Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE (39988 Views)

Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) / Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card / Tuface Speaks On Dammy Krane & Wizkid's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by safeguide: 5:25am On Jan 14, 2016
Entertainment industry is getting hotter by day with 'war of beef', but trust me they all started  with one love and mind, and at same time will should all known that the power of money and fame can change anybody character.......

http://plusmouth..com.ng/2016/01/old-photo-of-dammy-krane-wizkid-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by powerfulsettingz: 6:07am On Jan 14, 2016
When boys were kids

9 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 14, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
When boys were kids
have they grown?

139 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by cruzita(f): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2016
before money and fame came and put asunder

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Baba419(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2016
I see
Dammy krane says he's number one
Davido says he's number two
And wizkid is cool @number 3

No be me talk, look their fingers

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
[size=18pt]naive, [/size]
But when were they actually together?
Did they start from the same record label?
or did they form a boys band before?

This seems more like one random pishure
of them meeting at a show even after
hitting it big but not yet mega superstar.

check ma signature.

2 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by iteleaye(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2016
Dammy Keane dey vex say na Wizkid dem use do Pepsi longthroat bottle instead of am as seen in the picture...

Spv806 smart watch, with cool functions, barometric measurement, temperature, rising and falling time, compass e.t.c

4 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Holamidhe(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
b
powerfulsettingz:
When boys were kids

They are still kids

Wizzy baby
Dammy krane for the girls
o b o still dey form baddest

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Whizkeey(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2016
G
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by theplushist: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
I am here for wizkid and Davido who now have fleets of cars. Hello guys! I prefer Davido's cars though- saw them here http://manly.ng/davido-fleet-of-cars/
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Baba419:
I see
Sammy krane says he's number one

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by playcharles(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
ok
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by esaias1(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
not looking that bad tho...
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by funola: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
But reverse is the case now
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by free2ryhme: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
These boys have not stopped being kids
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by kirchofff(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Wat again now? I've been seeing this photo since I was 5
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Meriekriss: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2016
OK...
With few comments, this stuff made fp?

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, floors, ceilings and wooden blinds & floors..
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by raymondzack: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
have they grown?
still kids
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by goodlifehyd(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
have they grown?
Thats why he said boys not men, they ain't grown yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by jetage1(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
When boys were kids
they are still kids
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by funola: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2016
funola:
But reverse is the case now
Baba419:
I see
Sammy krane says he's number one

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by brunofarad(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by johnshagb(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
This doesn’t look too old to me
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Kenkennt: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Kids undecided
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Afrok(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2016
Cool... that's before they started asking each other "if nah the fame u want, u can come and collect it" undecided
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by Cyojunior(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Ok , bt hw dose dis bring back our stolen project oh sorry yam eaters . I mean bucket

In short budget

1 Like

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by manitobor(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2016
they just finished smoking wee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by alphaconde(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2016
We must all try to succeed against all odds. Never allow your peers outshine you. Its always not a pleasant tale
Re: Old Photo Of Dammy Krane, Wizkid And Davido When They All Started With One LOVE by kennyman2000(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmmm....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Asa Asika's Birthday With Their Throwback Photos Of 10 Years / Funny Toheeb Recreates Ifu Ennada Pineapple Head Swag - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.