Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests (20028 Views)

12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / The Frugal Bride: How To Achieve A Low Budget Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by BridalAssistant(f): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
This 2016, have your ideal wedding for just N900,000!

The package includes:
1. Venue Decoration
2. Food (local and continental dishes)
3. Drinks (soft drinks, water, juice and malt/beer, wine)
4. D.J
5. Photography (Soft copies, picture book and frame)
6. Small chops and cocktails
7. Three-tier wedding cake of your design plus cutouts
8. M.C
9. Ushers (5)
10. Waiters (15)
11. Wedding coordinators (2)
12. Souvenirs for your guests
13. Makeup
14. Bridal bouquet and accessories

Contact April Bridal Concierge on BBm 7F6FADCF or email aprilconcierge.ng@gmail.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by agarawu23(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
You call 900k budget? undecided
I guess the 350 guest will feed the couples after the event cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by tpiar: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
that's almost N1 million.

1 Like

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by donbenedict(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hian, I no marry again na!

I go enroll for mass weddin if na so!

9 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
donbenedict:
Hian, I no marry again na!

I go enroll for mass weddin if na so!

Can you explain your signature, thanks.
Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by donbenedict(m): 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eyekandi:

Can you explain your signature, thanks.
alright. Am sure evryone has this fantasy of who dey really want to get married to.. d tall rich muscular guy or the pretty sexy tall big assed or big boobed babe... den along the line, that fantasy really dimishes as we come to terms with reality...

Den at a point wen we are just open minded, dat heaven sent man or lady we did not expect comes into our lives and we see ourselves falling in love with dem and finally gettin married to them..

4 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
Ohkkay,
To me it meant "surprisingly loving someone who doesn't meet your expectations, which means that's the person you are meant to marry after all"

O well smiley

donbenedict:
alright. Am sure evryone has this fantasy of who dey really want to get married to.. d tall rich muscular guy or the pretty sexy tall big assed or big boobed babe... den along the line, that fantasy really dimishes as we come to terms with reality...

Den at a point wen we are just open minded, dat heaven sent man or lady we did not expect comes into our lives and we see ourselves falling in love with dem and finally gettin married to them..
Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by donbenedict(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eyekandi:
Ohkkay,
To me it meant "surprisingly loving someone who doesn't meet your expectations, which means that's the person you are meant to marry after all"

O well smiley

cool. I like ur height by the way.
Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
donbenedict:
cool. I like ur height by the way.

Lol, the height I'm standing on abi?
,,, thanks tho.
Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by donbenedict(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eyekandi:

Lol, the height I'm standing on abi?
,,, thanks tho.
hahaha naah just ur height. U welcome

1 Like

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by zed7: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
No wedding venue cost included? No suit and bridal gown? I will throw all those in and still have change from the 900k.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by ogawisdom(m): 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Work out a wedding budget on 500k n below or close this thread angry

We r in recession pls learn to cut cost, by d way 250 guests don do angry

6 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by BridalAssistant(f): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
agarawu23:
You call 900k budget? undecided
I guess the 350 guest will feed the couples after the event cheesy

With the quotes you'd ordinarily get from various vendors on the aforementioned items, it's actually quite a steal.
Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by BridalAssistant(f): 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
zed7:
No wedding venue cost included? No suit and bridal gown? I will throw all those in and still have change from the 900k.

Really? I'd be glad to know your break down.
Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by BridalAssistant(f): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
ogawisdom:
Work out a wedding budget on 500k n below or close this thread angry

We r in recession pls learn to cut cost, by d way 250 guests don do angry

500k for all the listed services for 350 guests? I'm afraid that won't do, good sir. My vendors are also of the N300-to-the-dollar economy. And they've also got costs to cover to produce quality service in said economy.

2 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
Instead of ushers can't you use your younger siblings and their friends as ushers same with your wife's younger siblings and their friends from church or school .money for ushering has gone.just pay for their outfit and hairdo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by diva90: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
I don't recommend offers like this to any couple that have money. If you have money, invest in quality because it's a once in a life time wedding. You can only imagine the quality of services that will be offered to you at such a budget. The cost of all these on a regular day at an average Lagos/abuja wedding of 350-400 guests is nothing less than 3 million. If you decide to have 500k wedding, you already know it's Fanta, Coke and zobo that your guests will be drinking.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by BridalAssistant(f): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Instead of ushers can't you use your younger siblings and their friends as ushers same with your wife's younger siblings and their friends from church or school .money for ushering has gone.just pay for their outfit and hairdo

Unfortunately, the problem with enlisting family members or friends for such services is that everyone gets caught up in their own engagements on the wedding day. They've also got their own friends and such whom they'd want to dedicate prime attention to, and as a result, many other guests get neglected. But a neutral service provider such as an usher will devote their time and attention towards ensuring that all guests are attended to without being unnecessarily distracted.

