Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? (47602 Views)

Beautiful Mother Of 2 Marries A Young Igbo Man (Pics) / Hefty Looking Man Marries A Young Lady,Photos Got People Talking(pics) / What Is The Average Cost Of Funeral (Burial) In Nigeria And Important Checklist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by agarawu23(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
emmijes3:
lolz yep..that's what matter's most.
chop knuckle wink
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by desmond122(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Op! This thread blongs to FAMILY section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
chop knuckle wink
okay o

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by timilehing(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
I read your thread and people's comments, what gat me laughing was where u said u dont have 1k yet and u and budgeting 500k grin .

We don't budget what we don't have yet okay? What you have at hand Is what you should focus on not imaginations.
That's what I'm targeting oo. By the time I'm ready, I should have saved close to that figure but ain't gonna spend all on my wedding. My fiance don't like the idea though
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by agarawu23(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
timilehing:
That's what I'm targeting oo. By the time I'm ready, I should have saved close to that figure but ain't gonna spend all on my wedding. My fiance don't like the idea though
wait till you are ready before u talk about budget smiley
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Letsgoandfuck(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lets say" a budget of 2m will go a long way in ensuring everything goes pretty well

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Depot(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Morning mass wedding dey na, with less than 50k,church will Wed you and you snap pics that's all. What matters to me is the training/plan you have for your children and not how much u spent on wedding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by jaybee3(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
5 million naira pere!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by omarithmetics: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
You have defined "average" means someone whose salary isn't that much be it from the 18k minimum wage up to 50k...but you failed to define your so called "dream girl" what social class or economic Class is she how much "love" exists between you2 and her family...a lot of things are needed to be taken in2 consideration

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by kelvz(m): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
dont know about you guys..

but i plan to spend millions on my wedding..

call it a dream...
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Allosaurus: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
3 million naira only. But if she's your nightmare girl, you can reduce it to 1.5 million
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by LordVoldemort(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:
Good afternoon romance landers,

I decided to create the topic here since this is the section where we have high % of single/dating youths who are planning to get married in future .

My "average" means someone whose salary isn't that much be it from the 18k minimum wage up to 50k.

We were discussing on this thread when the Op called 900k a "budget" wedding https://www.nairaland.com/2862648/budget-wedding-n900k-350-guests

So how much should an average guy budget for his wedding ?

I guess with 50k you should be able to host just 10 peeps to a comfortable wedding. Let's learn to live within our means

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by faragai24: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Budget #15,000,000.00, I got mine at far less than that but now Tax has increased. Hahaha....
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
impregnate her and take her in... easy as dat... lol!

6 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:

I decided to create the topic here since this is the section where we have high % of single/dating youths who are planning to get married in future .

My "average" means someone whose salary isn't that much be it from the 18k minimum wage up to 50k.

We were discussing on this thread when the Op called 900k a "budget" wedding https://www.nairaland.com/2862648/budget-wedding-n900k-350-guests

Average guy 500k........Jeffrey Jamez?..... 3m!! cool
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Any of these Budgets is OK cool

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by missionmex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
cruzita:
if the girl is from any other part of Nigeria ,maybe 200k will be enough but if she is from Igbo my dear,500k will be manageable because they are EXPENSIVE
true that

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by searay(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
If Graduates, minimum of 1.3 million with a considerable Parent in-law.
I am reporting live from the United States of Akwa Ibom
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by kamantan(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
An average of 1.7-2.5million naira wld b appropriate

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
agarawu23:

18k!

the rest is just waste of money!

we black men just want to show up even when they know that they can't afford it.

I'm not a waster of money. and marriage is a waste of money

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Blackops(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
Am not thinking of marriage now... I just finished from the university going for service. I still have other Plans for my life a babe is a distraction.
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by donaldekechi(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
aprilwise:
Am budgeting 3 million nd with a well furnish two bedroom apartment to start with.

Nawa 3m n u dey 2bed room apartment . Y not 1m n 3bedroom apartment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by free2ryhme: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
How much is the dream girl's contribution to the marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by funnynation(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
emmijes3:
. Mind blowing ke,...shey dem go follow us dey settle debt...Bleep d ceremony...my wedding won't be over the top..just family friends,nd relatives....I don't mind just goint to da registry.get da wedding cert nd home..mumsi keeps saying ""god forbid" though
You get sense abeg... You sense speaks better.. I love you

3 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Godsp4k(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
Eyekandi:

Ah, me wey dey look "man" through the hole of a ring grin mo ti ready
Lwkmh

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
sonofananimal:
18k!

the rest is just waste of money!

we black men just want to show up even when they know that they can't afford it.

I'm not a waster of money. and marriage is a waste of money
#fact

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by noblegrex: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
There's a level I called Egbe level.so for that level 800-1m is enough,else don't even think about it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by Rastamann: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
It depends on which tribe you are marrying from?
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by basit322(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
jmoore:
"Cut your coat according to your cloth" Follow this rule.

bro cut ur coat according to ur available resources Bcox if insist on ur size d resources might not be enough
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Average guy 500k........Jeffrey Jamez?..... 3m!! cool
see your mouth like 3m grin
Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by bengems(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
good questionj. i have been waiting for this to be asked

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Young Average Man Budget To Marry His Dream Girl? by sisisioge: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmm...

If the wedding reception is going to be done in the girl's compound, her mom is going to handle the catering, her sis or friends the cake, wedding dress done by the able fashionista at the backyard, friends and family paying for their dresses, decoration done DIY, uncle olumide taking care of the drinks and the crowd is greatly controlled...with 300k, u will take your dream girl home. I swear!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Twins Are Plus1 Today I'm Happy Single Father (pictures) / Ghanaian Groom's Lover Storms His Wedding In A Wedding Gown (Video) / Bridegroom Arrested In Ghana Over Robbery Allegations as Bride Fainted (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.