Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,588 members, 7,801,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God (3863 Views)

"My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
so i asked my wife to start EGG business in other to generate more income to the family
but she insist she must tell her pastor first.
please i dont know what to do because i refused to buy the idea of involving third part into our matter.
she has been keeping quite and acting funny.

please Nairalanders advice me on what to do.

thanks
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by greatnaija01: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:
so i asked my wife to start EGG business in other to generate more income to the family
please i dont know what to do because i refused to buy the idea of involving third part into our matter.

thanks

BROS, NA TO GO SEE THE PASTOR AND TELL AM 'hey LEAVE ma wify alone,huh else is will deal with ya'll BACK 2 BACK

this is SERIOUS MATTER. but wait, bros u no dey attend church ni? EVERYTHING we do GOD must be INVOLVED O, na GOD WIN
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROS, NA TO GO SEE THE PASTOR AND TELL AM 'hey LEAVE ma wify alone,huh else is will deal with ya'll BACK 2 BACK

this is SERIOUS MATTER. but wait, bros u no dey attend church ni? EVERYTHING we do GOD must be INVOLVED O, na GOD WIN

thanks bro, i do attends church but i just dont trust all these pastors. the first time i attended the church i wasnt free .... the bible said you shall knw the truth and the truth shall set you free.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by greatnaija01: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:

thanks bro, i do attends church but i just dont trust all these pastors. the first time i attended the church i wasnt free .... the bible said you shall knw the truth and the truth shall set you free.

I FEEL YOU BROS, CONVINCE YOUR WIFE TO CHANGE CHURCH O, EARLIER THE BETTER, BUT WAIT, HOPE THE PASTOR IS MARRIED, AND IS HE A PROPHET 'SEE 4 ME' KINDA PASTOR? ANYWAY, REMEMBER NA EVE(WOMEN) SATAN FIT DECEIVE, NOT ADAM(MEN). YOU ARE HER HEAD O, ABEG GRAB YOUR WOMAN SHARPLY AND LEAD HER O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
greatnaija01:

I FEEL YOU BROS, CONVINCE YOUR WIFE TO CHANGE CHURCH O, EARLIER THE BETTER, BUT WAIT, HOPE THE PASTOR IS MARRIED, AND IS HE A PROPHET 'SEE 4 ME' KINDA PASTOR? ANYWAY, REMEMBER NA EVE(WOMEN) SATAN FIT DECEIVE, NOT ADAM(MEN). YOU ARE HER HEAD O, ABEG GRAB YOUR WOMAN SHARPLY AND LEAD HER O
just dont know how best or what best to use in coniving her to see through my mind bro.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by greatnaija01: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:

just dont know how best or what best to use in coniving her to see through my mind bro.

ITS SIMPLE O, FIND A BETTER CHURCH WHERE YOU HAVE PEACE AND FREEDOM TO SERVE GOD NOT PASTOR, THEN USE BIBLE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS WIVES MUST BE SUBMISSIVE TO THEIR HUBBY, AND ALSO SHOW HER FROM THE BIBLE HOW SHE IS IDOLIZING HER PASTOR RATHER THAN GOD, THEN TELL HER TO COME WITH YOU TO THE NEW CHURCH AND BE FIRM BUT LOVING

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
greatnaija01:

ITS SIMPLE O, FIND A BETTER CHURCH WHERE YOU HAVE PEACE AND FREEDOM TO SERVE GOD NOT PASTOR, THEN USE BIBLE SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS WIVES MUST BE SUBMISSIVE TO THEIR HUBBY, AND ALSO SHOW HER FROM THE BIBLE HOW SHE IS IDOLIZING HER PASTOR RATHER THAN GOD, THEN TELL HER TO COME WITH YOU TO THE NEW CHURCH AND BE FIRM BUT LOVING
whta i mean is must she tell her pastorbefore starting a business?
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
women in the house ..... must you tell your pastor to pray for anything you want to do?
does it mean God cannot hear us directly?
must we communicate to God through some greedy fellow?

painful
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by greatnaija01: 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:

whta i mean is must she tell her pastorbefore starting a business?

