Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty (25481 Views)

Install Windows On Your Apple Mac / Fix Your Gadgets Without Leaving Your Comfort Zone / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by khassy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hi,
My laptop has been faulty for a long time now but I just manage it like that anyways. I think it's time to repair it

The issue is my screen can start dimming itself at anytime or start blinking. A slap at the back of the screen always resolve this but now, the screen still starts the blinking issue almost immediately although not always sha.

Any help??
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2016
khassy:
Hi,
My laptop has been faulty for a long time now but I just manage it like that anyways. I think it's time to repair it

The issue is my screen can start dimming itself at anytime or start blinking. A slap at the back of the screen always resolve this but now, the screen still starts the blinking issue almost immediately although not always sha.

Any help??

you laptop problem can be solved, just call or whatsapp 09038748895.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by bxg(m): 4:13am On Oct 10, 2016
Sorry Can you Fix a Asus Taichi Laptop?
Keyboard and Battery
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2016
bxg:
Sorry Can you Fix a Asus Taichi Laptop? Keyboard and Battery
yes Sir, just bring it to my office or contact me on whatsapp - 09038748895
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2016
thanks for your patronages
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Johans(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello, i desperately need to change my Hp 630 screen (15.6) before resuming school. What i need is a sincere cheap cost of the repair (tokunboh screen) and if possible a reccomended repair area in Abuja.

Please how much does it cost to repair it? I need an estimate.

Thanks

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
Johans:
Hello, i desperately need to change my Hp 630 screen (15.6) before resuming school. What i need is a sincere cheap cost of the repair (tokunboh screen) and if possible a reccomended repair area in Abuja.

Please how much does it cost to repair it? I need an estimate.

Thanks

call or whatsapp 09038748895 for the price
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Good morning
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2016
we are here for you always
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by JustCare: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Logic board got damaged.
I have kept hard drive for myself.
Battery condition: not certain.
Other parts of the macbook working.

Will collect any amount reasonable to dispose of it.

Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
JustCare:
Logic board got damaged.
I have kept hard drive for myself.
Battery condition: not certain.
Other parts of the macbook working.

Will collect any amount reasonable to dispose of it.

sorry, I don't buy apple laptop
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Those people that have patronized us can testify to our good services.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for your patronages
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2016
Happy Sunday to all Nairaland members, thanks for your patronages.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2016
call or whatsapp 09038748895 now for business.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2016
those that patronized us can testify to our good service.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2016
Today is another blessed day in the name of God
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Thank for your patronages
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2016
we are always here to serve you better
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2016
seeing is believing
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
happy sunday to all nairaland members, thanks for your patronages
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Joysmart(f): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good evening Please how much does it cost to repair a low end dell laptop
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Joysmart(f): 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good evening
Good evening
Please how much does it cost to change the screen of a low end dell laptop
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by glounitedfan(m): 1:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Slim PS3 console for sale. 160GB,one pad and PES2016. contact 08107433680
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 3:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Joysmart:
Good evening
Please how much does it cost to repair a low end dell laptop

please , contact me on whatsapp for discussion.
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Good morning
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2016
seeing is believing
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
call or whatsapp now
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
Happy sunday to all nairaland members, thanks for your patronages
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks for your patronages
Re: Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty by Kunleforreal(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Good morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Major Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop / Case studies : It Is Not Always The Power Ic / Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.