Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:47 AM

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (35046 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by TreasureTayo(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Looool
feldido:
Wait I de come....

What are you waiting for?

Infact both of you are borring...

Do u want more?
you wicked ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
@op,

Get yourself a teddy bears
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by guente02(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
justwise:
@op,

Get yourself a teddy bears
That's not what I want.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by ajibolajohn90: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
gimme d girl's number make I help u talk wt her
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by jaybee104(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Keep being shy until a sharp guy like me tells her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by kachnov(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4ever:
Babe is not into you and it seems you're forcing yourself on her. There's nothing like she can't see you coz you're just in a relationship or past experience. If she was into you she would sneeze out time to see you no matter what could hamper her from doing so. She would be lively and always wiling to chat you up. Stop wasting your time and move on to the next one. Them plenty.

Exactly
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by sabi159(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
U dey on a friend zoning, tke heart dude
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by guente02(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
ebonflex:

Breast is just bags of fat.
After you play with enough you will realize it's all one and the same.

And after you play with her own one day you will wake up and be like "So is this what I've been suffering for all this while?".
If you can't think of any other value a particular woman brings to your life but her body parts, then that woman is dead weight...and she'd KNOW it too hence why some of them act the way they do.

#ShakaraIsAllIHave

So true.
Thanks
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by justwise(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
guente02:

That's not what I want.

..better than what you have now
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Dump her? Guy you realise the girl was never into you? She dumbed you already cheesy

Actually that's how i dump guys i have no interest in.

Him: helo bae
me: (no reply)
Him: how u whatsup was popping
me: hi
Him: Are you okay dear?
me: sup
Him: Yea can we hang out like somewhere cool
me: good nte.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by saintkel(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2016
guente02:
So, I have this girl I've been dating (I want to believe) since the wee days of October last year. But that's not the problem.
Thing is this girl is boring. You might want to ask why I came to such conclusion but believe me when i say she's boring, this girl is super boring.

We live in the same city (about 1247m according to gmaps) apart and I've not been able to see her because she tells me how the people she stays with which she refers to as close relatives always questions her movement and since we're only dating its not enough for her to take excuses from them to see me.

Okay, I get it you can't see me, this chick doesn't chat with me like she is dating me, she once told me that she doesn't believe in love may be because of her experience with her ex (my assumption). She's not contributing when we're making calls, when i ask her she'll say I've said it all. I keep wondering if all I say is correct or she is not just attached to me enough to have a decent conversation with me or its the naija girls factor and how bad they are in holding conversation or she is just plain naive about everything.

Not seeing her is making me mad at her that most times we end up quarreling on whatsapp to the extent that I've discontinued the use of whatsapp as a mode of conversation.

Please advise me.

Dumping her dey hungry me but i just need a little reasoning from romanceland.

Forgive my typo if any.
Dear Op u have to think as a man- Do u really love dis gal? If yes its simple if u wana see her, wots her religion, if she's a Christian trace her Church location, if found, try to attend dia services n make sure u stay close her, also try to get close to her Relatives too but dnt spill d beans. Just keep it kool; broda sister thing, monitor her every moves frm church to market to where she makes her hair, u just have to be romantic Op
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by ayusco85(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
guente02:
So, I have this girl I've been dating (I want to believe) since the wee days of October last year. But that's not the problem.
Thing is this girl is boring. You might want to ask why I came to such conclusion but believe me when i say she's boring, this girl is super boring.

We live in the same city (about 1247m according to gmaps) apart and I've not been able to see her because she tells me how the people she stays with which she refers to as close relatives always questions her movement and since we're only dating its not enough for her to take excuses from them to see me.

Okay, I get it you can't see me, this chick doesn't chat with me like she is dating me, she once told me that she doesn't believe in love may be because of her experience with her ex (my assumption). She's not contributing when we're making calls, when i ask her she'll say I've said it all. I keep wondering if all I say is correct or she is not just attached to me enough to have a decent conversation with me or its the naija girls factor and how bad they are in holding conversation or she is just plain naive about everything.

Not seeing her is making me mad at her that most times we end up quarreling on whatsapp to the extent that I've discontinued the use of whatsapp as a mode of conversation.

Please advise me.

Forgive my typo if any.

Guy she isn't into u. If she was she will find an excuse from her people to come check u. And the chat been boring, u two aren't compatible. Just dump her and move on

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
She doesn't love you.. Love makes a boring girl interesting. . . . #Simple
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by DExplorer1: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
guente02:

Please advise me.

Forgive my typo if any.
This part got me LOLing.
I think you've made up your mind.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2016
guente02:

Please advise me.

Forgive my typo if any.

You're dating someone who is not dating you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by bamia01(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Give her sometym....if she loves u....she will definitely knock at ur door....wish u d best
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by davedpo(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2016
hey ma frend at op,, u knw wat if u cnt endure quit and mov on bt tell dat ure gonna mov on, it may b tru dat she isnt free but im not sure. once again if u cnt and tired of ur xperince put a halt to it
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by kherlly(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2016
Calm down bro... Try and visit her... Lets her look for where is ok that you too can hang out and sit to talk about everything. I guess if you truly wants the success of the relationship you wont mind to go extra miles to see that things work well. Best of luck!!!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2016
G0ldcircle:

Off I go. Abasha. Ur lover aint into u. U know, u just wana stress me. Hian!!!!!!!!

sent u pm.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2016
G0ldcircle:
U are boring.
this ur moniker tho. Abeg na ur papa get goldcircle condom?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by patrickson12345(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Its a simple issue bros... My gf was jst lik dat b4,, bt she's nw my best frnd nd she's even d 1 dat talk more nw... Ansa diz questions:
1. Are u sure she likes u?
2. Do u knw her hubbies?
3. Av u tried naughty talks?
4. Are u showing seriousness in d relationship?
5. My broda did she yes wen u asked her out?
Infact dats my question
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by DExplorer1: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
Her smile made you fall in love.
She's curvey.
She's tall and white.
You want to marry her.

I think you've a problem as the above reasons are empty...not strong enough to hold a marriage!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebiz12:
She no even like you sef!!!!!

And you forgot to mention what attracted you to her in the first place. BTW if she really likes you and is just plain naive you can help her.

Once upon a time I was naive and boring,now even though I'm not the "going out" type I can talk! Thanks to my first boyfriend wink

head no dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
once that GIRL drop a child for you!

you will be the first person who want to put his dicck on a hole instead of her!

cool your horse! WOMEN ARE LIKE Flowers which come today and FADE tomorrow.

don't use your heart to think but rather your brain

don't jump into something you are not sure of!

just because she is curvy doesn't mean she is a wife material, she may be your DEVIL.

don't judge a woman by her brreast and yansh but rather in her character.

guy! sometimes you just have to let your brain do the thinking and not your peni s.

be wise!

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Cyojunior(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2016
sickstars:

M desperately searching for happiness cry cry cry cry

Is rightly available inn river niger and third mainland bridge !!!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Whobedatte(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry so sorry wish i cud contribute bt i got nothing

Me mysef is hurt switched off fone wen i needed him d most cry cry cry cry

All i can say is make it work out talk with her please cry tank u
na everytim u dey always need him d most. Why e no go pick race
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by eltweezy90(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2016
feldido:
Wait I de come....

What are you waiting for?

Infact both of you are borring...
Do u want more?
She sees you as an a**hole and super boring prick.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2016
She does not like u abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Clear Signs You’re Ready For Marriage / Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.