Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. (43910 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Some friends or would I say acquaintances are quite shameless. I threw a birthday party @sailors lekki and had prominent friends in attendance including my best friend who didn't hesitate to spend lavishly as he kept ordering drinks and food. I noticed this friend of mine was exceptionally quiet all through, probably observing the whole thing.Next thing I knew she was glued to my buddy,dancing,laughing and all that.I was totally ok with it because everybody was having fun,they exchanged numbers and everybody left happily.I warned her to be careful as he wasn't single!

2 weeks later this lady started insulting the guy,saying all sorts about him,if we are hanging out and he shows up she leaves angrily,this continued for about 4months. I got to find out she went to his mansion several times,they went to all the expensive restaurants in lekki and in 2weeks the guy hit the cookie

The annoying thing now is she wants me to stop being friends with him,someone i'v known since Adam,his fiancee is my friend,he has helped me in so many ways, I can't stop talking to him because of some careless act.

My so-called friend has stopped talking to me,she doesn't hang out anymore,she doesn't call and all but biko is it my fault? Is it a crime I refused to support either of them? We all are adults and solely responsible for our decisions. Should I call both for a hangout to settle the issue? Or ignore completely

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Awwwww, nice fingers dear.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Awwwww, nice fingers dear.

Thanks smiley this your moniker though lol penisinpenisout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Gabrielwilliams(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
Immature friend uv got. So sorry dear. Just leave her abeg.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by IamLEGEND1: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
abeggi! make I see road jor!

even if na ur younger sister him nack sef,you no go fit freeze the guy out.

how u go take unfriend am when him get mansion and him dey '...help you in so many ways...'.

Bt no be say I dey blame you sha,it's what I'd do..... just bin that hoe wey no dey add anything to ur life and keep on digging ur gold jare.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by happyjuliet(f): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op is not ur fault jare, i mean y should i stop talking to my frd coz of her silly mistake. ur frd till say she don hama jackpot only for her to b disappointed shocked some ladies we never ever learned.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by raayah(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
He has a fiancee too?

I think the best thing to do is to tell this man's fiancee the truth. She needs to know what her husband to be is upto!

21 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by JanuaryTempest(f): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ignore. She's full of it.

4 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
DrDauda:

I guess d next thread you will open is on how your boyfriend's prick has refused to stand up; and that u need an advice on how to get it up.

This girl, why do u keep bringing your personal life matters on d public domain?

Do you have a mental problem?

Nairaland mods is there no way to block this ediot from viewing my threads? He seems to have a psychological problem which involves waking up daily to stalk me. You have been noticed today,big fool.

27 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by mccoy47(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Wen next she tell you that BS, Tell her LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA!

Afterall he has been paying your bills BACK TO BACK grin

18 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
Gabrielwilliams:
Immature friend uv got. So sorry dear. Just leave her abeg.

Sad for her

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
happyjuliet:
Op is not ur fault jare, i mean y should i stop talking to my frd coz of her silly mistake. ur frd till say she don hama jackpot only for her to b disappointed shocked some ladies we never ever learned.

They are both my friends, I don know why she messed up this way seriously.

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by midehi2(f): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

Thanks smiley this your moniker though lol penisinpenisout
yea really nice fingers

leave her to her immaturity, always hang out with all way mannered babes grin

3 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
raayah:
He has a fiancee too?

I think the best thing to do is to tell this man's fiancee the truth. She needs to know what her husband to be is upto!

What? Please don't ever try that with any of your friends. Never break a relationship no matter the amount of information u know. She has accepted him just the way he is,thats their wahala.

26 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
midehi2:

yea really nice fingers

leave her to her immaturity, always hang out with all way mannered babes grin

This lady would be 29 this year, age indeed doesn't guarantee maturity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
mccoy47:
Wen next she tell you that BS, Tell her LEAVE TRASH FOR LAWMA!

Afterall he has been paying your bills BACK TO BACK grin

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by nerdfrost(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Na confam mumu she be!! Shey u warn am undecided abeg leave trash for lawma!!

And the Frost descended on the h*oe! grin
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by midehi2(f): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
petkruz:

This lady would be 29 this year, age indeed doesn't guarantee maturity.
exactly

but why the fuss! its always like that when you try playing smart one, you loose some & win some, so she should take it that way & move on...but she really gat to change that her childish mentality.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
midehi2:

exactly

but why the fuss! its always like that when you try playing smart one, you loose some & win some, so she should take it that way & move on...but she really gat to change that her childish mentality.

Some people are just too big to change their attitude yet complain about their friends.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
nerdfrost:
Na confam mumu she be!! Shey u warn am undecided abeg leave trash for lawma!!

Lol

And the Frost descended on the h*oe! grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Mjshexy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
I also feel u have something to do with the guy too & may have been upset wen u found out about their escapade behind u but that's not my business sha, pls just don't call any meeting, let her be abeg undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by lastingdeek(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
k
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by happyjuliet(f): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2016
They are both my friends, I don know why she messed up this way seriously.

den u should ask her wat really happen, and if she refuses too tell u, kindly take a walk, at lease u will no u have try ur best.

1 Like

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by Addicted2Women: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Leave trash for LAWMA.
I know how many of my girlfriends that had sex with my friends & they still want me to give them money or be buying other things for them.

The kind of unfaithfulness girls of nowadays are and how cheap they are.
I dey contemplate on becoming Gay.

2 Likes

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by nan1: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
ur female friend is too childish

try talking to ur male friend and try to reconcile both sides

let peace reign
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by tolexy007(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
grin
Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by cold(m): 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmm..just ignore her and let her stew in her own juice. After all,you gave her fair warning. This is what we used to do as kids. You quarrel with another kid and tell your friends not to speak with him. Guess some people grew up but never grew out of such childish acts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
oya pele

what else shld we do

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.