Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. (38019 Views)

Most Political Bigwigs Will Go To Jail Before 2019 — Ojo / PDP Bigwigs That Are Not Afraid Of Buhari: A Rejoinder / PDP Crisis: Party Bigwigs Consider Engaging EFCC Against NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by anonimi: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Pdp is a nefarious organization!

Yes it is nefarious, which is why its worstest elements became born-to-gain progreTHIEVES by joining APC, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Ecoterrorism(f): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
semitunde:

Pls stay on point. The people you are mentioning here are in the public domain with their limbs and minds intact.
swerve plz

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by HungerBAD: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
Omenka my brother my friend.

These guys are very okay.

If they like,they should pretend they are pregnant (for the males) and claim they going for Ante-Natal care.

And Alison can claim to have enlarged testicles, they will face their days in Court and Jail.

No amount of pretense can help them.

Seun,mynd44 and lalasticlacla how una see am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by semitunde: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by semitunde: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
swerve plz

From where?

Are posting from hospital bed too?

Nah. Can't be. Your still a peasant. The day you steal the kind of money those people have stolen, you'll be sending voicenotes to nairaland telling us you're dead. grin grin grin

God forbid. We still want to see your posts. However irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by omenka(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
HungerBAD:
Omenka my brother my friend.

These guys are very okay.

If they like,they should pretend they are pregnant (for the males) and claim they going for Ante-Natal care.

And Alison can claim to have enlarged testicles, they will face their days in Court and Jail.

No amount of pretense can help them.

Seun,mynd44 and lalasticlacla how una see am?
Of all the cases, the only one I feel has merit is Alison's. Somehow I started feeling some pity for her, seeing that picture and realising just how fragile life could be.

The rest of them can develop a tumour the size of Kilimanjaro on their balls for all I care.
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by HungerBAD: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
omenka:
Of all the cases, the only one I feel has merit is Alison's. Somehow I started feeling some pity for her, seeing that picture and realising just how fragile life could be.

The rest of them can develop a tumour the size of Kilimanjaro on their balls for all I care.

There is nothing wrong with her.

She has the money to get the best make-up Artiste in the World,to powder her up and make her look sick.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
hmmm... this is quite thought provoking.

there is no law that says sick people can't be jailed. haul their arses* into court and let them have their day before lady justice.

I hope they rot in jail. including their grandmaster, the bowler-wearing half-wit from otueke.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by midolian(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
Meeehn! Omenka, this is wicked! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by StOla: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
The French call it a facade.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by omenka(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

There is nothing wrong with her.

She has the money to get the best make-up Artiste in the World,to powder her up and make her look sick.

Some theory you got there bro!! I really wouldn't put that past a Nigerian politician.

Imagine Alams went the whole hog- faked his own death!! To make it worse, Fayose and Dickson already blamed Buhari for his "death".

Smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by omenka(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2016
midolian:
Meeehn! Omenka, this is wicked! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm very sure we'd be seeing more of these pics in the days ahead.

I told you first.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by anonimi: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
BALLOSKI:
Pdp is a nefarious organization!

Yes.
And APC is an angelic organization. grin grin

auntysimbiat:
Former Oyo Governor Under PDP, Alao Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC

[img]http://4.bp..com/-eok9XBDqejA/VptBsc3QiBI/AAAAAAAAMJo/1r9suDc2qtU/s640/AKALA%2Bn.jpg[/img]

Alao Akala was spotted with Bola Tinubu and his wife Senator Remi after defecting to APC, This is a sign that the Former oyo state governor under PDP has been fully integrated into the party.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/01/former-oyo-governor-under-pdp-alao.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by captianfreeman(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
Former Petroleum Minister: Diezani Alison Madueke.

Condition: Cancer.
All of them are con artist

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sai Omenka

Amazing analysis

Let's see how the Military Chiefs would appear this week before EFCC and military panel

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by adamskutty(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Wizprodigy: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
funlord:
angry

Listen **** focus on the issue as regards the threads topic instead of quoting me to spit your useless pathetic brand of wailer/confused ipob propaganda cum jargon abeg!

Stick to the issue at hand or kindly swerve back to the gutters of otueke where your master resides and compare notes with him!!! Nonsense!
You should have focused on the thread also because biafra was irrelevant to the topic.useless pathetic brand.
Also otuoke has nothing to do with this thread and the person residing there. Nonsense!
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by kaziblake(f): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Funny thread
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
Miraculously, after PDP lost power, sickness befell most of the bigwigs.
Assuming PDP won the election, would they all be temporarily disabled and faking their deaths?
NB : The fear of EFCC, we need Ribadu back to hunt all this polithiefcians!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by adamskutty(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
Ex-Vice President: Arc. Namadi Sambo

Condition: Knee injury..
hahahahaha! Pee deee Pee the scam party with senseless followers. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Youceemeri: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
47. adamskutty(m): Quote Post
Hilarious. grin
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by free2ryhme: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Father all those people that has held this nation in poverty captive

They must die!!
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by laprince(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
anonimi:

Were you on topic when you posted the comment below that I responded to

I like your intelligent response.

Those guys are just too myopic and tied around making noise.

APC is practically grounding Nigeria. I hope they get to work.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3213437_img20150710091503_jpeg20c56cecbb364738309183e80ebcf081

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by adamskutty(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Youceemeri:

47.skutty(m): Quote Post
Hilarious. grin
don't ever quote me again, i am not inteeeeerested, grab?
Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by vickylala239: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't mine them...they refused to leave office,Bt wen efcc is after them.they claim sick....

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Dom2020: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
op, re u saying that this guy's are just making this up. just to escape being tried

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by vickylala239: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't mine them...this Ppl wen they are on seat and they fly out for medical Check up..u will Neva see their pictures.

Now that efcc is after them,they start releasing pictures Jst to get sympathy from citizens.

Bt dey Hv fail,Cuz this present president Dnt k....

Why didn't they forget about office when they were appointed.. they took it even wen they know their health condition...

Greedy Ppl.. since u guys have refused to let the youth take over....this health issues will continue to hunt you guys...and for those who are pretending to be sick..may the sickness Nevin real....

1 Like

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
omenka:
Stop shuddering. Calm down. Gather your thoughts together, then say what you want to say.

He got no thought to gather.... Hence he always spews bunkums.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by politricks: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Click like if you think this is a stoopid thread undecided
Since you have only one like since, i think there is still hope for this country. The only thing we need to do is weed out the two Stu.pid people residing in it.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions. by iswallker(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Click like if you think this is a stoopid thread undecided

you see ya life... undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Villagers In Taraba! / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.