Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty (25477 Views)

Install Windows On Your Apple Mac / Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks for your patronage, we are here to serve you better
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by abimic(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
My lappy makes noise on start up and when I just tap the enter key, it stops and the system boots to start up welcome screen, this in short is making my lappy's keyboard partly respond to functions when I'm using the system. How much would it cost to fix it and what could probably be wrong?
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Call or whatsapp 07035129972 for discussion or come to our office. Thanks
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
For your laptop hardware and software fixing, call or whatsapp 07035129972 or come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Lagos.
Try us today and you will never regret doing so !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by lynx200(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have a malware on my mini laptop, windowspowershell.exe and the normal anti virus can't get it out. Can you guys get it out for me and do you sell 6 cell replacement laptop batteries?
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have some questions to ask you, call or whatsapp 07035129972. Thanks
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, today will be a blessed day for us in the name of God.
Don't forget that we still offer the best service in the laptop hardware and software problem; come and confirm it today.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks for coming to have business with us !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
Those that have patronized us can testify to our good services.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
For your laptop hardware and software fixing, call or whatsapp 07035129972 or come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by lynx200(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
lynx200:
I have a malware on my mini laptop, windowspowershell.exe and the normal anti virus can't get it out. Can you guys get it out for me and do you sell 6 cell replacement laptop batteries?

Hi people. As well as yabbing some nairalanders as lazy and indolent, we have to encourage those who live up to their reputation and do good so that we encourage others to do likewise. I gave Kunle my laptop to repair and he did a good job on it even instaling some very good anti virus software, all at an affordable price. I want to say thank you for the wonderful service you gave me and will be recommending Kunle if you want to repair your system faults, hardware and software. grin
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank you so much for testifying to our good service; God will bless you sir. Keep enjoying your laptop !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
For your laptop hardware and software fixing, call or whatsapp 07035129972 or come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by 2plus2: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kunleforreal:

Oga Kunle the place is kind of far from my place but because of the good testimony I will make out time to visit.

The laptop is giving me some big issh..
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by 2plus2: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kunleforreal:

Oga Kunle the place is kind of far from where in reaide but because of the good testimony here I will make out time to visit.

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by YungDee06: 12:26am On Feb 13, 2016
In as much as your business or profession is genuine then it is worthy of promotion (free/paid). Promotion of Business or Profession is not free on most platforms but only one platform offers free business promotion (using videos or pictures).
1. You can upload Videos promoting your business or profession (as many as possible)
2. You can upload Pictures promoting your business or profession (as many as possible)

Visit www.biizmart.com and start up!
See www.biizmart.com/getting-started to get started!
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2016
2plus2:

Oga Kunle the please is kind of far from my place but because the good testimony I will make out time to visit.

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Ok, thanks for your interest in our service; I will be expecting you.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Good morning nairalanders, today will be a blessed day for us in the name of God.
Don't forget that we still offer the best service in the laptop hardware and software problem; come and confirm it today.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by jingo55: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2016
United States used HP 6735B Business Laptops with Docking station ready connector just arrived (AMD Turion Processor Dual Core Mobile, 2000 Mhz, 2 GB RAM, DVD drive, range from 200GB-320GB hard drive(Depending on size available at the time of purchase), Ethernet, Wireless, Bluetooth). Upgrade from Window Vista to Window 7(Labtop is capable of handling any upgrade up to Window 10). If interested call or text Taofik at 08035753502,08072142146 or email sales.zulfizinternational@gmail.com

Price: #30,000 each

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2016
Oga, I advise you to create a new thread for your advert for your own benefit.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thanks for your patronage, God bless you !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2016
Happy sunday to all nairalanders !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2016
Good morning, today is another opportunity for you to fix your that faulty windows or apple laptop at cheap price. Call or whatsapp 07035129972 OR come to 25, Ogunjobi street, Fadeyi, Mushin, Lagos.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Good morning to all nairalanders, today will be a blessed day for you and I by the grace of God !
Do you want a competent and reliable laptop technician ? If yes, we are the one you are looking for. All people that have patronized us can testify to our competence and reliability in fixing laptop hardware and software problems. Just visit our office address or call 07035129972 today and you will never regret doing so !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Good morning everybody, today is another blessed day for you and I in the name of God. Come and enjoy our good service !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by ciouxox(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2016
What will it cost me to replace the screen and keyboard for my MacBook Pro 15"?

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whatsapp me on 07035129972 for discussion
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whatsapp me on 07035129972 for discussion, thanks
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
happy sunday to all nairalanders ! ! !
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thanks for patronizing us, God bless you !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Major Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Case studies : It Is Not Always The Power Ic / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.