giving it out.
I still maintain that the cat did not do anything wrong. It is definitely not evil. and has the rights to not be killed for a crime it did not know it was committing. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by helovesme(f): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:
(photo S) I Killed A Giant Wild Cat That Has Killing Birds

A very big wild cat have been killing my chicken for some time now. i have lost so many and just this past 2 days it killed 2 cock and a hen.
today its luck ran out. Check the photos.

If you ever have the opportunity to live or work overseas, just make sure you do not pull such stunt for whatever reason.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/nigerian-student-escaped-deportion-for-killing-a-cat-in-canada.html
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Animal home in Nigeria? Have we finished catering for the hungry and poor in this Country? Where do you think you Are?
#thirdworldproblems
. Now this is funny.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
helovesme:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/01/nigerian-student-escaped-deportion-for-killing-a-cat-in-canada.html

It's the same in Canada. Zero tolerance for animal cruelty. I'm sure such act by the OP in any sane country will be rewarded with a prison sentence.
Please, is Canada a country ??
USA is a sane country and i kill every animal i encounter and post the on YouTube and Facebook.
Why am i not in prison ??
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
abbey621:

Leave Grammar for the Novelist would you! We're talking about Nigeria where poverty is the order of the day, where corruption has killed more people than diseases. When you depend on the sale of chickens for survival and some wild cat came to destroy your livelihood, tell me what stops you from removing the intruder! Keep your moral lessons to yourself, humans are dying of hunger and you are here talking about pets....rubbish!
Oh pulease.
so because they are living in poverty means they should think like poverty stricken humans. right?

the three chickens that died are the ones that will feed him till he dies abi? what costs him to simply give the cat away?
moral lessons are moral lessons in every environment. rich or poor.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lanretoye:

Lolz...I beg make I laugh small ds evening jare,pls do you have the link to that comedy skit?,pls upload it for me I beg.I want to knw who burn it.
before i find out who born it, it was hard hard for me , i late discover that errrm, errrmmm, its is him mother that born it,i am coming let me loot for the video ,shiii nigaga,niggaga,be righ bargh bruuuuuhh , feel me
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op please don't kill dat cat,just take it to a zoo
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Cavenchy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fabulocity:
Animal home in Nigeria? Have we finished catering for the hungry and poor in this Country? Where do you think you Are?
#thirdworldproblems

Have you read the story of Cecil the Lion's killer? I haven't been in Nigeria for quite a while but I expect there should be animal homes by now, besides he had no reason to kill it if he already captured it alive. All he had to do was transport it far away and let it back into the wild.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by SolomonAdeola: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is criminal in developed countries.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by eccentric(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Cats are carnivorous you wicked mofo! It was hungry and you allowed your chickens to be roaming about the place. What did you expect? That breed you killed looks like a rare Russian breed. Certainly not a wild cat. The owners must be worried about their missing pet. Ingrate! I hope Lassa fever visits you and your dirty chickens!

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
helovesme:

If you ever have the opportunity to live or work overseas, just make sure you do not pull such stunt for whatever reason.

Stop talking shiit.
Just because you're in Europe, you now think you know anything, if you kill a cat in Canada and USA nothing will happen, you won't be deported.
Is killing a cat a major crime ??
You can only be deported if you commit a serious crime like kidnapping or killed a human being.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rugged!!! ; cool
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2016
SolomonAdeola:
This is criminal in developed countries.

Is USA a developed country ??
If yes.
Just give me 2 hours, i will kill a cat and show you the picture
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
My mom and her neighbors...had a similar problem back in the days when we rared chickens... this cats are bloody. U even c d complete body.. we wake d next morning to c just feathers and the head of the chicken. but i got to discover that it was not their fault but their predatory instinct they retain from their cousins. lions, tiger etc. despite them being pets they still need to hunt. But this cat looks stray. i don't blame OP either. we no get animal control for naija. BURN KITTY BURN. R.I.P.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by mimicue(f): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't like cats but that cat looks cute tho

Looks like tom from Tom and jerry
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by abbey621(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Teempakguy:
Oh pulease.
so because they are living in poverty means they should think like poverty stricken humans. right?

the three chickens that died are the ones that will feed him till he dies abi? what costs him to simply give the cat away?
moral lessons are moral lessons in every environment. rich or poor.

Please stop acting as if you are oblivious to the plight of the masses in Nigeria, perhaps you are! Try to reason before criticizing, go back and read what the OP posted, you would notice this is not the first offence for the cat. The OP deliberately built a trap in order to stop the menace, releasing the cat to the wild solves nothing! Also, you mentioned 3 chickens are not enough to feed him, this is where you are wrong, if 2 out the 3 chickens are hens and the remaining one is a rooster, the 3 could quickly turn to 10 or more within a couple of months, I know you might not be familiar with the poultry business but take it from me, livestock or poultry farming can be a source of livelihood for many years if done properly!

