Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

"Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks (676 Views)

Victoria Kimani Glorifies God With Racy Photos / Victoria Kimani Hot In Red At NBA Africa Games / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks by olayinka807: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Stylish Chocolate City first lady, Victoria Kimani is a woman of passion and she took to social media this afternoon to air her opinion about how female entertainers are usually alleged to be prostitutes because of their choice of career.
The sexy singer and fashionista stressed that just because she sings to us in a cute outfit on stage and on our TV screens doesn’t make her a prostitute.

She shared the photo below and wrote:
[b]“People need to start respecting FEMALE entertainers , presenters, Actors, artists, Models, dancers, business women , PR, managers , PA,s, singers, stylists , DJ’s , designers…and Generally all positions in the Entertainment field in AFRICA…. The amount of negativity, rumors, gossip, assumptions, judgement , hypocrisy , Threats and over all EVIL EYE that is pointed towards These particular women is out of this world! NO!! Just because I’m a female doesn’t mean I work for free!! NO! Just because I’m a business woman with standards doesn’t make me a Bi$(h …. Yes… If I want to date someone that’s A.) My business and B.) Up to my better judgement on who I want to invite into my life. C.) It’s complicated …. AND ….NO…. Just because I am singing to you in a cute outfit on stage and on your TV… Does NOT MAKE ME A PROSTITUTE … There are too many People praying for me … For me to fall into the hands of the ENEMY so freely and easily …. I work DAMN hard … I have been working on, dreaming about, planning for, building towards, sweating , crying, praying , waiting for, lost friends , faced loneliness , looked stupid, hated on, sabotaged , made mistakes , been under-rated and still raise up and be THE BADDEST … I respect ME… I LOVE ME….I’m Extremely Proud of me … And I respect YOU and Love you too. Respect the grind and go get yours too! #OneLove #AFRICAmustWakeUP #RESPECTtheWOMANonHERgrind #STRONGgirl”[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAeeyX0lc7Z/?taken-by=victoriakimani

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/01/being-female-entertainer-doesnt-make-me-a-prostitute-victoria-kimani.html

Re: "Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks by olayinka807: 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: "Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks by darlingtonIIV(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2016

Re: "Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks by Twaci(f): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
No, its actually dressing like one undecided
Re: "Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks by Lordskyes(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dress the way you want to be addressed...
#simple...!!!
Re: "Being A Female Entertainer Doesn’t Make Me A Prostitute”-Victoria Kimani Speaks by dacovajnr: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Are you through? undecided..The point is You are stilla DAM! Coz you dress like one..case closed undecided

(1) (Reply)

See How This Uniabuja Expose Her Full B00bis In Epic Selfie (photos) / Check Out This Throwback Pic Of Nollywood Stars Oge Okoye And Ken Erics. / As seen in Abeokuta? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.