Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together (23718 Views)

I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why I Love Lagos City / 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Ibadan In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Ngalaba1(f): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2016
Beautiful Write up.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by zizicandy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Nice one.
Sounds more like my lines
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by greatprosper: 2:23am On Jan 15, 2016
ohhhh... DTS gud.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by kobonaire(m): 2:26am On Jan 15, 2016
I don't fly with the mamas of my kids because ...
a) If anything happen, at least their mamas still de
b) They too like to pick expensive things at duty free angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Billygee2u: 4:33am On Jan 15, 2016
Jovago:

‘Till death do us part’, is one of the widest used marital vows in the world. The question for many couples, however, is how to keep the romance alive and actually stay together till death separates them and a proven way to boost your romance is travelling.

If you are yet to set out on a wistful journey with your spouse, Jovago.com, Africa’s No 1 hotel booking portal shares 5 reasons why couples should spice up their relationships by travelling together.

Encourages better communication

Several surveys lends credence to the fact that couples who travel together have less disagreement than couples who do not. Visiting a destination like Obudu cattle ranch in Calabar involves planning and if both couples can pull it off, it brings them closer. This will build understand and make them patient with each other.

Experience something new

Since both couples are in a long time marital journey, travelling together can help them experience something new rather than the daily routine. Travelling can create an everlasting insignia in the hearts and minds of couples thus making them fonder of each other.

No need to sweat little things

Planning to travel can be both demanding and hectic. If both couples travel often, they will rarely complain about who pays for flight tickets, hotels bills and other overhead expenses. In fact, if they inadvertently lose their luggage, they will take it in their strides. No need to sweat it. This is what travelling does to couples.

Both have a good sense of humour

Travel memes never cease when you are in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos. Couples will always have something to laugh about. Remarkably, couples who go on vacation most times evolve a sense of humour which can only metamorphose if they travel together especially when things goes terribly wrong.

Become best friends

Since both couples have fewer distractions when they travel, they become best friends. It’s even more pleasant when their children are not home and then they can travel. They get to know each other and stick together especially when they are having challenges.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by ladycomfort(f): 4:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Apart from travelling, couples should bath,eat ,sleep and pray together. kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by enygmababe: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2016
sonofananimal:
what if your wife na local WOMAN ?

You have to start brushing her up to your standard right now grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by waleylagboy: 6:33am On Jan 15, 2016
I still love the girl that broke my heart , Esther I miss her so much wish she could come back into my life. ***sobbing ***
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by chimexdnice1(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2016
zicca:
Story,the only travel nigerian couple go together is to the village and the woman is asked to join so that she can do the cleaning,washing and cooking
Loool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by lielbree: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2016
I love travelling with my husband especially without our kids angry grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by lielbree: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2016
waleylagboy:
I still love the girl that broke my heart , Esther
I miss her so much wish she could come back into my life. ***sobbing ***
Talk true bro. Wetin u do?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by Chuksworld(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2016
I hate travelling.........
Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by eckersley: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2016
kobonaire:
I don't fly with the mamas of my kids because ...
a) If anything happen, at least their mamas still de
b) They too like to pick expensive things at duty free angry
I almost never log onto Nairaland anymore.
But did so to like your reason (a)

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Couples Should Travel Together by 2baga(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
zicca:
Story,the only travel nigerian couple go together is to the village and the woman is asked to join so that she can do the cleaning,washing and cooking

what a pity, you really need to work on that hubby of yours IF THAT is the only reason he will take you travelling shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: FG Diverts Traffic 72hrs To Fix Flyover Beam / 10 Airlines With The Largest Number Of Aircrafts / Should I Stay and Complete My PhD Or Accept a 30 NZD Per Hour Job In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.