Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? (35091 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Blackops(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
The girl is truly boring, Naija gals are always funky even the S.U type wants some fun. Dump her
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by CandiceJay(f): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.

Gboon
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
and who's buying dat?

those who can afford
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Speechless, r u MJ sister?
juz speechless.
no thanks wink
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by kirchofff(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
Speechless3:

those who can afford
so people still buy shits dis days shocked
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by glassyy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
This girl too dat claims we're in a relationship is like dat too..I haff tire
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Skmoda360(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
feldido:
Wait I de come....

What are you waiting for?

Infact both of you are borring...
Do u want more?
lol
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Khez: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
You have time o
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
schumastic:

i thought i was the only one who saw the marriage thing he said....guys and their marriage format this days with the aim of getting into her pants..at the end he will say he does not know her to well and as such, he can't marry her.
the guy just displayed his emptiness for everyone to see with those words.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by benzoljoe: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2016
Man reason,that babe get Nigga when she dey create chance for..move ahead......
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by jeffizy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:
I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.
Graduate eleyi ga gan o .
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by preciousman(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
ebonflex:
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The only way a relationship can ever work is when the girl nurtures it more than the guy. Females are naturally nurturing.
Anything apart from that, she's not into you. Dump her and focus on YOU and getting YOURS. The proper women will be attracted to your solar-system like planets to a sun.

Suns don't go chasing planets. They simply get hot wink

Good night.
nice one...u av nailed it
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
I'd give u my candid advice. Isolate ursef from her for a while; if she doesnt call or try to reach out to you after not hearing from you for a while...u shd know what to do. DMX said something ''If you love something let it go, if it comes back, then its yours; if it doesn't, it never was.'' Shalom!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by agwom(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Meet a marriage adviser
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by mimicue(f): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
She's not just into you .. Simple
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Speechless3:
no thanks wink
Owk o. So y speechless as ya moniker? sm1 making u spchlx?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Are u sure u are dating or u are just her side guy cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by kayve(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Both of you need to mature.

Get to know her temperament..........read about it &see if you can manage.

This is part of the reason i advise people to build friendship first (getting to know who the person is before jumping to dating, having in mind that you mustn't be friendzoned).

1 funny thing about me is that I make my intentions known from the start (in most cases) then spend quality time as a friend, if after awhile I see I can cope with her then we go ahead.

It has always worked for me...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

Owk o.
So y speechless as ya moniker?
sm1 making u spchlx?

Lol.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

head no dey pain u?

How do you mean?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mekzmoney:
1st bf? U had 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th....... BF I guess? grin Easy ooh...

Na you get your mouth,fortunately I'm only responsible for what I say tongue
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by bluice2(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
cruzita:
grin u think say na only guys dey get side chick,bros wake up u be SIDE DUDE

Not even the main side dude sef
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ebiz12:

How do you mean?
lol, watsap me first.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2016
Josephamstrong1:

lol, watsap me first.

Watsap you ke,how na
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Speechless3:

Lol.
see u in camera.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Vomm: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Do you need a soothsayer to tell u? It is obviously clear that the gal is not dating u but just conversing with you and I guess you are not breaking up with her cos u feel u can one day have d opportunity to poke her. My dear, the opportunity may not come till eternity if the girl has some reservations bout u.

May be u shud make ur self scarce small say like 6months and try again, u never can tell.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Vomm: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
Do you need a soothsayer to tell u? It is obviously clear that the gal is not dating u but just conversing with you and I guess you are not breaking up with her cos u feel u can one day have d opportunity to poke her. My dear, the opportunity may not come till eternity if the girl has some reservations bout u.

May be u shud make ur self scarce small say like 6months and try again, u never can tell. Robably she has a serious relationship for now.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ebiz12:

Watsap you ke,how na
yea ke, dat's whr I'll answer ya question. how na-my signature
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Vomm: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Asapcymg:

Help you to do what? Marry her or toast her?
By the way where did you graduate from?
What did u read as an undergraduate?
We need to know this so that we will know how to come in
Since you have been able to GOT her contact I suggest u called her and spoke to her on the phone

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by yerem: 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
[quote author=Asapcymg post=41951837]I once saw a beutiful lady living off campus,she is still studying Law 200L althought am graduate waiting to be mobilised A16, her charming smile made me to fall in love with her, I met her on her way from school so I drove her home by the way am able to got her contact and she showed me her place, she happy felt when ever she saw me we gist a lot, but as soon as I left when I call on phone she will not pick untill I went back to her room to remained her she will keep on saying her phone is charging. I'm the shy type I cant tell that I love her directly also time is not by my side, she is perfect curve,moderately tall,white. Please help me because I want to marry her very soon.[/quote
pls sick ur pastor befor marriage so that u will nt hurt her directly or indirectly
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by Abayor7: 7:15pm On Jan 15, 2016
ronald4ever:
Babe is not into you and it seems you're forcing yourself on her. There's nothing like she can't see you coz you're just in a relationship or past experience. If she was into you she would sneeze out time to see you no matter what could hamper her from doing so. She would be lively and always wiling to chat you up. Stop wasting your time and move on to the next one. Them plenty.

Good one bro!
@OP, this comment Ȋ̝̊̅§ so #OnPoint!
From my experience (can't call it an experience cos it's happening to me yet)
I have this babe I've been dating for over a year now and guess what? #WeNeverMet!! Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§!! But by the way we do things (chats and calls) I know she's FULLY into me and she loves me so so much, she Ȋ̝̊̅§ very lively and despite the fact †ђǎ̜̣̍† we never meet I can sEe she's totally commited to me, she's always wanted to meet me but am too busy to travel down to her place (we started the r'ship when I was in Ikirun Osun state and she was in Iwo. Osun state toon now, am in Lagos to hustle while she's in Ogun for schooling) yet she tells me she's obsessed and I have to believe her cos I can't do without hearing from her every while!
A lady who Ȋ̝̊̅§ not interested in Ɣòμ will make u look like Ɣòμ are dating urself! †ђǎ̜̣̍† gurl you're talking about doesn't have time for u neither does she has any feeling. I can say Ɣòμ are dating yourself bro! moveOn #DemPlenty!!!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? by doubleZ88(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2016
guente02:
So, I have this girl I've been dating (I want to believe) since the wee days of October last year. But that's not the problem.
Thing is this girl is boring. You might want to ask why I came to such conclusion but believe me when i say she's boring, this girl is super boring.

We live in the same city (about 1247m according to gmaps) apart and I've not been able to see her because she tells me how the people she stays with which she refers to as close relatives always questions her movement and since we're only dating its not enough for her to take excuses from them to see me.

Okay, I get it you can't see me, this chick doesn't chat with me like she is dating me, she once told me that she doesn't believe in love may be because of her experience with her ex (my assumption). She's not contributing when we're making calls, when i ask her she'll say I've said it all. I keep wondering if all I say is correct or she is not just attached to me enough to have a decent conversation with me or its the naija girls factor and how bad they are in holding conversation or she is just plain naive about everything.

Not seeing her is making me mad at her that most times we end up quarreling on whatsapp to the extent that I've discontinued the use of whatsapp as a mode of conversation.

Please advise me.

Dumping her dey hungry me but i just need a little reasoning from romanceland.

Forgive my typo if any.

I presently have one like dat. she's not d call type neither d gisting type.
one thing matters most in a r/ship which is patience. and understanding.. be patient with her but set a limit to it.
talk to her and try and understand her. if u can't get along then call for a quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church / How Do I Convince My Boyfriend To Save In My Bank? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.