Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,070 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. (11335 Views)

Its Never Too Late, Learn And Develop A Skill Today / Nobody Really Cares, So Hide That Certificate And Just Survive Anyhow / 8 Nigerians Who Prove It’s Never Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders.

It's still with a broken heart I come to you all.

Am here to ask for your help for a job any type of job. I'm formerly working class person but unfortunately I lost my job at the beginning of last year.

The worst is am a married man with 3 kids. 5 years old boy and 2 girls 3yrs and 10 months. My major worry is how to cater for their welfare especially their school fees.

And finally my kids had been withdrawn from their school. No money to pay their school fees.

I have done everything within my reach even online marketing to other.

I was nearly hit by car if not the grace of God I would have been dead by now.

Am really depressed and restless.

Help me with a job if not because of my kids but for God's sake.

My eyes is full of tears not for myself but the kids. My friends have rejected my pleas to them for assistance. We hardly eat once in a day now.

Please my fellow Nairalanders.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun

Pls let this go to the front page.

I have BA in History and International Relations.

My contact number 08187249876.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by greatnaija01: 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
deGovernor2024:
Fellow Nairalanders.

Am here to ask for your help for a job any type of job. I'm formerly working class person but unfortunately I lost my job at the beginning of this year.

The worst is am a married man with 3 kids. 5 years old boy and 2 girls 3yrs and 10 months. My major worry is how to cater for their welfare especially their school fees.

And finally my kids had been withdrawn from their school. No money to pay their school fees.

My eyes is full of tears not for myself but the kids. My friends have rejected my pleas to them for assistance. We hardly eat once in a day now.

WHY NOT TRY IMPORTATION BUSINESS, I KNOW LIFE MUST BE SO HARD BUT BROTHER ITS TO MOVE ON WITH COURAGE, I MAY NOT HAVE THE CASH TO BORROW YOU BUT I CAN HELP YOU deGovernor2024 GET STARTED WITH ACCURATE INFO AND GUIDE EVEN TO LUCRATIVE GOODS. GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by wizzy89(m): 3:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
It's well broda. God will hear ur cry soonest, I promise u. Always be prayerful & keep searching. We must prevail. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
wizzy89:
It's well broda. God will hear ur cry soonest, I promise u. Always be prayerful & keep searching. We must prevail. Good luck

Thank you Bro. I appreciate your prayer.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by fweshyboi(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2016
greatnaija01:

WHY NOT TRY IMPORTATION BUSINESS, I KNOW LIFE MUST BE SO HARD BUT BROTHER ITS TO MOVE ON WITH COURAGE, I MAY NOT HAVE THE CASH TO BORROW YOU BUT I CAN HELP YOU deGovernor2024 GET STARTED WITH ACCURATE INFO AND GUIDE EVEN TO LUCRATIVE GOODS. GOD BLESS YOU

do you think importation bussines na moi moi bussines

according to the op am not sure he have the capital for such bussines now..

BTW OP I pray for God help and favour in the coming days for you and I cause am in your shoe..just that I ain't married

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 10:00am On Jan 14, 2016
fweshyboi:

do you think importation bussines na moi moi bussines

according to the op am not sure he have the capital for such bussines now..

BTW OP I pray for God help and favour in the coming days for you and I cause am in your shoe..just that I ain't married

Thank you Bro. Seriously not really about me but my kids.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Adexy4us(m): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2016
Why don't u try teaching jobs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Chriso2: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
deGovernor2024:
Fellow Nairalanders.

Am here to ask for your help for a job any type of job. I'm formerly working class person but unfortunately I lost my job at the beginning of this year.

deGovernor2024:
Fellow Nairalanders.

deGovernor2024:
Fellow Nairalanders.

I have BA in History and International

Only God is ur helper. Call on him n he will answer

Relations.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Chriso2: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
only God is ur helper, call on him n u will see wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Rachie83: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
pls mail me rachietaiwo@gmail.com
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by odimbannamdi(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Rachie83:
OP, Rachie asked you to contact her. pls do so and tell us the outcome. it is well.

