Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. (625990 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Opportunity For Nurses And Midwives To Work In Dubai / Working Abroad Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by midee: 10:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Thankyou i just did.
Inkredible:

Sure. Hit me up on Snapchat
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by IYIMAN: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
AnnieUddie:
Hello@ IYIMAN and other house members

I've already started my credential evaluation with WES and they sent a mail that they've forwarded my certificates to NMC for verification. Do I still need to pay the the N8,750 or what should I do?....help a sister. Thanks.

Hi, sorry for the late response. To your question, I'm not sure how that works.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by taifadak: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by taifadak: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
House please advise me.
I have sent my license to the council for renewal but I'm yet to collect it and I want to register with CGFN and I learn they ask for licence details so I want to ask if I can proceed with the registration or I should wait till I collect my licence.
Also I'm yet to sit for ielts. Thinking I should do the nclex first and do the ielts later if it will be needed.
Also I have my RN in 2010 and my bsc from NOUN this year, is it advisable to evaluate both or I should just do the RN and forget the bsc. I'm planning to apply for TEXAS BON LICENCE
Please advice
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
taifadak:
House please advise me.
I have sent my license to the council for renewal but I'm yet to collect it and I want to register with CGFN and I learn they ask for licence details so I want to ask if I can proceed with the registration or I should wait till I collect my licence.
Also I'm yet to sit for ielts. Thinking I should do the nclex first and do the ielts later if it will be needed.
Also I have my RN in 2010 and my bsc from NOUN this year, is it advisable to evaluate both or I should just do the RN and forget the bsc. I'm planning to apply for TEXAS BON LICENCE
Please advice
well yes your license details are needed. Even council needs a photocopy of your license photocopy. As for ielts, you could write it after nclex. No biggie. Its better to evaluate both. I hope it help
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by blessedmumi(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

Is there any opportunity like this for Community Health workers (CHEW) abroad?

Please anyone with any vital information should kindly share with Me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Ojela(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
NVC.........Please how can I get LGS case number I only have EAC case number and they are asking me for LGS number
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by taifadak: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
desy24444:
well yes your license details are needed. Even council needs a photocopy of your license photocopy. As for ielts, you could write it after nclex. No biggie. Its better to evaluate both. I hope it help

Thanks for the response
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
blessedmumi:
Hello everyone,

Is there any opportunity like this for Community Health workers (CHEW) abroad?

Please anyone with any vital information should kindly share with Me.
have no idea. Mostly RN. You could still google search it.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by blessedmumi(f): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
desy24444:
have no idea. Mostly RN. You could still google search it.
Tnx for your response.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rejoize: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2018
desy24444:
you are funny. You heard of exam and you are afraid. Jurisprudence exam is an open book exam that you can take again and again if you don't pass. Its all about nurse practice act, rules and regulations as regards to Texas. You should be fine
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Vik180(f): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello colleagues please where in Nigeria can I get a copy of the saunders comprehensive NCLEX-RN review for examination.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Vik180 post=68556050]Hello colleagues please where in Nigeria can I get a copy of the saunders comprehensive NCLEX-RN review for examination.

I bought a new copy and I'm ready to sell it with over 4000 online questions yet to be answered. I have passed Nclex. If you want I'll sell it for 50% of the price I bought it. Just send me message.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Vik180(f): 7:09am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=goodman31 post=68570844][/quote] OK, how much are you selling it out to me.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Vik180(f): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=goodman31 post=68570844][/quote] But where did you purchase your copy?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Vik180:

But where did you purchase your copy?

Send message to my box
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by goodman31: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
I bought it online in amazon. You can buy there too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by lovely22: 2:20am On Jun 26, 2018
plz how can a RN further her studies abroad at r the requirements and the best country to apply to how many years one would spend before being awarded a degree
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by desy24444(m): 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
lovely22:
plz how can a RN further her studies abroad
at r the requirements and the best country to apply to
how many years one would spend before being awarded a degree
You could seek for admission aboard. well there is nothing like the best country to get a degree. it depends on your pocket. UK universities that offer degree to already registered RN takes 1 year to complete and you could just do another 1 year to get a masters degree. i hope this helps you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by lovely22: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
desy24444:
You could seek for admission aboard. well there is nothing like the best country to get a degree. it depends on your pocket. UK universities that offer degree to already registered RN takes 1 year to complete and you could just do another 1 year to get a masters degree. i hope this helps you.
thanks for the reply
I meant for someone who completed 3 years diploma course in a Nigerian school of nursing
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tochithecla: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls am a registered nurse,and I want to relocate with my family to USA,pls can someone send nclex guides my email address is theclarolands@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by tochithecla: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls am a registered orthopedic nurse,and I want to relocate with my family to USA,pls can someone send nclex guides my email address is theclarolands@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Rejoize: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please house where cab I get card for finger printing
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bakaay(f): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
I think your have to request for it from the board
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by princelynx: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good afternoon, please I need guide on how to do the credential evaluation with cgfns. For those who have passed through the stage, kindly help me out. I've checked there site, everything looks confusing and I dont want to make a mistake. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rejoize:
Please house where cab I get card for finger printing

U will request for it through the BoN u registered with.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
princelynx:
Good afternoon, please I need guide on how to do the credential evaluation with cgfns. For those who have passed through the stage, kindly help me out. I've checked there site, everything looks confusing and I dont want to make a mistake. Thanks.
I will refer you to pages (0) and (7) of this noble thread. It will help u a great deal in answering your question. Barbie really did a good job there. Afterwards, if u aren't clear on any area there, u can revert. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by Bestcutie: 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Pls I want to start my UK journey, but I ve academic ielts result that is eligible but its not ielts ukvi. Will nmc accept it or must I write d ukvi? I also need materials for CBT, someone should pls help. Email: bestcutie86@yahoo.com, tanx.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by princelynx: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Thank you so much. I really appreciate.

success2k7:

I will refer you to pages (0) and (7) of this noble thread. It will help u a great deal in answering your question. Barbie really did a good job there. Afterwards, if u aren't clear on any area there, u can revert. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by princelynx: 12:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Please, which board of nursing in US does not require English proficiency test apart from Texas. Also, how can one pay for cgfns evaluation?
Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by success2k7: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
princelynx:
Please, which board of nursing in US does not require English proficiency test apart from Texas. Also, how can one pay for cgfns evaluation?

If u wish, u may try Illinois. Find attached requirements guide for Illinois.

U can pay for CGFNS evaluation through your Mastercard (Naira or Dollar).

Thank you.

Re: Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. by princelynx: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
Thanks so much.

success2k7:

If u wish, u may try Illinois. Find attached requirements guide for Illinois.

U can pay for CGFNS evaluation through your Mastercard (Naira or Dollar).

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (219) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.