ITS NOT A MUST O, BUT IT SHOWS SHE RESPECTS HIM ABOVE U, IT SHOWS IF HE SAYS SHE SHOULD NOT SLEEP WITH YOU, SHE WONT.... YOUR PASTOR IS HER HEAD, BUT IF YOUR PASTOR IS MATURE, HE WOULD SPEAK WITH BOTH OF YOU ON THE MATTER. #just_saying
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by dad007(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is what I think you should do.Go see the Pastor,let him know what he is doing to your marriage.Not that you are angry with him,but sad that your wife is getting it all wrong when it comes to family issues with third party involvement...The Pastor should know better(Been a man of God) eccept he have interior motive....God bless your marriage
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
dad007:
This is what I think you should do.Go see the Pastor,let him know what he is doing to your marriage.Not that you are angry with him,but sad that your wife is getting it all wrong when it comes to family issues with third party involvement...The Pastor should know better(Been a man of God) eccept he have interior motive....God bless your marriage

thanks dad007. i'm gonna wait till i transfer money for the Egg business and see her reaction.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by yvesboss(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
OP...This might be that yu aint your responsibility of being the Lord of the family...cuz if yu r very spiritual, she will believe yu more than any pastor cuz she will see yu as her prophet.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by kristen12(f): 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op, go and change it for the pastor jor. What rubbish!!!
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
kristen12:
Op, go and change it for the pastor jor. What rubbish!!!
shocked I should go and beat the fake pastor
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by kristen12(f): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:

shocked I should go and beat the fake pastor
Not necessarily beating na. Just make him fear you a little so he won't be too close to your wife.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
kristen12:
cool
Not necessarily beating na. Just make him fear you a little so he won't be too close to your wife.
I've given the dude so many sign that I don't like him during our child dedication. I tried calling me but I don't pick his calls. The men of gods this day are master of stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by kristen12(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:

I've given the dude so many sign that I don't like him during our child dedication. I tried calling me but I don't pick his calls. The men of gods this day are master of stomach infrastructure.
Forget about giving him sign, have you talked to him before. Giving him sign that you don't like him may mean you're afraid of him.
Talk to him and be blunt.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
kristen12:

Forget about giving him sign, have you talked to him before. Giving him sign that you don't like him may mean you're afraid of him.
Talk to him and be blunt.

Thanks Kristen
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Boss13: 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:

You need to tell him to stay away from your family. Issue the same warning to your wife, you can threaten her to go marry the pastor. Pastors, these days, take advantage of women
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Grendel(m): 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
Boss13:

You need to tell him to stay away from your family. Issue the same warning to your wife, you can threaten her to go marry the pastor. Pastors, these days, take advantage of women
Thanks Boss. I'll talk to my queen this night.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by kennyman2000(m): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
Bro, you're the cause. Trust me, she'll never change. She's one of those over-religious woman. You ought to have let her made an amend while you're courting. Trust me, most of all what you guys discusses at home are been discussed with the pastor by her. You're just opportuned for her to voice out that of the egg biz aspect. Trust me, most of the decisions your wife has been taken must have been influenced by her pastor. Sit down and take your time to see if she's ever taken a decision easily on her own. Had a girl like that sometimes ago, told me she'll have to inform her pastor and alsotake me to her pastor before she can grant me a friendship. When she and her pastor study me very well. She'll now give me a yes for the relationshipn even if you promise this gal money, she'll have to inform her pastor before she collects it from you. I studied her life and I told her one day that, she should try and study herself very well. If she's ever made any progress for herself in all the decisions her pastor is making for her. She told me to go to hell. I told her, she'll one day come to regret all these are over dependants on her pastor in taking decisions somedays. If it didnt happen, she should Call me a bastard. Thats the last time we ever heard from eachother. I was just in my house one day watching movie when i got a call from her. She's begging that she wants to see me, i simply told her to go to hell.

