Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Steps To Adding Multiple Admin (post Contributors) To Your BBM Channel - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Steps To Adding Multiple Admin (post Contributors) To Your BBM Channel (552 Views)

Must Read!!! Bill Gates Regrets Adding This Very Popular Command / Simple Working Tricks/steps To Unblock Your Facebook Blocked Account. / Why is WhatsApp adding Encryption and what does it mean for your messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Adding Multiple Admin (post Contributors) To Your BBM Channel by General101(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
I had this difficulty for a while now before I stumbled accross this amazing technique, a lot of channel admins with a wider range of subscribers would see this article a lot helpful. Although this feature is only possible through the web portal, but not to worry i’ll show you a step by step means to attain this method of adding your desired friends, colleagues or business associates to be a part of your bbm channel administration.

Read More... http://infodebut.com/2016/01/13/steps-to-adding-multiple-admin-contributors-to-your-bbm-channel/

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Change My Username / Travel Booking Software For Business / Online Forums For Scientific Innovations And Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.