Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor (16951 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 Launched: Has 20MP Camera,snapdragon Processor& Android Oreo / Mediatek VS Snapdragon Processor Full Comparison / Snapdragon vs Mediatek vs Intel -Processor Importance When Buying a Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by AKAMS1: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2016
KuliMart:
Coming soon.

U think say we no Wise hmmm. If I wan buy diz kind of phone I know where I go buy em not from u store. Idiot
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by KuliMart: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
AKAMS1:

U think say we no Wise hmmm. If I wan buy diz kind of phone I know where I go buy em not from u store. Idiot

Why do you have such bitterness in you?

I wouldn't want to use abusive words on you.

Have it in mind that life is not fair to anyone, you really need to take things easy and remember to always be happy no matter the situation. Troubled mind doesn't solve problems smiley

6 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by gidieberry(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
AKAMS1:

bros in neva reach DT level na, calm na....
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by gidieberry(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
KuliMart:

Why do you have such bitterness in you?

I wouldn't want to use abusive words on you.

Have it in mind that life is not fair to anyone, you really need to take things easy and remember to always be happy no matter the situation. Troubled mind doesn't solve problems smiley
love DAT maturity from u
BT cwiosly @kulimart, ya fones re aggressively priced...resellers here on nland namely elijahdre n initialize offer same phones with accessories n they still price it way cheaper dan urs even wif delivery fees included...well it z ya buzness, u av ya way always...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by initialize(m): 6:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 32GB version available with Tempered Glass, Silicon Case, Xiaomi Piston 1 earphone, Otg cable, usb cable and charger.... #58,000

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by KuliMart: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2016
gidieberry:
love DAT maturity from u
BT cwiosly @kulimart, ya fones re aggressively priced...resellers here on nland namely... n...... offer same phones with accessories n they still price it way cheaper dan urs even wif delivery fees included...well it z ya buzness, u av ya way always...

Our phones are normally cheaper than those you mentioned. Our accessories like tempered glass and case are of good quality, not those cheap ones tat cost a dollar or less.

Our Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 comes with tempered glass, back cover case and silicone case. All are of good quality.

You see, it depends on when we stock our products. It may varies. Price of goods do depreciate you know.

We can still give you some coupon code if it's possible when you contact us via BBM smiley

Our shipping rate is the cheapest among them. We're in partnership with Nigeria top logistics company. Our shipping speed is next to none in Nigeria.

Don't forget after sales service. We've got a tech geek in the house.

We have got you covered.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by samwills45: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by bigtt76(f): 6:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Aside from shipping, Kulimart forgot to mention the clearing aspect from the port.... money is paid here, then talk about the shipping to customers.

Trust me it's cost effective buying locally where you can easily return to if any issue than buying directly from China. All your choice though undecided

Nsonaso:

Bro we're not fighting OK. Let's just try to be sincere to our selves I've been seeing that price even when dollars where sold at Black market for 260+ and 240+ bank transaction. Any other person who visits your website can justify my claims

Is just that here in Nigerian business we always like to take advantage of every little opportunity we see especially when we see that our customers doesn't have a lot of options.

Even currently as we speak, someone is offering me 58k to get Redmi Note 3 3GB 32GB MTK to my location but am considering this particular one with Snapdragon.

And I also have a friend who can get it for me directly from China as well but the last time I asked him to get me Redmi Note 3G he bought for me and refused collecting the money and it will be foolish of me to ask him again.... So is not that I don't know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by samwills45: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by mokposo2: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
KuliMart:

Our phones are normally cheaper than those you mentioned. Our accessories like tempered glass and case are of good quality, not those cheap ones tat cost a dollar or less.
Our Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 comes with tempered glass, back cover case and silicone case. All are of good quality.
You see, it depends on when we stock our products. It may varies. Price of goods do depreciate you know.
We can still give you some coupon code if it's possible when you contact us via BBM smiley
Our shipping rate is the cheapest among them. We're in partnership with Nigeria top logistics company. Our shipping speed is next to none in Nigeria.
We have got you covered.

Can I get the two gold and silver case you displayed here along with the tempered glass screen? without buying the phone

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by KuliMart: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2016
mokposo2:

Can I get the two gold and silver case you displayed here along with the tempered glass screen? without buying the phone

Contact us via BBM or email.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Nsonaso(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
bigtt76:
Aside from shipping, Kulimart forgot to mention the clearing aspect from the port.... money is paid here, then talk about the shipping to customers.

Trust me it's cost effective buying locally where you can easily return to if any issue than buying directly from China. All your choice though undecided

Hey sweetie, did he tell you that the cost of shipping the phone to the customers is included in the price he mentioned in his website?

2. The Xiaomi Redmi Note I bought directly from China through a friend never had an issue till date.

3. About shipping and clearing whatever, am not a leaner there too.

4. About after sale service, am not a leaner too. You can check en.miui.com/forum.php or Google there's only one Nsonaso and that's me

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by bigtt76(f): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lol

Nsonaso:

Hey sweetie, did he tell you that the cost of shipping the phone to the customers is included in the price he mentioned in his website?