9 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by BridalAssistant(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
diva90:
I don't recommend offers like this to any couple that have money. If you have money, invest in quality because it's a once in a life time wedding. You can only imagine the quality of services that will be offered to you at such a budget. The cost of all these on a regular day at an average Lagos/abuja wedding of 350-400 guests is nothing less than 3 million. If you decide to have 500k wedding, you already know it's Fanta, Coke and zobo that your guests will be drinking.

Well said, ma'am. An ideal wedding with standard services in Lagos will be in the N3m range. Some even cost more.

However, with the partnership we've got with various vendors who are willing to provide outstanding service at reduced costs, we've been able to put together this offer.

We assure all our clients of highly professional services for the price we're offering. No "zobo" weddings here. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
900k, that can buy a plot of land , that will appreciate with time and i will have my wedding as much as i want. i can only agree to this if Dansuki is fiance's benefactor or uncle.

8 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by Acidosis(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
90% of married couples today did not spend N900k for wedding.

You folks should stop discouraging bachelors. Do you know how long it takes to save N900k? Are you aware that amount can pay 6 years rent in advance in a mini city like Akure, Asaba, Lokoja, Abeokuta, Minna, etc.? In fact, that amount will get you a plot of land in some places in Lagos.

Are you aware that a Bachelor who earns N100,000 monthly will spend 20 months to save N1,000,000, assuming he saves half of his salary every month?

Now ask yourself, how many Nigerian youth earn N100k monthly? How many Nigerian bachelors are ready to spend their 20 months savings on a day wedding? How many N100k earners can successfully save 50% of their monthly salary?

This is the reason why some bachelors will keep abandoning expensive/exposed ladies in exchange for decent "village" pretty girls with humble beginnings. Ladies that are ready to grow from a "wack" wedding to a mega anniversary celebration.

There is nothing wrong in spending N1m or a Billion on wedding, but please do not call this budget wedding. I take God beg you sis.

Personally, I'd rather spend part of that money on a professional interior decorator to furnish my house and get myself a 55 inch OLED LG TV @N550K from Jumia.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by tpiah2: 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
N3million is probably for rich people.

even N1mil sef.

3 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by Askseek(f): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2016
BridalAssistant:

Well said, ma'am. An ideal wedding with standard services in Lagos will be in the N3m range. Some even cost more.

However, with the partnership we've got with various vendors who are willing to provide outstanding service at reduced costs, we've been able to put together this offer.

We assure all our clients of highly professional services for the price we're offering. No "zobo" weddings here. Lol.

You guys have to be kidding right. This is for the average Nigerian? What has naira to dollar got to do with this. If you are providing a service for the general populace you might want to go back to the drawing board to come up with a true "budget" wedding. Have alternatives for those who can only afford 1/10 of what you quoted or those group of people should not marry? Also if your services are only available to a certain class of people you might want to replace budget with luxury

2 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by Jahblessme: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2016
Different strokes, different folks.Depends on where you are from.and who you roll with.
This 900k wedding may not be up to standard for.some and it may also appear astronomical for another set as evidenced by the comments here.

Everyone cut your coat to your size.If you want luxury wedding,this 900k one isn't appealing,if you are in the middle,this option may seem okay to you.If you earn 10k per month,its obviously not for you.

Small beginning (20,000 naira wedding),big beginning (10,000,000 naira wedding )isn't recipe for success of a marrriage. Simple.Just mind your own corner and be happy,just match up with someone who shares your taste and is of the same class with you.Poverty or riches isn't the definer of whether your marriage will succeed or not.I.know where I'd choose though if it were me.

9 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by agarawu23(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2016
diva90:
so I should invest all my life savings because I want a quality wedding (and cos its a life time thing abi?) Thank u.

No wonder exposed ladies are hanging around in their parents house @35.

Mr sesan a neighbor who lives close to my dad's house got married 5 years ago, I knew the bro was below average financially but his wedding was very cool and everyone was happy.

Since he was like a uncle to we guys in the street, I asked him how much the wedding cost him. He told me he spent nothing less than 115k since he can't pass his boundary cos of a day event and there was happiness on the ladies face despite being a low budgeted event. This man is living happily with his wife and two kids till date and God has been providing for him.

My cousin got married 4 and half years ago and the wedding was a big one (what do u expect when his dad is a car dealer and a property agent plus the guy is a Yahoo guy). The wedding was a lavished one cos of the status of his dad and of cus he wants to impress friends and family. (I was present and I know millions spent on that event). As I am writing now, there is no peace in their home till date. My dad is now their councillor when ever they make trouble and start their everyday wahala(his dad is alws abroad). I pray they shouldn't finally break up.