She later called and begged seriously. I told her, i dont have time. I fixed our meeting for next year march! Yes, next year march. She said, she'ld wait. No time my bro and sisters.

Op, on the other hand, i quite understand your wife. We yoruba's believe that all every occupations one can venture into. There's a particular occupation destined for each person which someone will be successful in. Your wife belongs to that school of thought hence her seeing her pastor to know if that biz is destined for her or not as she doesnt want to waste your money or dont want you to see her as a failure.

Now, here's what u'll do. Have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her know you understand her. But, thats old age. We're now in digital age that requires perfect biz management strategy and the biz will be a success. Tell her, she doesnt need to meet any pastor, that you believe, the biz will be a success with your own advisory and follow up support on the biz. Tell her, its not the pastor's money she wants to waste even if the biz failed which wont failed. Let her know that everything in life is a risk. If she doesnt take that risk, she wont have a success story. Let her know that, you want her to do away with the biz failure fear but the zeal, passions and know how on how to succeed in the biz amidst all challenges.

Lastly, tell her, you want to see her somedays discussing her biz success stories with your children.

Bro, dont forget. One of the most important factors to put into consideration in setting the biz is LOCATION. Pls, dont rush. Take your time to get the ideal location. Take your time to as well google more info about the biz and the success planning strategy for the biz. All the best sir.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by austine4real(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2016
Arrange som boys 2beat him up. Mayb he's been fvckin ur wife sef.
It shows lack of respect 2u
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by bukatyne(f): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
kennyman2000:
Bro, you're the cause. Trust me, she'll never change. She's one of those over-religious woman. You ought to have let her made an amend while you're courting. Trust me, most of all what you guys discusses at home are been discussed with the pastor by her. You're just opportuned for her to voice out that of the egg biz aspect. Trust me, most of the decisions your wife has been taken must have been influenced by her pastor. Sit down and take your time to see if she's ever taken a decision easily on her own. Had a girl like that sometimes ago, told me she'll have to inform her pastor and alsotake me to her pastor before she can grant me a friendship. When she and her pastor study me very well. She'll now give me a yes for the relationshipn even if you promise this gal money, she'll have to inform her pastor before she collects it from you. I studied her life and I told her one day that, she should try and study herself very well. If she's ever made any progress for herself in all the decisions her pastor is making for her. She told me to go to hell. I told her, she'll one day come to regret all these are over dependants on her pastor in taking decisions somedays. If it didnt happen, she should Call me a bastard. Thats the last time we ever heard from eachother. I was just in my house one day watching movie when i got a call from her. She's begging that she wants to see me, i simply told her to go to hell.

She later called and begged seriously. I told her, i dont have time. I fixed our meeting for next year march! Yes, next year march. She said, she'ld wait. No time my bro and sisters.

Op, on the other hand, i quite understand your wife. We yoruba's believe that all every occupations one can venture into. There's a particular occupation destined for each person which someone will be successful in. Your wife belongs to that school of thought hence her seeing her pastor to know if that biz is destined for her or not as she doesnt want to waste your money or dont want you to see her as a failure.

Now, here's what u'll do. Have a heart to heart talk with her. Let her know you understand her. But, thats old age. We're now in digital age that requires perfect biz management strategy and the biz will be a success. Tell her, she doesnt need to meet any pastor, that you believe, the biz will be a success with your own advisory and follow up support on the biz. Tell her, its not the pastor's money she wants to waste even if the biz failed which wont failed. Let her know that everything in life is a risk. If she doesnt take that risk, she wont have a success story. Let her know that, you want her to do away with the biz failure fear but the zeal, passions and know how on how to succeed in the biz amidst all challenges.

Lastly, tell her, you want to see her somedays discussing her biz success stories with your children.

Bro, dont forget. One of the most important factors to put into consideration in setting the biz is LOCATION. Pls, dont rush. Take your time to get the ideal location. Take your time to as well google more info about the biz and the success planning strategy for the biz. All the best sir.

