Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (624565 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please can someone explain to me the usefulness of visa screen certificate
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
Please can someone explain to me the usefulness of visa screen certificate
visa screen enables you to get a working visa /green approved.
without it as an alien worker, you can not be allowed to process your EB3 petition.
it's what seals ur green card as a foreign nurse.Expires after 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:18am On Jan 17, 2017
So you mean i can immediately apply for work visa? or still need an employment offer
P406:

without it as an alien worker, you can not be allowed to process your EB3 petition.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
So you mean i can immediately apply for work visa? or still need an employment offer
you cannot apply for work visa on your own.
An employer has to act as a sponsor and do that on your behalf. it is called EB3 visa. equivalent to a green card. Technically speaking, after you pass your exams and have all the necessary qualifications like the visa screen, you will need to get an employer to sponsor your EB3 petition. [visa]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Thank you
P406:

you cannot apply for work visa on your own.
An employer has to act as a sponsor and do that on your behalf. it is called EB3 visa. equivalent to a green card. Technically speaking, after you pass your exams and have all the necessary qualifications like the visa screen, you will need to get an employer to sponsor your EB3 petition. [visa]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by melicent: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Gud day pls, I want to ask that to apply as an License Practical Nurse (L.P.N) In Canada does it require one to have two years working experience and also a good statement of account Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Simple16(f): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2017
P406:

P406, how long did it take Nursing and Midwifery Council Nigeria to validate your Nursing licence?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Simple16(f): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2017
barbiee:
Hi, so sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can write your exam when you are already in usa. It's good you already have a current visa, let's just hope your CES report will be ready before the visa expires.

For me, I had to place my own on hold because of some unresolved issues with Nursing council and cgfns. But they are currently working on it.

Hi, Barbiee, what kind of issues do CGFNS and Nursing Council have? Are the issues related to CGFNS Validation of licence form? If yes, do you know if these issues have been resolved now?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Simple16:

Hi, Barbiee, what kind of issues do CGFNS and Nursing Council have? Are the issues related to CGFNS Validation of licence form? If yes, do you know if these issues have been resolved now?
The problem i am having with cgfns is not a general thing, it was a mistake on my part. Cgfns will get your license validation form within 1 month of submission and if everything is ok then you dont have any problem.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Simple16(f): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2017
barbiee:
The problem i am having with cgfns is not a general thing, it was a mistake on my part. Cgfns will get your license validation form within 1 month of submission and if everything is ok then you dont have any problem.

OK, thank you. I would be very glad if CGFNS receives my Validation of licence form from Nursing Council within 1 month.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by melicent: 2:47am On Jan 26, 2017
barbiee:
. Hi barbiee, thanks for doing a good job here, pls don't be angry for this question. smiley I want to ask that to apply as an License Practical Nurse (L.P.N) In Canada does it require one to have two years working experience and also a good statement of account Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by melicent: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2017
melicent:
. Hi barbiee, thanks for doing a good job here, pls don't be angry for this question. smiley I want to ask that to apply as an License Practical Nurse (L.P.N) In Canada does it require one to have two years working experience and also a good statement of account Thanks.
. Pls I need some answers.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
melicent:
hi, sorry for the late reply.. Some province require one to have at least 1 year work experience but that does not mean nnas won't process your application if you are a fresh graduate, I think the working experience is to make finding a job easier for you as a foreign grad since most employers prefer those with experience, about the statement of account, you will need it to secure a visa. Its not a requirement from nnas.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
melicent:
. Pls I need some answers.
anytime i try replying, something else takes my attention and i abandone your reply to come back later. This time i just had to reply even though im presently in church lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by YeToonde(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
Great Nurses !
I sorta wish I knew of this forum before hand, I'd have saved my ass some time and the emotional stress lol.
Fellow professionals please, I NEED a legit/reliable NMCN contact ! The thoughts of having to go home to see my assessment process through is driving me NUTS!!

Barbiee, MVPGoddess, whoever else could help please ?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Simple16:

P406, how long did it take Nursing and Midwifery Council Nigeria to validate your Nursing licence?
well, technically 10days. I did the needful and it paved way for me.Though way back in 2015
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Una well done oooo

So una still wan waka America waka? with certifiably insane Trump as president? shocked

May the force be with y'all cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
lets talk

kessel:
I dont even see myself practicing in Nigeria so everybody here had better given me a hint on how to get out before i break my licence and tear my notification... Mtchewww

Am proud to be a nurse but cool grin. Not in naija
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2017
hey....lets talk...im also a nurse

MPVGoddess:

Pennsylvania State
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Simple16(f): 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
P406:

well, technically 10days. I did the needful and it paved way for me.Though way back in 2015

Please, could you tell me 'the needful' that you did?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Simple16:

Please, could you tell me 'the needful' that you did?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
we need to talk...im going through Avant.....curently prepping for NCLEX.

Have you taken NCLEX?

finfol007:
hey....lets talk...im also a nurse

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
p406....we need to talk..

P406:

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
finfol007:
p406....we need to talk..

, let's follow each other, we need to talk.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
MPVGoddess:

Pennsylvania State
please, let's talk. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
finfol007:
we need to talk...im going through Avant.....curently prepping for NCLEX.

Have you taken NCLEX?

yes ,a year ago.
I'm not sure how Avant works, though got a contract with them but didn't sign it.
prepared n wrote Nclex on my own before getting an employer.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by finfol007(m): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2017
P406:
yes ,a year ago.
I'm not sure how Avant works, though got a contract with them but didn't sign it.
prepared n wrote Nclex on my own before getting an employer.

Please....we really need to talk...im preparing for nclex and really anxious.....so many past questions i have answered....but still i keep seeing there are a lot of medical conditions i need to cover....
Nd my pharmacology is poor.....pls how did you prepare..can u pls send me a whatsapp message on 09052294005?

What is the prospect of africans/Nigerians in passing the exam?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Did you guys hear the news about canada starting it's visa lottery program very soon?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
barbiee:
Did you guys hear the news about canada starting it's visa lottery program very soon?
This information has been refuted
HERE
http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/30/be-warned-canada-has-no-visa-lottery-program-johnson-babalola.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by P406: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
barbiee:
The information has been refuted here at;
http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/30/be-warned-canada-has-no-visa-lottery-program-johnson-babalola
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by barbiee: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
P406:

The information has been refuted here at;
http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/30/be-warned-canada-has-no-visa-lottery-program-johnson-babalola
What?!!! Oh no, and here i was thinking of how to utilize this great opportunity which is not so great anymore shocked cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (219) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: chijess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.