P.S. me sef dey find job o

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Rachie83:

I have done that.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
odimbannamdi:

OP, Rachie asked you to contact her. pls do so and tell us the outcome. it is well.

P.S. me sef dey find jobj o

That I have done.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun please me push this to front page or whoever is in charge of this section.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2016
davide470 please help me on this. Things are becoming unbearable. My kids are staying home instead of going to school. I have done all the menial jobs avaliable. I just need a job to take care of my family please. Help push this to front page.

My time is ticking but am not stupid. Wish it's just me but the innocent kids are now involved.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by davide470(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2016
deGovernor2024:
Why not state your degree and work experiences if possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by odimbannamdi(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
davide470:
Why not state your degree and work experiences if possible.

Thanks Bro.

Am a former employee of Mercedes-Benz Center in Lekki Lagos with 4 years experience as an Office Assistant and 5 years experience in Spare parts/Warehouse management, 3 years in Logistics management in M-B AUTOMOBILE Company Surulere Lagos.

Davide470
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by kehnton(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2016
deGovernor2024:
Fellow Nairalanders.

i hear these are still recruiting

Sheriff Deputies requires the services of able-bodied young men and women for urgent recruitment as SECURITY OPERATIVES.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should Apply in person at: 9A Ayodele Okeowo Street, Opposite Gospel Apostolic Church, Soluyi - Gbagada, Lagos State. 40k

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by kehnton(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Where are you located? i can hook you up to a factory job at a big pure water factory at Alakija. I am not that desperate for a job, else i would have taken it. I suggest you take it though since you need it urgently. You get paid based on the number of bag you produce, bag and stack. According to an inside source, the job is easy once you get used to it and you can make as much as 30k per week.

Let me know if you are interested

this sounds nice., let me in.u need this for the main time. thank you.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Where are you located? i can hook you up to a factory job at a big pure water factory at Alakija. I am not that desperate for a job, else i would have taken it. I suggest you take it though since you need it urgently. You get paid based on the number of bag you produce, bag and stack. According to an inside source, the job is easy once you get used to it and you can make as much as 30k per week.

Am in ijede ikorodu
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
kehnton:

Sheriff Deputies requires the services of able-bodied young men and women for urgent recruitment as SECURITY OPERATIVES.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should Apply in person at: 9A Ayodele Okeowo Street, Opposite Gospel Apostolic Church, Soluyi - Gbagada, Lagos State. 40k

I gone there to drop my cv but am looking at the distance from ijede ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, davide470 why this silence. Please FP.

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by anachy: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
kehnton:

How to Apply
is it security work?
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by anachy: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
odimbannamdi:

where is alakija located? V.I or ikeja?
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by scippy: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
anachy:
where is alakija located? V.I or ikeja?
Along Badagry Expressway,opposite Festac Town,Lagos
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by kehnton(m): 12:14am On Jan 18, 2016
anachy:
is it security work?
yes. 40k or 60k depends on the package. I'm going there tomorrow morning.
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by deGovernor2024: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Seun, davide470

Please come to my aid before it becomes too late. I

have roamed the street of lagos dropping my cv yet nothing is going up.

The worst is seeing my 3kids staying home for 2wk now. Transport fare is becoming a nightmare. Feeding is becoming another thing.

Mod please give me wider audience and save a nairalander.
God bless you all
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2016
I am interested too my brother... Pls help a jobless sister too..... My number 08143125373 or bbm 56123e93... Incase he Is not interested

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2016
odimbannamdi:

I'm interested incase he isn't... Help a jobless sister o.. Number 08143125373
Re: Why Is That Everyone Cares When It's Too Late. by johnsonsegxy: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
beebee24:

I'm interested incase he isn't... Help a jobless sister o.. Number 08143125373

what do you study? do you have any previous work experience?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PZ Interview / Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital / Interview Questions For P&g ( Pls Share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.