Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

How True Is This? (pix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How True Is This? (pix) (1288 Views)

Bad Mind Peeps---this Pix Got Me Lmao / How True Is This. PIX / This Pix Got Me Laughing Non Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This? (pix) by Sveen: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2016
Cc. Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How True Is This? (pix) by cassidy1996(m): 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
go find where seat down.... who be dis one?
Re: How True Is This? (pix) by ayindepremier: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Re: How True Is This? (pix) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2016
Sveen:
Cc. Lalasticlala

Good morning sir, it's a great pleasure for me to be able to get you after a long search,i hope I met you well sir
As you have known sir, the Mr nairaland competition is here again.as a matter of fact,you are an active nairalander, a popular and respected one for that matter.so as a team, the whole of TEAMFALCONEY has decided to count on you for victory regarding your status and position on nairaland.
Don't count on man is the what they say,but we are counting on you because we are sure you will never let us down. The elections are around the corner, we on behalf of FALCONEY are looking up to you sir because we know your Monika will do a lot in granting us victory.
Thanks as you consider the beloved team sir.

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dasukigate- Nigerians Won't Kill Someone With Laughter / I Trust Igbo Men, They Will Begin To Use Sex Doll Private Part As Ritual. / The Ventriloquist & the Blonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.