Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. (10264 Views)

Setting Up A Palm Processing Factory / Abia Signs MOU For Palm Estate, Targets 5000 Jobs (photos) / Willie Obiano Starts Rice Production & Processing In Anambra State(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by OfficialOlutech: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
[size=14pt]Full scale Automatic and manual palm oil processing machines for commercial palm oil production plant.[/size]

This is a fully automated system that is completely labour free, fast and efficient, for round the clock production.
It consists of elevator and conveyor systems that maneuvers loads with ease and works with efficient timing.
The production capacity of this machine give a high standard quality produce of palm oil and with a one hundred percent oil extraction capacity, while filtering and pumping the oil to a large capacity oil storage tank for final dispatch.

This machine is built to stand up to the commercial production, with the demands on palm oil production for industrial and domestic use in the economic development of the country.

The machine capacity and production rate is built from (1 ton ) which equals to 5 drums of red palm oil to thirty (30) ton every 24hr of production.

First i will like to introduce my self as Engineer Miracle Obinna. I am into mechanical fabrication and construction here in Nigeria,my office and company is located at Aba in Abia State Nigeria.
[size=10pt]For [b]contact: website http://steelmagz., Email:steelmagz@outlook.com, call us:08028566729

Very sorry our line has been disconnected , but we didn't follow up this post , please kindly call or WhatsApp on this line ,08028566729

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by OfficialOlutech: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2016
[size=14pt]Medium Scale Automatic Palm Oil Mill[/size]
This palm oil milling machine, is one of the best semi automatic palm oil mill,the architecture is designed to reduce manual labour and and stress therefore increasing productivity rate and work efficiency to bring out the best produce of “palm oil”.

The medium size machine , consists of several machines that works along with the system, and some of these machines are of the same quality and size allocated to the “large sized palm oil mill” and also can come as a separate unit.

See pictures below

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Jessam: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2016
Nice equipment, do you have a brochure or pricelist. Please contact Jessam

1 Like

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by OfficialOlutech: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2016
yes we have, but you have to send us an email.
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Darfemi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
please send price list to darfem3@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Please send me price list:monchazfarms@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Kalusam(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is great...let us support our indigenous products. #IRepMadeInAba

1 Like

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by jstburner(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
I am interested, pls send to irex042@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by OfficialOlutech: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
please if you are interested kindly call the number on this post for any inquiries.
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by restored2016(m): 5:14am On Feb 08, 2016
I am very interested! Send me the general cost of both the large scale automatic machine and the small scale automatic machine differently.
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by restored2016(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2016
restored2016:
I am very interested! Send me the general cost of both the large scale automatic machine and the small scale automatic machine differently.
am still waiting for your mail, you might miss a potential customer.
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by sleekman(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi Mr Obinna,
Please send me a price list as well as a complete function of your mill.
Thank you.
osazaiho@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by sjahdey: 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please send price list to:

sjahdey@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by ALEX0198: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
sjahdey:
Please send price list to:

atunwab@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by AGOW: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
AM A FULLTIME OILPALM FARMER, IF U CLD SEND D AUTO SMALL SCENE PRICE 2 FEMIGEORGE77@GMAIL.COM I LL B HPY ABOUT DAT.
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by donJ2(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Hello, I am interested in knowing the cost, send it to jayboss336@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Mudiexcel: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls I'm interested my e-mail is mudiexcel@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Mudiexcel: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Pls I'm interested my e-mail is mudiexcel@gmail.com I need the cost of every thing for small scale processing
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by seunabodun(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please do send quotation for the oil processing machines to kleneitservices@gmail.com
Its very urgent.
Thanks
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Privi: 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hello, I am interested in your equipments for processing oil palm. Kindly forward a full breakdown of the total cost for small scale and large scale production. Thank you.
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by bigprince2010(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2018
bigprince2010@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by mcdon1986: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Please do well to send a brochure also include ur company contact. Ifeanyi.ni@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by buildelicool(m): 2:36am On Apr 21, 2018
pls send me the price list too buildelicool@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by herocz: 12:28am On May 25, 2018
Pls send a price list to devices.ng@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by signeddocuments: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
please can you send me a price list for the palm oil processing machines. olasimbank@yahoo.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by Richway: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2018
I am interested in the oil palm processing machine, can you send the breakdown of the cost of acquiring both for small scale and large scale to rwayne1993@gmail.com
Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by OfficialOlutech: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2019
[b]To our potential clients and customers , kindly call us , or WhatsApp with our new customer inquiry line on 08028566729

We still have different machines, on Palm oil mills machines in Nigeria , Our company fabricates based on your estimated out capacity daily , we have ones for beginners at a low cost , which also includes Palm fruit Bunch Thresher, Palm fruit Fiber and nut separator, automatic digester/press , fruit cooker , Palm oil clarifier.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Automatic And Manual Palm Oil Machines For Palm Processing In Aba Abia Nigeria. by OfficialOlutech: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
OfficialOlutech:
[b]To our potential clients and customers , kindly call us , or WhatsApp with our new customer inquiry line on 08028566729

We still have different machines, on Palm oil mills machines in Nigeria , Our company fabricates based on your estimated out capacity daily , we have ones for beginners at a low cost , which also includes Palm fruit Bunch Thresher, Palm fruit Fiber and nut separator, automatic digester/press , fruit cooker , Palm oil clarifier.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

The 2years Old Original Apple In My Dad Compound / How To Be A Successful Tomatoes And Plantain Farmer. / My NIAS (Nigeria Institute Of Animal Science) Exam Comes Up This Saturday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.