Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Short Time Sex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Short Time Sex (3811 Views)

Discover How To Convert 10500 To Millions In A Short Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Short Time Sex by obontami: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2016
irunooboo:
I know you came here hoping to read something raunchy as usual but I have a good news for you. The name is Jesus. He came to die for our sins so you and I can make heaven. (John 3:16). The devil controls this world and every one of us is prone to sin. All you have in life are mere distractions and vanity. Repent and change your old ways before its too late. Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour. Hell is real and I pray it shall never be our portion. The book of Galatians admonish us not to forsake the gathering of ourselves together in worshipping the lord. This means you need to find a reasonable church around you to worship and apply all that is been preached in your life. We shall not perish in Jesus name cool

Farano rocktation seun lalasticlala please do something about this guy parading himself to be girl inorder to scam innocent people of nairaland

He is also using an innocent girl picuture to post trash on NL, he's surely an imposter

I'm sure you guys don't want NL to turn to scammers den, do you ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

D Lawrence Was Not Able To Rise From Death. / Adam And Eve: A Tragic Love Story / Do Animals Have Rights? [argumentative Discussion]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.