Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue (19382 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / How To Fix Black Screen Of Death On Windows 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Koats14(m): 1:38am On Jan 16, 2016
jokesmaster:
Blue Screen of Death, otherwise known as BSOD, STOP or blue screen, is a common error that happens once or twice in the life of every computer. This error comes in many forms; sometimes, it just comes up and hangs your PC. At other times, it simply restarts your PC immediately, after displaying the blue screen error.

What causes BSOD?

BSOD is usually caused by recently installed programs or viruses, that tamper with the Windows Essential Files, modifying them and thereby making them unsable by Windows. This results in the BSOD. This can be really frustrating, especially if you are working on a very important project on your PC. This guide will show you how to fix the BSOD in just some simple steps.

How do I fix BSOD?

Depending on the kind of BSOD error, it can sometimes take hours to fix. The first step you should take is by asking yourself what you just did on your PC, which resulted in the BSOD. Think very deeply. Oh yeah! You remember now? Recall yourself clicking the left button on your mouse like crazy just to download that amazing game. And after you downloaded and installed, what happened next? BSOD!!!

Easiest Methods to Resolve BSOD

- Uninstall any newly installed program(s)

- Boot your PC using Last Known Good Configuration (while system is booting keeping pressing the F8 button to to undo recent registry and driver changes.

- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.

- Roll Back device driver to previous version prior to your driver update.

After trying all the above and they don't fix your BSOD error, do not panic. Hope is not lost.

Final Solution

- Download this program: Blue Screen of Death Fixer - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/74dcf5ba

- Run Installer

- After Installation, run the program.

- Click on SCAN and allow the program to find all BSOD errors.

Now, click REPAIR button and patiently wait for the program to do it's job.

After that, restart your PC and your BSOD error is gone!

If this post helped, why not share it?

FOR MORE, VISIT: http://www.naijatechscout.com/2016/01/How-To-Fix-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-Windows.html
sorry for quoting this long piece but my PC brings up a different blue screen with notification like ; "Hardware error Parity/memory system has halted" (not the complete message, would have sent it if i had my PC closeby while typing this). What can i do in this case?

*dont mind my typos or grammar.
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
jokesmaster:

Thank you! Anyone who can push this to frontpage should please do. I spend at least 3 hours writing only one post and when I send it on nairaland, it is not even noticed.

CC: Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, lalasticlala, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest,efiko,lalasticlala, toks37, introvert, viviangist4,explorers,

Hello,

You may need to edit my moniker out of your list...I'm not a mod.

Cheers.
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Omotaday(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
jokesmaster:
Blue Screen of Death, otherwise known as BSOD, STOP or blue screen, is a common error that happens once or twice in the life of every computer. This error comes in many forms; sometimes, it just comes up and hangs your PC. At other times, it simply restarts your PC immediately, after displaying the blue screen error.

What causes BSOD?

BSOD is usually caused by recently installed programs or viruses, that tamper with the Windows Essential Files, modifying them and thereby making them unsable by Windows. This results in the BSOD. This can be really frustrating, especially if you are working on a very important project on your PC. This guide will show you how to fix the BSOD in just some simple steps.

How do I fix BSOD?

Depending on the kind of BSOD error, it can sometimes take hours to fix. The first step you should take is by asking yourself what you just did on your PC, which resulted in the BSOD. Think very deeply. Oh yeah! You remember now? Recall yourself clicking the left button on your mouse like crazy just to download that amazing game. And after you downloaded and installed, what happened next? BSOD!!!

Easiest Methods to Resolve BSOD

- Uninstall any newly installed program(s)

- Boot your PC using Last Known Good Configuration (while system is booting keeping pressing the F8 button to to undo recent registry and driver changes.

- Use System Restore to undo recent system changes.

- Roll Back device driver to previous version prior to your driver update.

After trying all the above and they don't fix your BSOD error, do not panic. Hope is not lost.

Final Solution

- Download this program: Blue Screen of Death Fixer - http://www.datafilehost.com/d/74dcf5ba

- Run Installer

- After Installation, run the program.

- Click on SCAN and allow the program to find all BSOD errors.

Now, click REPAIR button and patiently wait for the program to do it's job.

After that, restart your PC and your BSOD error is gone!

If this post helped, why not share it?

FOR MORE, VISIT: http://www.naijatechscout.com/2016/01/How-To-Fix-Blue-Screen-Of-Death-Windows.html
thanks but i download the App and scanned my pc wit it but it was asking for a license code to repair the errors
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by lorein0688: 12:36pm On May 19, 2016
Blue screen of death is very irritating issues and when user face this issues PC restart unexpectedly. This is the problem that of generally related to hardware or driver related issue. So to get rid of this check the hardware problems. If you had installed any new software, then try to uninstall the newly installed hardware and check for the updates to update the drivers.

You can also make use of the PC Repair Tool to fix the Blue screen of death, this is the best tool that fixes any kind of computer errors, restore settings, clean Windows registry errors. It helps in maintaining system problems and allows your PC to run at maximum speed.
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by oliverpowell: 11:24am On May 25, 2016
Hello Jokesmaster,
Nice post!!
I have read number of other blogs on BSOD which helps to troubleshoot this issue. There are many ways to fix BSOD, I think you missed some of them. Just visit this blog http://harddrivefix..in/2016/03/what-does-blue-screen-of-death-means.html to know more ways. Thanks!!
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by Naijageak(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
I can't make use of the blue screen of death because it keeps telling me to insert a license code. kindly assist
Re: How To Fix Blue Screen Of Death & System Auto Restart Issue by cyber5(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
I simply solved mine by changing the SATA settings in Bios Setup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Has Product Activation Key For Office 2016 / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) / How To Use Windows 7 Without Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.