2. The Xiaomi Redmi Note I bought directly from China through a friend never had an issue till date.

4. About after sale service, am not a leaner too. You can check en.miui.com/forum.php or Google there's only one Nsonaso and that's me
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by mindtricks: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
Does this have external SD Card?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Youngzedd(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Nsonaso:

Get me the rate this clearing agents charge per USD. And also the current exchange rate.

Remember the card with the highest limit is 350 USD per day. Someone said this after GTBank charged him 301 NGN per USD.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Kriszzy01: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
KuliMart:

We have got you covered.
I think I disagree. Av bin waiting 4 mi4c 2 reduce but instead it's increasing.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Nsonaso(m): 1:24am On Feb 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

Get me the rate this clearing agents charge per USD. And also the current exchange rate.

Remember the card with the highest limit is 350 USD per day. Someone said this after GTBank charged him 301 NGN per USD.

I don't know why some people have eyes but can't see.... On this same thread initialize post Redmi Note 3 58k with Xiaomi piston 1 earphone, Tempered glass, pouch etc.

But if you insist I teach you business, Ymodulos is all yours (read all his thread), Nairaland business section is also yours and monitoring foreign exchange in Technology Market section is also yours....

If you are not lazy to read, and you finish reading all the threads and posts in those sections I mentioned and you still import phone @ higher rate and still trade ₦301+ per $ then you need to go to your village and tell 'em that I said whoever that is behind your success in life should leave you immediately....

I can't even believe you're the one asking me this kind of question.....

But anyways don't bother to thank me. My reward is already in heaven

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Nsonaso(m): 1:29am On Feb 01, 2016
Kriszzy01:
Check this guy page Jeffy1206
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Youngzedd(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2016
Nsonaso:

I don't know why some people have eyes but can't see.... On this same thread initialize post Redmi Note 3 58k with Xiaomi piston 1 earphone, Tempered glass, pouch etc.

But if you insist I teach you business, Ymodulos is all yours (read all his thread), Nairaland business section is also yours and monitoring foreign exchange in Technology Market section is also yours....

If you are not lazy to read, and you finish reading all the threads and posts in those sections I mentioned and you still import phone @ higher rate and still trade ₦301+ per $ then you need to go to your village and tell 'em that I said whoever that is behind your success in life should leave you immediately....

I can't even believe you're the one asking me this kind of question.....

But anyways don't bother to thank me. My reward is already in heaven

Is this how you should have responded?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by KuliMart: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2016
Kriszzy01:

We have also waiting for dollar to reduce and it keep on going high grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by KuliMart: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Nsonaso:

Let me make it clear to you.

Kulimart is not one man biz, I get paid for been here, my colleagues also get paid. Running e-commerce isn't a child's play. It cost money, our warehouse also cost money.

The expenses we make others you compare to us doesn't spend a dime on that.

There are things that should be put in place before criticizing us. Unless we're running a charitable organization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Nsonaso(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

Is this how you should have responded?
Because you never asked like someone that needs help....
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by scarr: 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
truth be told these guys (Kuli and co) dont trade with the #305/$ rate...........they are just making excessive profit while using exchange rate to cover face.....those that know know wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Nsonaso(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
scarr:
truth be told these guys (Kuli and co) dont trade with the #305/$ rate...........they are just making excessive profit while using exchange rate to cover face.....those that know know wink wink
Sure.... That's why I said they like taking advantage of every little opportunity to extort their customers expecially when they knew that their customers doesn't have a lot of options
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by scarr: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nsonaso:

Sure.... That's why I said they like taking advantage of every little opportunity to extort their customers expecially when they knew that their customers doesn't have a lot of options
Thats what happens when you have few competitors...Its all about the business
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by initialize(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2016
too much bragging in here... You know the truth though
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Tallesty1(m): 2:11am On Feb 11, 2016
Kriszzy01:
Don't buy that phone.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Kriszzy01: 7:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
Don't buy that phone.
Why?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by asamaigho(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2016
Nsonaso:

Bro we're not fighting OK. Let's just try to be sincere to our selves I've been seeing that price even when dollars where sold at Black market for 260+ and 240+ bank transaction. Any other person who visits your website can justify my claims

Is just that here in Nigerian business we always like to take advantage of every little opportunity we see especially when we see that our customers doesn't have a lot of options.

Even currently as we speak, someone is offering me 58k to get Redmi Note 3 3GB 32GB MTK to my location but am considering this particular one with Snapdragon.

And I also have a friend who can get it for me directly from China as well but the last time I asked him to get me Redmi Note 3G he bought for me and refused collecting the money and it will be foolish of me to ask him again.... So is not that I don't know what am saying.

bob link me asap.....whatsapp 07085706491
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by asamaigho(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2016
GALAXYGIST:

just shipped my redmi note 3 2gb ram version though at #45k ...so tell me?

i need dat phone like mad...hala me on whatsapp 07085706491.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Nsonaso(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2016
asamaigho:

i need dat phone like mad...hala me on whatsapp 07085706491.
WhatApp my signature
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16mp + Snapdragon processor by Nsonaso(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2016
Kriszzy01:
Why?
Mi 4c is currently sold at $191.88 contact me and pay less as your bank will charge you high for Naira to dollars exchange rate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Help With My Opera Mini 4.2 Multi / Is DU Battery Saver Really Saving Battery Consumption Rate? / What Is The Matter With Glo (globacom) Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.