Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self (1680 Views)

Fix your Apple And Windows Laptop Fault Here At Cheap Price with warranty / Specs Of Your Computer? / Browse The Net Using Your Phone Connected To Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by kasonud(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2009
Let us do this here, In computer village, too many funny things happens, or I can quote it as Bible said, that my people perish because of ignorant. so the purpose of this thread is to help our fellow members not to perish. you will see people spend huge money over minor things that can be easily fixed up, for instance there was a day one bros called me 5 mins within 10mins that I should come and fix hid lapto,but guess the fault?, THE OPERATING SYSTEM was corrupt and that prevented him working for 3 consecutive days…I know some guys here will just laugh while some do not know what is operating system….so for those that have similar wahala with dey laps…let our genus, profs and broses help you out. Then if you can't fix it by your self, I will give you a contact at your request…Let's go
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by presido1: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2009
What will make a laptop to lose its wireless access. It can't detect or connect to wireless internet.
I have tried all i know but the system refused to act well.

Any advice guy?
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by profits1: 1:07am On Jun 23, 2009
What will make a straight line mark appear on The screen of An HP, lappy, Kasonud how you dey brother
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 23, 2009
OP is nowhere to be found, please anyone dat knows the answers should please let us know.
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by tunde300us(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2009
What have u tried on the wireless?cos u said u have tried all but no success.Maybe the driver is bad or the wireless ure trying to access is not just there.My experience tells me that you cannot repair any system from proxy.It has to be under good observation.
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by TmeD0(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ profit$, it might be the sign of a dead pixel on the notebook's lcd. 

now here're my questions for you: 1. has it always been like that or it just recently started appearing? 2. did u accidentally drop it on hard surface while it was in the bag?

before u spend money trying to fix it, go to HP's site and download the current video driver for your model of the notebook.

also, while there, see if this is not a product defect on your model but it's more than likely a dead pixel.

@ presido1, just like tunde300us stated, could u post what you've tried in fixing the wireless connection issue and error message (if any) you might be getting. 

having said that, i'd like to ask you some questions as well: have you always been able to connect wireless and if so, did you recently make any hardware or software change on your notebook?

2. is the access point you're to trying to connect to yours or an open one that might require some authentication?

post the answers and we'll go from there.
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by mjay(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2009
Someone please help, how do I restore the original windows of a lappy that comes without cd rom drive e.g portege? I need to reformat and reinstall but only usb external drive is available, can i use that? what do I do? please help
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by BridgesIT: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hi dear for issues with your laptop,I would recommend a proper diagnose of the problem before anyone blindly suggests solutions to problems you only know better.
My firm is an I.T company, we can run a check on your laptop charge-free and we will tell you what fault and how to remedy the situation.For further enquiry mail bridgesconceptsbmc@yahoo.com or dial/text Oladapo on 0802-317-7634, 0702-862-4366.U can mail your contact to us and I'll come for check up.

Aina Oladapo
Managing Partner
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by Oxone(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
Bridges IT:

Hi dear for issues with your laptop,I would recommend a proper diagnose of the problem before anyone blindly suggests solutions to problems you only know better.
My firm is an I.T company, we can run a check on your laptop charge-free and we will tell you what fault and how to remedy the situation.For further enquiry mail bridgesconceptsbmc@yahoo.com or dial/text Oladapo on 0802-317-7634, 0702-862-4366.U can mail your contact to us and I'll come for check up.

Aina Oladapo
Managing Partner

wots did ur posting all over the place, if u dnt know the solution, then dnt say a word
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by tunde300us(m): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
U dont have to be hard on the guy,he is just selling wat he has.Nd really it is hard to make online diagnosis unless its a software issue.
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by ifyalways(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2009
This is not a fault per say but i got to say it still. undecided
Pls,how can i get my game"spider solitare" back on my lappy?i just dont know how and when i deleted it,i have other games but "spider" is just one game i like playing.
thanks cheesy
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by UNLEASHED(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2009
What will make a laptop hang up at the booting stage and never boot up to Windows, I mean Windows XP will just keep loading and loading and loading, I've formatted 100 times, still the same prob.
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by mjay(m): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2009
no one is reponding? how come someone started a thread without response?
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2009
mjay:

no one is reponding? how come someone started a thread without response?
One of the mysteries of NL. I hope OP has not been banned.
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Jun 25, 2009
If there are no solutions/responses then this thread is useless ni undecided
My lost spider solitaire still dey pain me sha sad
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by Oxone(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
mjay:

Someone please help, how do I restore the original windows of a lappy that comes without cd rom drive e.g portege? I need to reformat and reinstall but only usb external drive is available, can i use that? what do I do? please help

is it an external cd rom drive or just a flash?

ifyalways:

If there are no solutions/responses then this thread is useless ni  undecided
My lost spider solitaire still dey pain me sha  sad

> || Go to Start
> || -> Control Panel
> || --> Add/Remove Programs
> || ---> Add/Remove Windows Components
> || ----> Double click Accessories and Utilities
> || -----> Double click Games and select what items you'd like to reinstall.
> || at this point it may ask you for your Windows XP CD-ROM.

UNLEASHED:

What will make a laptop hang up at the booting stage and never boot up to Windows, I mean Windows XP will just keep loading and loading and loading, I've formatted 100 times, still the same prob.

i believe it a hardware problem since it still happens after formatting, at what point exactly does it hang?
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by reefy12002(m): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
I have i problem with an HP 530 laptop.

I just formatted it, and installed Microsoft Window XP Professional, but it cant find the Sound(Audio Devices)

i downloaded the Audio driver via:

www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3375995&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3375953">http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3375995&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3375953

After running it couldn't find the Sound, the error message is displayed is

"Driver Installation Failed: Could not find the MEDIA device for this driver.

i need help and instructions how to make it work.
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by Oxone(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
reefy12002:

I have i problem with an HP 530 laptop.

I just formatted it, and installed Microsoft Window XP Professional, but it cant find the Sound(Audio Devices)

i downloaded the Audio driver via:

www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3375995&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3375953">http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3375995&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=3375953

After running it couldn't find the Sound, the error message is displayed is

"Driver Installation Failed: Could not find the MEDIA device for this driver.

i need help and instructions how to make it work.

you'll find the solution to ur problem in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-270474.0.html
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by skipo87(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2009
Oxone:

wots did ur posting all over the place, if u dnt know the solution, then dnt say a word
otherwise ban  cheesy
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by Oxone(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2009
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by skipo87(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2009
whats the use here?
Re: Fix Your Computer Faults By Your Self by reefy12002(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2009
@ Oxone: thanx for d reply, it worked out, catch ya,

(1) (Reply)

Glo Internet Settings For Phone / Window Iis Not Genuine / Buying The Right Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.