Beautiful

This poster captured it well

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by johnson232: 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Grendel:

Op no go use laugh kill person... cheesy

Your wife dey challenge ur authority then, if not, she wouldn't disobey u...

She Don dey believe her pastor pass u, which is not a good sign at all...

Na scolding things on both ur wife and the pastor...

Be serious abt it, lest u lose her to the pastor...
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by diportivo: 8:10am On Jan 14, 2016
E be like pastors don turn to babalawo

Cos na babalawo we dey usually consult b4 we do things
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by greatdeal1408: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2016
diportivo:
E be like pastors don turn to babalawo
Cos na babalawo we dey usually consult b4 we do things
women and pastors are like Dasuki and Dollars

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Eric2703(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2016
i bet u,someday her pastor will tell her when to make love to her husband......i think its time we differentiate between religion and reality
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 14, 2016
Very good. I don't even need to say anything else.

kennyman2000:

Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2016
Grendel:
women in the house ..... must you tell your pastor to pray for anything you want to do?
does it mean God cannot hear us directly?
must we communicate to God through some greedy fellow?
painful

Grendel:

thanks

I feel you are actually pained because you think your wife does not trust or respect your opinion she won't take your advise or initiate your plans until she runs it by her pastor which may come across to you as a lack of trust or disrespect, a challenge to your authority so maybe its not the pastor you are mad at its that you think you wife does not trust or respect your opinion or is even challenging it which is most likely not true she might actually just believe every new project needs the blessing of God and the pastor is the one to pray about it since he is high up there spiritually, has anointing or something.

Communicating what you are actually thinking might help her to adjust because she definitely wants you to feel good but if she does not know how her actions come across to you she may be unable to adjust, feel oppressed or domineered even if she acquiesces to not taking your decisions to the pastor for prayers again you on the other hand i see don't want to offend your darling which is very loving of you but its better to let her know YOU rather than cover up or redirect the blame to the pastor.
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by keishablack(f): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pastor this, pastor that. Why can't some ppl just pray and seek God's guidance without involving their pastor. A couple I know wanted to invest their savings on either buying a land or getting a vehicle for commercial purpose. Their pastor advised them to buy a land instead. But unfortunately, they were duped by the land owner. Now they wish they had bought the vehicle instead. All am saying in essence is dt pastors are human so they can be wrong sometimes
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Richy4(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
Most of the ladies are really attached to their spiritual directors....Most feel confident each time they have gone to see them....

Not that I am against it but in this case it is just not necessary asking a pastor to permit her to start up a business, she only requires the pastor's blessing for the business to prosper ie if she is too attached to the supreme been....

I suggest you explain to her that you are equally the spiritual leader of the home. I guess it is written somewhere in the holy book. just look for it and point it to her... Both of you makes decisions concerning the welfare of the family not the pastor... she either say yes she will go into the business or no she won't.. not asking the pastor... she is not married to the pastor.. for me, she was indirectly looking down on you and your capability as the head of the family, hence she wanted to ask the person that knows it all..... the pastors that she was going to doesn't know it all... ....

In my life time I have never ever been so close to a pastor.....I am the type that really don't fancy being a topic of discussion in a sermon or a reference point whether good or bad... ... I believe 98% of them doesn't keep secret.... they usually say things that people tell them in confident....
Re: When Your Wife Think Her Pastor Is A God by Enoquin(f): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
These things work this way and it is caused by the way most men priortise what they want from their future spouses. If you aren't that spiritual, do not seek for a very spiritual wife. The reason being that, since she will be obeying the bible, she will only follow the lead of the one who follows the bible as well. This is a why a man should be more spiritual than his wife, so that the 'spiritual' wife looks up naturally to him instead of 'unnaturally' looking up to a pastor.
Same with being an atheist, or traditional worshipper.
Of course, if the change occured after marriage, change with it, or ensure that you are more valuable

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Giving Birth In The USA. / Beware Some Househelps Are Sexual Predators / Am Tired Of My Marriage,please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.