Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) (3016 Views)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Man Confesses And Apologizes To His Wife On Facebook For Cheating (photos) / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by maximunimpact(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
The husband of this lady brutally dehumanized her for allegedly sleeping with his best friend, does she deserve it? Does the husband have to go this far?

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by johnson232: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol.... cheesy

Mortal Kombat.....
Brutality....

1 Like

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by maximunimpact(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Brutality.....
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by Lattop(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
What

Panel Beating ti take over
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by johnson232: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
maximunimpact:
Brutality.....
Lolzz... cheesy

The husband na sub zero, and the woman na Sonia....

Honestly, this is a little bit too extreme, why not just divorce her...

2 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by winner95(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
That's not the right way to punish d woman nah.

Abi cutting off the head nah solution to headache ni

Sending her off the house is even far better than dat wicked act.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by Abduljohn(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
This's way too far, am sure she wasn't allowed to defend her alleged. Hope she is still alive?

Jesus told those after the prostitute if u vent sin b d first to throw stone we read they all left one after the other.

Man are u innocent? If God should do same how ll u look?

1 Like

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by titosantana(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Great transformation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by quivah(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
johnson232:

Lolzz... cheesy

The husband na sub zero, and the woman na Sonia....

Honestly, this is a little bit too extreme, why not just divorce her...
A little bit too extreme?

God!!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by taryour(f): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
This is really bad, why not just get separated from your spouse if you want to have the taste of other men/women why stay under same roof and do bad things and then leave in fear of getting caught... what a life.....

Once the thought of cheating on your partner ever crosses your mind, either in anger or revenge, due to lack of money or any situation you find yourself that means there is no Love anymore , no utter of respect. by all means leave that man or woman in peace and don't bring out the worst in them by cheating on them. Not all human have hearts to forgive or tolerate when it comes to issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
The woman should get him arrested and prosecuted or get people to beat him back to break his leg

She cheated so what? Why would you beat anyone like that.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by cococandy(f): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes cheating is bad but this reaction is worse.
Better still the offended partner should depart from the offender than inflict such bodily harm on them.
taryour:
This is really bad, why not just get separated from your spouse if you want to have the taste of other men/women why stay under same roof and do bad things and then leave in fear of getting caught... what a life.....

Once the thought of cheating on your partner ever crosses your mind, either in anger or revenge, due to lack of money or any situation you find yourself that means there is no Love anymore , no utter of respect. by all means leave that man or woman in peace and don't bring out the worst in them by cheating on them. Not all human have hearts to forgive or tolerate when it comes to issues like this.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by taryour(f): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
cococandy:
Better still the offended partner should depart from the offender than inflict such bodily harm on them.

yes. I even pity the woman. she should have just avoided all this. The husband is just an animal, simple.
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by oglalasioux(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please show us what the man did to his 'best friend'.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Wow,a job well done...next time when she hear cheating,she go pick race.
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by BluStreak(m): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2016
cococandy:

I am usually always perplexed when I hear people make light of cheating while suggesting the offended partner to up and leave. A marriage is somewhat an investment where you have put in your emotion, time, energy, resources, and most of all, produced some adorable innocent kids. It is not easy to just up and leave. What happens to those kids in the union? They don't need their head wire wrongly because the actions of their parents will affect their perception of life tomorrow. It is better to deal with the fuckup and remain together for those kids than re-align their head with a useless divorce or separation.

The man here went too far though. I don't subscribe to his action. He could have still reset the woman's brain without all these extreme bodily harm. Women sometimes need a reset because going by all the trash I read on nairaland, they really do need a reset when they start to malfunction.

Note: I dodge bashings like Jet Lee dodge bullets, so bring em on all those who can't relate with my comment.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by johnson232: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2016
BluStreak:

I am usually always perplexed when I hear people make light of cheating while suggesting the offended partner to up and leave. A marriage is somewhat an investment where you have put in your emotion, time, energy, resources, and most of all, produced some adorable innocent kids. It is not easy to just up and leave. What happens to those kids in the union? They don't need their head wire wrongly because the actions of their parents will affect their perception of life tomorrow. It is better to deal with the fuckup and remain together for those kids than re-align their head with a useless divorce or separation.

The man here went too far though. I don't subscribe to his action. He could have still reset the woman's brain without all these extreme bodily harm. Women sometimes need a reset because going by all the trash I read on nairaland, they really do need a reset when they start to malfunction.

Note: I dodge bashings like Jet Lee dodge bullets, so bring em on all those who can't relate with my comment.
@bold, u are right...

But it shouldn't be this extreme though...
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by SAMBARRY: 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2016
Animals everywhere
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by Haywhymido(m): 12:41am On Jan 16, 2016
The husband be like: Cheating back 2 back Iyalaya anybody, battering ti take over.
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by ladyF(f): 3:21am On Jan 16, 2016
When they tell women to flee from violent relationships, they will act like they put cotton wool in their ears. If a man can do this, then he has probably been beating her blue-black consistently.

As much as I dont support cheating, to beat a lady up like this, the guy should be arrested.
Re: See What A Husband Did To His Wife For Cheating(GRAPHIC PIX) by Fiwasayo(f): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2016
The husband is an animal.....she cheats on you? Leave her sorry a$$,you hit her?you're just as worse as she is.

(1) (Reply)

Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / My Female Neighbour Is A London Barber See Her Cutting Her Son's Hair / What Armed Robbers Did To This Family-(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.