Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) (12857 Views)

Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Now i believe the End is here....

angry angry angry

That azz tho... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc: lalasticlala
rocktation
farano

Oya move to permanent site... grin grin grin

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by falconey(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
Look at that!!! Is that even possible?

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by SirLegal(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2016
I didn't even bother to read her post. My eyes was glued onto that a$$.

6 Likes

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Unfortunately, this won't reach front page.
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2016
SirLegal:
I didn't even bother to read her post. My eyes was glued onto that a$$.

my brother...no be only you ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by crestedaguiyi: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
there cant be any tightness in that ass or the quintus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
there cant be any tightness in that ass or the quintus grin grin grin

you think? bone o
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
UKWU!! grin grin guys go die here today!
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:

lol...

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:

ok i gotta admit...i can soooo like to be that guy sha

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2016
sucess001:

lol...
Dat babe set!! cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by ucnwafor(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
End time ass
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme this could be us, but you get flat handfan yansh

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy grin grin cry seriously i need to make my yansh bigger so we can b together cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by ajasbaba(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2016
OMG

That Ass ALone can replace any type of vita foam

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Monalisa185(f): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2016
that ukwu tho #nofaq
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by crestedaguiyi: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
sucess001:

you think? bone o

That ass has seen the low and mighty, it cant be tight grin grin grin

even the girl looks like a woman of easy virtue, that says a lot about the quintus except alum is on duty

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by donTbone(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2016
As if the UKWU is gonna bring her JOY after marriage!
angry
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

That ass has seen the low and mighty, it cant be tight grin grin grin

even the girl looks like a woman of easy virtue, that says a lot about the quintus except alum is on duty

how do u know it has seen high and mighty? cos its big? naaaa
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dat babe set!! cheesy

oh ohhh so you sef admit...meanwhile i am vexing for u o
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2016
sucess001:

oh ohhh so you sef admit...meanwhile i am vexing for u o
Vexing for me shocked bet y?
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Maycher(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2016
Monalisa185:
that ukwu tho #nofaq
That ukwu is tight. Don't you wanna have that kinda UKWU?? You'd have guys drooling.
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by schumastic(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2016
no family to check on them, end time girls
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Vexing for me shocked bet y?

i was asking u to add me on bbm...youy were using me to shine
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by misspicy(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2016
falconey:
Look at that!!! Is that even possible?
very grin
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by naija1stpikin: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2016
I wished that was me cry
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2016
naija1stpikin:
I wished that was me cry

my brother...i also wished it was me o...imagine!
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 11:50am On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

who tell u that kain tin? why do u tink her name is 'pretythick' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by naija1stpikin: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2016
sucess001:

my brother...i also wished it was me o...imagine!
I won't be sleeping for straight 48hrs. I'll so fvck eternity to that pvssy

1 Like

Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2016
sucess001:

i was asking u to add me on bbm...youy were using me to shine
lol,cant remember!
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by sucess001(m): 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,cant remember!

oya add me sharparly 2bc26a94
Re: Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
sucess001:

oya add me sharparly 2bc26a94
I dont even have bbm on my phone i swear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? / The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.