Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue (19420 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / How To Fix Black Screen Of Death On Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by jokesmaster: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Blue Screen of Death, otherwise known as BSOD, STOP or blue screen, is a common error that happens once or twice in the life of every computer. This error comes in many forms; sometimes, it just comes up and hangs your PC. At other times, it simply restarts your PC immediately, after displaying the blue screen error.

What causes BSOD?

BSOD is usually caused by recently installed programs or viruses, that tamper with the Windows Essential Files, modifying them and thereby making them unsable by Windows. This results in the BSOD. This can be really frustrating, especially if you are working on a very important project on your PC. This guide will show you how to fix the BSOD in just some simple steps.

How do I fix BSOD?

Depending on the kind of BSOD error, it can sometimes take hours to fix. The first step you should take is by asking yourself what you just did on your PC, which resulted in the BSOD. Think very deeply. Oh yeah! You remember now? Recall yourself clicking the left button on your mouse like crazy just to download that amazing game. And after you downloaded and installed, what happened next? BSOD!!!

Easiest Methods to Resolve BSOD

- Uninstall any newly installed program(s)

- Boot your PC using Last Known Good Configuration (while system is booting keeping pressing the F8 button to to undo recent registry and driver changes.

- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.

- Roll Back device driver to previous version prior to your driver update.

After trying all the above and they don't fix your BSOD error, do not panic. Hope is not lost.

Final Solution

- Download this program: Blue Screen of Death Fixer - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/74dcf5ba

- Run Installer

- After Installation, run the program.

- Click on SCAN and allow the program to find all BSOD errors.

Now, click REPAIR button and patiently wait for the program to do it's job.

After that, restart your PC and your BSOD error is gone!

If this post helped, why not share it?

FOR MORE, VISIT: http://www.naijatechscout.com/2016/01/How-To-Fix-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-Windows.html

25 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by dyadeleye(m): 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
God Bless you Op...
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by jokesmaster: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
dyadeleye:
God Bless you Op...

Thank you! Anyone who can push this to frontpage should please do. I spend at least 3 hours writing only one post and when I send it on nairaland, it is not even noticed.

CC: Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, lalasticlala, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest,efiko,lalasticlala, toks37, introvert, viviangist4,explorers,

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Prec1ous(m): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
Supermod Lalasticlala, as your able boy.
I plead that you save all our laptops by sending this post to your 'parlor'.
Thanks alot Baba

5 Likes

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
Quick fix, and a cheap one too.

If You go to computer village, those boys will say "na motherboard problem"

Knowledge sometimes saves you money

7 Likes

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Jollyzone(m): 5:38am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanx so much for sharing this, my system has been having bluescreen issues for a while now and it has been so frustrating that I was thinking of changing the hard disk before I read this thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Kreamie(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Good one OP! But sometimes, the blue screen of death happens as a result of a a corrupted OS or a hard drive having too many bad sectors undecided

5 Likes

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by nollyway(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2016
Educative! Op nice one
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by 1surdman: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Gudwork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by spartacuz: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Thanks a lot, nice post .
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Jazzlite: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
Lalasticlala is a female
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by DirtyGold: 7:22am On Jan 14, 2016
May God terminate and remove any virus or program operating to give blue screen of death in our lives, amen.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Innodon(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by davuvid(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Very useful info...you did well man
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Realwvn(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Informative, I also read something similar to this on http://naijanewsrave.com

Though it was disk partition and total virus removal
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by imsuboi(m): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
nice
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by theplushist: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2016
Tnxs. Educatiive. Reminds me of that hilarious post i read about the different phases of owning a laptop
http://manly.ng/the-three-funny-stages-of-owning-a-laptop/
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by izikjon(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one OP.....educative
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by em3r4ld(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2016
#JustPassingBy... Lalasticlala a female shocked dat got me cracked up grin
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by samintegrity(m): 7:28am On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Lobolintin(m): 7:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Okay
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by AfroKnight: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2016
Actually, BSOD is often a result of faulty hardware or drivers, not your standard user applications.

5 Likes

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by bigt2(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2016
jokesmaster:

Thank you! Anyone who can push this to frontpage should please do. I spend at least 3 hours writing only one post and when I send it on nairaland, it is not even noticed.

CC: Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, lalasticlala, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest,efiko,lalasticlala, toks37, introvert, viviangist4,explorers,
I wonder at the mediocrity of the posts entering front page nowadays. The mods will bring out a fresh plagiarised post to frontpage, neglecting your own originally written insightful post. This kills my spirit in writing lengthy posts. I have many quality posts that are still tucked in there for reasons unknown to me so that is why I'm even trying to venture into my own blog when I have the time.
To add more salt to the injury, this '2' was appended to my nick after Seun recovered nairaland from the hackers years back and I've been shouting fruitlessly ever after-all my complaints and mentions reaching the deaf ear for correction. I am Big-T, I log in with it and I want the name to stay that way.

Nairalanders, if you feel like posting more of your pc troubles, advice, and what not, enter this thread : www.nairaland.com/301179/post-computer-pc-troubles-here
I have spoken angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by guruvick(m): 7:31am On Jan 14, 2016
B
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Kizyte(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2016
jokesmaster:
Blue Screen of Death, otherwise known as BSOD, STOP or blue screen, is a common error that happens once or twice in the life of every computer. This error comes in many forms; sometimes, it just comes up and hangs your PC. At other times, it simply restarts your PC immediately, after displaying the blue screen error.

What causes BSOD?

BSOD is usually caused by recently installed programs or viruses, that tamper with the Windows Essential Files, modifying them and thereby making them unsable by Windows. This results in the BSOD. This can be really frustrating, especially if you are working on a very important project on your PC. This guide will show you how to fix the BSOD in just some simple steps.

How do I fix BSOD?

Depending on the kind of BSOD error, it can sometimes take hours to fix. The first step you should take is by asking yourself what you just did on your PC, which resulted in the BSOD. Think very deeply. Oh yeah! You remember now? Recall yourself clicking the left button on your mouse like crazy just to download that amazing game. And after you downloaded and installed, what happened next? BSOD!!!

Easiest Methods to Resolve BSOD

- Uninstall any newly installed program(s)

- Boot your PC using Last Known Good Configuration (while system is booting keeping pressing the F8 button to to undo recent registry and driver changes.

- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.

- Roll Back device driver to previous version prior to your driver update.

After trying all the above and they don't fix your BSOD error, do not panic. Hope is not lost.

Final Solution

- Download this program: Blue Screen of Death Fixer - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/74dcf5ba

- Run Installer

- After Installation, run the program.

- Click on SCAN and allow the program to find all BSOD errors.

Now, click REPAIR button and patiently wait for the program to do it's job.

After that, restart your PC and your BSOD error is gone!

If this post helped, why not share it?

FOR MORE, VISIT: http://www.naijatechscout.com/2016/01/How-To-Fix-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-Windows.html
Nice info for novice!

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by nigeriancuban: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2016
what if after trying the above and it still persists?
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by brunofarad(m): 7:34am On Jan 14, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2016
info not for mac users..... passing by

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by MrHighSea: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Op ur cool
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by nigeriancuban: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Kizyte:
Nice info for novice!
you got an alternative?
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by swagifted(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2016
Na command prompt I use do my own when e happen sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation / A Tokunbo Screen Printing Machine For Sale (work Horse) With Industrial Dryer / Anyone Has Product Activation Key For Office 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.