Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady (91026 Views)

I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by valdetino(m): 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Why are they not wearing Nigerian Ankara?

Any way I like his reason for marrying omo nails.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lol see maga Them don cook am for this one ooooo
lanicky:
Nigerian girls rock! grin
only to secure VISA!

that's what you people are good at! apart from that nothing much about NAIJA GIRLS.
Lol see maga
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by hollandis(f): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Mixed kids are the most disadvantaged in the states .They are neither here nor there because of the color of their skin

3 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by seenter84: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice collabo

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by marieolae(f): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
This is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Arekwu16: 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
I honestly think marriage is mainly about love, compatibility and peace of mind. If these factors are available then it's ok regardless of religion, tribe, nationality or tradition. My opinion.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by mightyrocket(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
Nice comments about my country!
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by potbelly(m): 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2016
your moniker though.. grin
Letsgoandfuck:
Go and sit down. Everybody has reasons for everything
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by amunkita(m): 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
One be say the gal nah Bini gal so the guy can say more, afterall we know the coven wey the man image dey...
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.
you smart !

kind of notice it!

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by tellwisdom: 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
Chai...Soap don enter this wan eyes inside water o sad
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by bamite(m): 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
McSquishi:
I feel sorry for the ppl with low self esteem who feel like this doesn't seem like something a White man would write, lol. White men wouldn't praise their Nigerian wives? Sad way of thinking...
this boobs... I reserve my comment
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Malakh: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
Rubbish.....
Isaiah 2:6 KJVS
Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers(all nations excluding the House of Israel) but hey all Israel is not Israel.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by momodub: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
all the way from Kerry Ireland Omonefe doo say hi to family for me.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Arekwu16:
I honestly think marriage is mainly about love, compatibility and peace of mind. If these factors are available then it's ok regardless of religion, tribe, nationality or tradition. My opinion.
if marriage is all about compatible and peace of mind and love!

remember! love do FADE with time .
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Ngokafor(f): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
.....Nigerian women marrying oyibo men since 1900,with no noise and drama unlike our very noisy and foul-mouthed Nigerian males.

..Any story about any of them marrying a caucasian or merely dating one usually degenerates to insults on how 'bad'Nigerian women are...even the ones married to their granny's age-mates for papers lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ND4real10: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2016
Yes Nigeria is a very beautiful country, with a highly talented citizens. For instance do you know that Nigerians built NollyLand from ground up? If you don't know, NollyLand is the first African owned online movie platform checkout www.nollyland.com . You can download the NollyLand apps via http://nolly.land/apps . It has several in build very cool world class features which will enhance viewers experience . The major challenge is that Nigerians find it very difficult to trust and encourage themselves.

Also check out Innoson Cars/Vehicles on the internet you will be shocked in the class of vehicles they make and you will ask yourselves why have we not all embraced their cars? Check out http://innosongroup.com/innosonmotors/

Please let us encourage our businesses this is the only way we can eliminate poverty and job cut in our society.

The couple is a very good example for us to emulate

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by jokesmaster: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
So, egusi soup led you into marrying a Nigerian. cheesy cheesy cheesy Oya clap for yourself grin grin grin
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Eaugusta(f): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
sonofananimal:
if marriage is all about compatible and peace of mind and love!

remember! love do FADE with time .

True love can never "fade"

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 13, 2016
White men rock. They will appreciate and treat a woman right, unlike black men that are a curse and disgrace to any woman that marries them.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Valeree:
the man is happy in his marriage no doubt, but this doesn't sound like what a white man would write.. seems like the wife is speaking through the husband. I'm just saying.

Lemme just assume u re being sarcastic.

Cos i knw if a nigerian man was writing that about a white wife, u wouldnt say the white wife is writing undercover as her nigerian husband.

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by missKiffy(f): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:
We do rock

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
Eaugusta:

True love can never "fade"
this is a lie we are brought up to believe!

there is nothing like true love, only in 1hr love movies you can find true love!

but in reality we are just a tolerance life form. we tolerate poo, we tolerate people's piece of Shiite, we tolerate everything until we reach a point we can't take it no longer.
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by missKiffy(f): 10:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
lanicky:
We do rock smiley
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ucnwafor(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
McSquishi:
I feel sorry for the ppl with low self esteem who feel like this doesn't seem like something a White man would write, lol. White men wouldn't praise their Nigerian wives? Sad way of thinking...
that your 2 pack @ua dp is it for real......the slippers is too over-sized though
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by ba7man(m): 10:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Biafrans....... una dey see?? undecided
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by OvieYel(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
he's proud of her that's why e brought this online..truth is, if e is proud of her, e simply luvz her
Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by yollychika(f): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Very beautiful kids dey shud plssssssss have more!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady by Johnhug66(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Valeree:
aunty vale,pls d oyinbo isn't God,he's a mortal like u.stop racism Black is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.