Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! (6107 Views)

NRC: Pupil Health, Safety And Environmental Officers Applicants Come In Here! / EMFRICA Air-cargo Logistics Training / Emfrica Air Cargo Logistics Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
If u received their invite mail, if u were given a clearance date; what do u think abt the organizers, the training and all

if u did ur clearance today ; how did it go and what do u think abt the way it was done??

If u haven't done ur clearance yet, what date were u given and will u attend??

Pls let's discuss..

2 Shares

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by Amustical(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2016
1000 multiplyby 3000people today, how much will that be? They are big time scam! I regreted wasted my 1k anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2016
Amustical:
1000 multiplyby 3000people today, how much will that be? They are big time scam! I regreted wasted my 1k anyway

Oops u paid 1000 naira?? My clearance dat is 15th, just went there today to find out the place and I met so many pple at the two gate sides, I was told inside was also filled with applicants.

So now that u have paid 1k will u attend d training ?
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
Amustical:

Tell me more I'm interested. Meanwhile that's 3m. Uboma and davide470 this thread will require more attention. The vacancy was advertised on NL (job vacancies)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by customer1: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Tell me more I'm interested. Meanwhile that's 3m. Uboma and davide470 this thread will require more attention. The vacancy was advertised on NL (job vacancies)

those guy are not organized
I'm not still sure if they for real.
I also blame myself for wasting my time, energy and t.fare
down there.may God help Nigeria
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by Amustical(m): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Infact na me mumu pass for dashing out my 1k wey I supose take roll my weed with some bottles of gulder. How can aircargo promse 5k jobs does that mean since they started operation, they never get any staff? Where do. They want to see money to pay 5k staffs salary? Kai we mumu naija.... Evrybody is just taking advantage of the unemployment

2 Likes

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by CharlyNick: 1:06am On Jan 14, 2016
Amustical:

Infact na me mumu pass for dashing out my 1k wey I supose take roll my weed with some bottles of gulder. How can aircargo promse 5k jobs does that mean since they started operation, they never get any staff? Where do. They want to see money to pay 5k staffs salary? Kai we mumu naija.... Evrybody is just taking advantage of the unemployment

Oga Abeg Na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by unbranded13(f): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2016
As I reach that Balogun Street, I regretted jumping out of my bed....omo see people wey dey find work for Lagos. Some persons even said they don't stay in Lagos
Imagine the height of wickedness (wickedness in high places)
immediately, I saw the suit of the man that came outside to address the crowd, I had to leave...May God help us, Nigerians!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 2:43am On Jan 14, 2016
customer1:

those guy are not organized
I'm not still sure if they for real.
I also blame myself for wasting my time, energy and t.fare
down there.may God help Nigeria

Amen oo
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 2:44am On Jan 14, 2016
Amustical:

Lol.
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 2:51am On Jan 14, 2016
unbranded13:

As I reach that Balogun Street, I regretted jumping out of my bed....omo see people wey dey find work for Lagos. Some persons even said they don't stay in Lagos
Imagine the height of wickedness (wickedness in high places)
immediately, I saw the suit of the man that came outside to address the crowd, I had to leave...May God help us, Nigerians!

Yeah I saw the crowd. Some pple came from ilorin , ibadan, even north. And there would be more pple for the remaining 3 days oooo. Kai the organizers will make money
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by hoebamaa(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2016
Following
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by dadson2009(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2016
I was not happy with myself when I don't go just because I don't have transport fare, I later became happy when I was told about the whole event, scammers full 9ja
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by Amustical(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Got this from them now Scrnd Aplicnts,kindly send yr bank acct details 4 a refund of 1k paid 2 d ID card vendor.D clearnc/trianin prog is free.We apologize 4 any inconvenience caused.........
Abeg I will be glad to get back my 1k
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by lekanakins: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
i got d msg too,for refund of 1k,ask to snd account details.
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by Amustical(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2016
Where do we send the details abeg?
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2016
Amustical:
Got this from them now Scrnd Aplicnts,kindly send yr bank acct details 4 a refund of 1k paid 2 d ID card vendor.D clearnc/trianin prog is free.We apologize 4 any inconvenience caused.........
Abeg I will be glad to get back my 1k

Good. I hope they refund it truly.
lekanakins:
i got d msg too,for refund of 1k,ask to snd account details.
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Amustical:
Where do we send the details abeg?

Now I'm confused. I don't knw if to go for my own clearance 2mrw, since they are going to refund d 1k to u guys.

Pls I would like to knw if they truly refund the money to u. Kindly give me a mention here pls, thanx
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2016
hoebamaa:
Following

What date were u given? Or Have u been cleared?
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2016
dadson2009:
I was not happy with myself when I don't go just because I don't have transport fare, I later became happy when I was told about the whole event, scammers full 9ja

Now that they are refunding the 1k , will u go for the clearance?
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by Rachie83: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2016
I ddnt bother to go since a frnd of mine called me that d crowd was massive i had to stay at home.Since they are to refund d 1k can anyone stl go for the clearance?
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by Ronk2(f): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2016
send the bank details with ur bvn but pls make sure there is no money in the account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by drealbobo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
I just got back to work from there, I was actually cleared without paying the 1k that was asked from them. They said they were for collecting the 1k that it was a misconception and they pleaded for any inconvenience they caused and asked all the appilcants to send their account number that there 1k will be refunded, so let's just keep our minds crossed, anything can happen.
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
all of you who paid 1K have been scammed. period angry

Una no go ever get sense, never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

grin
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
free2ryhme:

Maybe they have not been scammed b4 the way u have been scammed, that's why them "never get sense" grin

So as they have now been scammed of 1k, them go get sense now eehhh.. No dey curse people for my thread abeg

1 Like

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 1:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
drealbobo:
I just got back to work from there, I was actually cleared without paying the 1k that was asked from them. They said they were for collecting the 1k that it was a misconception and they pleaded for any inconvenience they caused and asked all the appilcants to send their account number that there 1k will be refunded, so let's just keep our minds crossed, anything can happen.

Yeah! True... Anything can happen . good could come out of it *fingers crossed*

1 Like

Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
DuchessLily:

Maybe they have not been scammed b4 the way u have been scammed, that's why them "never get sense" grin

So as they have now been scammed of 1k, them go get sense now eehhh.. No dey curse people for my thread abeg

Not everyone is gullible. for your info i now a scam when i see one I dont have to be scammed to learn
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 1:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ronk2:
send the bank details with ur bvn but pls make sure there is no money in the account

Abi oooooo cheesy. Good one
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Rachie83:
I ddnt bother to go since a frnd of mine called me that d crowd was massive i had to stay at home.Since they are to refund d 1k can anyone stl go for the clearance?

Since they are refunding the 1k, I might go tomorrow 15th (that's my clearance date anyways )
Re: Emfrica/greater Washington Air-cargo Logistics : Applicants Come In Here!! by DuchessLily(f): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
careersonpoint:
Software Development Lead & Solutions Architect At Travelfix.CO
http://www.careersonpointng.com/2016/01/software-development-lead-solutions.html

Omezi? Hmmmm... U r from Idumuje-Ugboko , yeah?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Andela Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Fidelity Bank Sending Monetary Palliative To their Savings And SWEETA Account Ho / Chevron Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.