Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture (52147 Views)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / Stop Coming To Malaysia For Greener Pasture: A Word Is Enough For The Wise / Cost Of Relocating Permanently To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please I need everyone here advices cos I'm thinking of moving to dubai for greener pasture. But I only have 400k in my account.

I will really appreciate y'all advices and suggestions

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by orlaryhincah(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
AlaniPamoleKun:
Please I need everyone here advices cos I'm thinking of moving to dubai for greener pasture. But I only have 400k in my account.

Thanks

Cc lalasticlala
Quilox wan host Wizkid tomorrow ooo

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by worry359(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Read back through this section from page 1 and you will learn a lot.
Then come and ask your question there.
No need for a new section.

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/73

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by BIGTinfotech: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bros, go now, just pray your case is not back to back. #shikena.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by free2ryhme: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
AlaniPamoleKun:

Thanks

Cc lalasticlala

your money no reach buy return ticket

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by encryptjay(m): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Less than 4 comments brought you to Front page?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by VickyRotex(f): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na Yellow pasture you go see o embarassed embarassed

But really 400k is quite small. For now, if you can invest the money in Naija, I think it's a lot better.
Then afterwards, when you have enough and you still wish to travel, then you can.

Remember it's better to have something to fall back on, than spending all you have on uncertainty.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by free2ryhme: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
with the troubles your 400K no reach

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by zed7: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na desert u wan pass?

20 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by chronique(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
What are you going to do in Dubai? This is how you guys give yourselves unnecessary wahala. If you're prudent enough,400k will help you start up a small business here like going into car hire/taxi business and it will fetch you daily income if you run it yourself. The little you'd get from it would afford you the opportunity to at least feed yourself and pay your bills. Isn't that better than going to Dubai to live like a slave? Think;the future belongs to those who can use their brains.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Adebolade(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
You will sleep on the hotstreet of dubai. Shikena #leavetrashforlawma

7 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Morhziez(m): 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
hmm... let us make NIGERIA greener together!!!

12 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Fernandowski(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
joke of the year

12 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Starttell: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lol
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by afolajohn521(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
I av another view to dat. Can't u start a biz wit dat?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Go now!!!buy gala com wen u dey com abi who u don help??

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by mrlaw93(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
Relocate sharperly.. 1 dollar is now #300

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by mayorkyzo: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Just shine your eye and search online..with about 300k some travel agencies would organise job visa for you..wish you the best of luck...

7 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by ronald4ever(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
What do you want to do in Dubai? There are no jobs there and the very few you can get are menial jobs with peanut wages. There are no greener pastures in Dubai, mate.

35 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Damalex4luv(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
orlaryhincah:

Quilox wan host Wizkid tomorrow ooo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by sunnyuche1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Good luck embarassed
Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by jammyunn(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
AlaniPamoleKun:

Thanks

400k is enough for you for secure a visit visa and return ticket. when you get there, you scout for jobs and if you're lucky to get one, then the company will sponsor a work permit for you.

23 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Kjking(m): 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
guy go abeg...... make space dey naija

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
AlaniPamoleKun:

Thanks

200k can give you visa and flight ticket to Dubai but where you will sleep? what will you eat? House and hotel are expensive in Arab countries compare to Asia but Asia visa and flight is more expensive.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / Update Pictures Of My ROADSIDE Trip From California to Las Vegas / Abuja Taxi Driver Strips Naked After His Car Was Impounded By Security Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.