3 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by ChynoBEATS: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:
(photo S) I Killed A Giant Wild Cat That Has Killing Birds

A very big wild cat have been killing my chicken for some time now. i have lost so many and just this past 2 days it killed 2 cock and a hen.
today its luck ran out. Check the photos.

Guy is that a mere cat or a panther

Wait o.......
shocked guy you mean you killed a Rare black panther....

Wait ah...
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lanretoye:

Lolz...I beg make I laugh small ds evening jare,pls do you have the link to that comedy skit?,pls upload it for me I beg.I want to knw who burn it.
i have see it ,i am the one that born it take am http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/11/comedy-video-what-if-your-wife-proves-youre-not-the-biological-father-of-your-children/
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
abbey621:

Please stop acting as if you are oblivious to the plight of the masses in Nigeria, perhaps you are! Try to reason before criticizing, go back and read what the OP posted, you would notice this is not the first offence for the cat. The OP deliberately built a trap in order to stop the menace, releasing the cat to the wild solves nothing! Also, you mentioned 3 chickens are not enough to feed him, this is where you are wrong, if 2 out the 3 chickens are hens and the remaining one is a rooster, the 3 could quickly turn to 10 or more within a couple of months, I know you might not be familiar with the poultry business but take it from me, livestock or poultry farming can be a source of livelihood for many years if done properly!
It was NOT an offense. guy.
the cat was simply doing what it was programmed to do by it's genes. in the cat's opinion, it worked hard to get those chickens.
fine, they so happened to be your chickens. no problem. the issue can be resolved by simply taking the cat away from that area.

come to think of it. if it were a human being that was stealing op's chickens, I'm damn sure he wouldn't kill the person. hence, this is just bullying. deliberately doing something evil to something else just because you have the power to do so. that's wrong anywhere. doesn't matter if you had a reason to.

there really is no problem that cannot be solved without including killing one of the parties..

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
Poor cat was just trying to survive na....why you kill am? angry

I hate animals generally but I can't kill one.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Donald3d:
i have see it ,i am the one that born it take am http://yabaleftonline.com/2015/11/comedy-video-what-if-your-wife-proves-youre-not-the-biological-father-of-your-children/
Bros it is a serious dangerous woman that can do and whatever for you oo, I have nosdins that you are not the one that burn it.
I mean you are not the one that burn the cat.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:

bros i am a cat lover
and i said this is a wild cat
their are tons of wild cat in this country
killing one is jus like drop in the ocean
even in d countries with animal control they will do thesame to save their livestock

anyway photos
God bless you for killing this little wicked devil. Imagine a productive bird that would fetch income to you being destroyed by that black ugly devil. I hope you used enough fuel to do the needful

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by eccentric(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
There is a Lassa fever endemic and the op is killing cats. No wonder there is Lassa fever break out. There aren't enough cats to kill off all the rats because people like op are killing the cats to protect their chickens! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hahahhahaha guy I like that your 3rd and 4th pix

I hope you shout this is Sparta! !!!!!!! B4 you killed it grin grin grin grin
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by supereagle(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
YOU JUST WASTED PRECIOUS PEPPER SOUP MEAT , EDIBLE MEAT BURNT OFF LIKE THAT.
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
adenine02:
photo of the last victim
did your chickens resurrect after killing the cat? You should have guarded your livestock well instead of murdering that beautiful cat seeking for daily bread in cold blood.

1 Like

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by tartar9(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
you killed the cat,why did you then have to burn it undecided
Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by abbey621(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Teempakguy:
It was NOT an offense. guy.
the cat was simply doing what it was programmed to do by it's genes. in the cat's opinion, it worked hard to get those chickens.
fine, they so happened to be your chickens. no problem. the issue can be resolved by simply taking the cat away from that area.

come to think of it. if it were a human being that was stealing op's chickens, I'm damn sure he wouldn't kill the person. hence, this is just bullying. deliberately doing something evil to something else just because you have the power to do so. that's wrong anywhere. doesn't matter if you had a reason to.

there really is no problem that cannot be solved without including killing one of the parties..

Sorry don't mean to be rude but you sound like someone that's never struggled for anything! A human being will not go into another person's domain and steal food or money, if a human does that and gets caught, there would be serious consequences. The cat invaded someone's territory and at such got what it deserved! Don't give me that crap about it only doing what comes natural, if a bear or lion attacked you and somehow you survived, would you be willing to entertain the animal next time or would you do all that is in your power to make your environment safe? Even in the USA, we've seen animals put down for attacking another person's child or pet not to talk of 9ja!

2 Likes

Re: I Killed This Giant Wild Cat For Killing My Chickens (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lanretoye:

Bros it is a serious dangerous woman that can do and whatever for you oo, I have nosdins that you are not the one that burn it.
I mean you are not the one that burn the cat.
it was hard for the cat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biggest Tomatoes Market In Kaduna, Nigeria: Basket Of Tomatoes Sold For ₦2500 / Kicked off My Small Scale Rabbit farm!! / Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.