In conclusion, I am not not saying expensive lavish wedding aren't lasting and vice versa but as we dey see as things dey go, majority of this lavish wedding don't last and this are the kind of wedding our ladies of nowadays are working towards to and some of them will end up marrying a ritualist. All that glitters aren't gold.

Accept your fate and cut your coat to your size.
Some will even go into debt just to do a big wedding and after the event, u will see different people coming to embarrass them for unpaid debt.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by agarawu23(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2016
Askseek:

You guys have to be kidding right. This is for the average Nigerian? What has naira to dollar got to do with this. If you are providing a service for the general populace you might want to go back to the drawing board to come up with a true "budget" wedding. Have alternatives for those who can only afford 1/10 of what you quoted or those group of people should not marry? Also if your services are only available to a certain class of people you might want to replace budget with luxury

Thank u.
Make we enter 'gbese' because we wan marry wife grin

1 Like

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by agarawu23(m): 6:21am On Jan 14, 2016
BridalAssistant:

With the quotes you'd ordinarily get from various vendors on the aforementioned items, it's actually quite a steal.
ma'am, we all know people can afford more than this to get married to their dream lady but calling 900k a BUDGET is the focus. Maybe you should just remove the budget or give us a new budget wedding according to our falling economy. Sister, Nigeria is tough for now if your income isnt coming from illegal source smiley

2 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by diva90: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
so I should invest all my life savings because I want a quality wedding (and cos its a life time thing abi?) Thank u.

No wonder exposed ladies are hanging around in their parents house @35.

Mr sesan a neighbor who lives close to my dad's house got married 5 years ago, I knew the bro was below average financially but his wedding was very cool and everyone was happy.

Since he was like a uncle to we guys in the street, I asked him how much the wedding cost him. He told me he spent nothing less than 115k since he can't pass his boundary cos of a day event and there was happiness on the ladies face despite being a low budgeted event. This man is living happily with his wife and two kids till date and God has been providing for him.

My cousin got married 4 and half years ago and the wedding was a big one (what do u expect when his dad is a car dealer and a property agent plus the guy is a Yahoo guy). The wedding was a lavished one cos of the status of his dad and of cus he wants to impress friends and family. (I was present and I know millions spent on that event). As I am writing now, there is no peace in their home till date. My dad is now their councillor when ever they make trouble and start their everyday wahala(his dad is alws abroad).

In conclusion, I am not not saying expensive lavish wedding aren't lasting and vice versa but as we dey see as things dey go, majority of this lavish wedding don't last and this are the kind of wedding our ladies of nowadays are working towards to and some of them will end up marrying a ritualist. All that glitters aren't gold.

Accept your fate and cut your coat to your size.
Some will even go into debt just to do a big wedding and after the event, u will see different people coming to embarrass them for unpaid debt.

That was why I emphasized on the phrase "couples that have the money"... Even with this 900k budget you will still see people that want to have 50k wedding ... Like you said, let everyone cut their coat according to their size

2 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by agarawu23(m): 6:48am On Jan 14, 2016
diva90:

That was why I emphasized on the phrase "couples that have the money"... Even with this 900k budget you will still see people that want to have 50k wedding ... Like you said, let everyone cut their coat according to their size
better.
Are u married or single?
If you are to plan your wedding, how much will your budget be? If you are married already, how much was the cost?

We are all here to learn and gain experience cool

2 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by diva90: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
better.
Are u married or single?
If you are to plan your wedding, how much will your budget be? If you are married already, how much was the cost?

We are all here to learn and gain experience cool

I'm married, wedding was in Lagos and we spent almost 10 million if not more on both trad and white wedding. Just decor alone for the white wedding was 1.7 million. Cost almost a million to rent the hall, food and drinks more than 3 million for both weddings etc luckily we had the support of both parents. So it was a success!

5 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by agarawu23(m): 7:15am On Jan 14, 2016
diva90:

I'm married, wedding was in Lagos and we spent almost 10 million if not more on both trad and white wedding. Just decor alone for the white wedding was 1.7 million. Cost almost a million to rent the hall, food and drinks more than 3 million for both weddings etc luckily we had the support of both parents. So it was a success!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
10 gini? Na las Vegas na go do am ni?

Pictures or you know the rest lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Budget Wedding. N900k For 350 Guests by agarawu23(m): 7:18am On Jan 14, 2016
I am coming to break down the op cost and bring a low budget wedding when I am back from work. Not this "gbese" own way op call budget. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Handle My Younger Brother / Ways To Make Your Wife Listen To You / Why Should A Father Make Love To His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.