Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Which Nigerian University Is This? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Is This? (46227 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / Walden University Is On My Neck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by checkmateman: 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
2016Deity:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3293241_fbimg1452764688065_jpegf58f74de17126fe95eb2b0c9ab4d8629

Do you know the Nigerian university?

Cc Lalasticlala

If this is not FUNAAB then this school is doing her homework learning from FUNAAB
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by veraponpo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by veraponpo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
checkmateman:

If this is not FUNAAB then this school is doing her homework learning from FUNAAB

On the contrary, FUNAAB is a third generation university in Nigeria. Apparently learning from The First Generation Universities like OAU, Ui, UNILAG, UNN and ABU.

Second Generation Universities are Uni Ilorin, Uni Ben, etc schools of 1975.

This is for your info.

Thank me later.

9 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by checkmateman: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
veraponpo:

On the contrary, FUNAAB is a third generation university in Nigeria. Apparently learning from The First Generation Universities like OAU, Ui, UNILAG, UNN and ABU.

Second Generation Universities are Uni Ilorin, Uni Ben, etc schools of 1975.

This is for your info.

Thank me later.

I laugh in latin, when I was in OAU about two years ago, th place look so dirty and unkept except for the colleges and admin block but the hostel, and all other areas is crap. I told my brother then that this is no more a school cos there is no sense of orderliness and I'm 100% sure a criminal can hide in that school without anybody noticing.

UI is good and beautifull but I've not been to the rest so that's ur answer OAU is living on past glory

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by mikki123(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
Katsina State University
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Kgdavid(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
What is the point of this thread??

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Youngsage: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
timilehing:
Great IFE, no doubt.

....... No other Great IFE in the universe, Another Great IFE is a counterfeit.

I remember walking that long distance during post-ume back in 2008, far but not as far as Unilorin gate distance to main campus.

bros dah one na die oh grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Slimfeez(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
obafemi awolowo university, ile-ife
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by RexTramadol1: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na Campus I dey see so oooo

Omole must see this

ROAD1 leleyi
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Amydah(f): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
OAU Ile ife grin
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by damilove(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
KingEli:
na petrol station o...lol

There used to be an oil company in Naija called "Unipetrol"

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by flokii: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
sandrahnaub:
futo
no ooo

you no like futmin? grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Akochi86: 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
A GRADUATE OF MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHER & CURRENTLY RUNNING M.SC IS IN NEED OF A DECENT WOMAN TO STTLE DOWN WITH, AGE NOT A BARRIER. 08134237688
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
damilove:

There used to be an oil company in Naija called "Unipetrol"
dem ask one girl dat time which school she de go, d girl dumbly said 'Unipetrol'
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by flokii: 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
I think it is the "then" Oba awon university..

back to back then tho.

buh now Unilag ti take over.. followed by U.I cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by damilove(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Akochi86:
A GRADUATE OF MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHER & CURRENTLY RUNNING M.SC IS IN NEED OF A DECENT WOMAN TO STTLE DOWN WITH, AGE NOT A BARRIER. 08134237688

You don't need to shout out loud. It only makes you "sound" like 419. By the way what happened to the "Romance Section"? undecided
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Werehkpe: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2016
VERY poor roads.

Imagine to sidewalk for pedestrians. Thats not cool
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by damilove(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2016
KingEli:
dem ask one girl dat time which school she de go, d girl dumbly said 'Unipetrol'

May be she meant "University of Petroleum, Shagamu State" grin
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
damilove:

May be she meant "University of Petroleum, Shagamu State" grin
lol.....
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Untainted007: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is University of Ilorin. Permanent Site. I cant forget that several miles from school gate to the school auditoriums
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
It's of course my beloved OAU road 1
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by semitunde: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
checkmateman:

I laugh in latin, when I was in OAU about two years ago, th place look so dirty and unkept except for the colleges and admin block but the hostel, and all other areas is crap. I told my brother then that this is no more a school cos there is no sense of orderliness and I'm 100% sure a criminal can hide in that school without anybody noticing.

UI is good and beautifull but I've not been to the rest so that's ur answer OAU is living on past glory

But was the person you were quoting talking particularly about OAU when replying you?

Besides your observation are personal to you. You could be right or wrong. Your observation is also not singular to OAU, its part of the problems we are trying to solve as regards Education.

What do you mean by a criminal can hide in the school? It doesn't make much sense. I'd it because its a university or because it has lots of trees, or cos according to you it lacks orderliness ( which is false by the way)? Pls explain.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by winnielle(f): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
F U N A A B... Nostalgia
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by checkmateman: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
semitunde:

But was the person you were quoting talking particularly about OAU when replying you?

Besides your observation are personal to you. You could be right or wrong. Your observation is also not singular to OAU, its part of the problems we are trying to solve as regards Education.

What do you mean by a criminal can hide in the school? It doesn't make much sense. I'd it because its a university or because it has lots of trees, or cos according to you it lacks orderliness ( which is false by the way)? Pls explain.

Obviously you have answer ur first question with ur second question, I'm not talking only of OAU, its the only one that I've really visited well enough and I did talk about UI but not that deep cos I don't visit there like much.

Your third question is rhetorical as in is it the availability of trees which are in fact scanty in the school makes it an abode for criminals? The school can't be controlled by its admin though they are trying
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Mekurexx: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Thats Covenant University
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by dedugbaa(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Oba Awon University OAU,Great Ife,Africa most beautiful campus.Greatest gba gba.
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by proxillin(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
OAU noni.

Missed them all
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by whizcartel(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
OAU....
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by semitunde: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
checkmateman:

Obviously you have answer ur first question with ur second question, I'm not talking only of OAU, its the only one that I've really visited well enough and I did talk about UI but not that deep cos I don't visit there like much.

Your third question is rhetorical as in is it the availability of trees which are in fact scanty in the school makes it an abode for criminals? The school can't be controlled by its admin though they are trying

At the risk of starting an unwanted debate, let me situate this well; you said in essence that any school looking like the ops pic must have copied from funaab if it isn't funaab. The response was that funaab is a third generation university and your responder went on to list the first and second generation universities to show that funaab could only have copied from them and not the other way round.

You swerved from his response and zoned in on OAU why? If its the only place you visited, does that mean that funaab isn't third generation and hence, might have copied from the other listed schools?

If you had tried to explain why any other university copied from funaab, that would have been an appropriate reply.

Also you've been to OAU and you say because of the disorderliness, criminals MAY be hiding there. What is the correlation of that with the beauty of the pic posted? And what is the link between the seeming disorderliness ( of managennt process, of arrangement of trees, of scantiness or concentration of building structures, of the movement of students; etc choose any) with it being a criminal's hideout?

Elucidate.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Untainted007: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
The op should break his silence. This one that every commenter are saying this and that. Abi himself doesnt know ni.
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by Isomerizm(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2016
Obviously Funaab.
Re: Which Nigerian University Is This? by mekonglobal(m): 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Unibush tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Bags Law Degree From UK University. Photos / Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) / Post Graduate Diploma Or Direct Entry - Which Should He Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.