Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Consol Assessment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consol Assessment. (8430 Views)

Consol Limited Customer Care Representative Training 2017 / Consol / Pls Who Works With CONSOL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consol Assessment. by justin4real: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
You're invited for a voice and written assessment (customer service position 15th Jan 2016 by 12pm @consol house by Oja Bustop beside LATMA office Oshodi.
Who is wit me? And who knws dem?
Re: Consol Assessment. by marvin009: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
I m with u I don't knw much abt dem bt I knw d place.
Re: Consol Assessment. by justin4real: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
[quote author=marvin009 post=41970726]I m with u I don't knw much abt dem bt I knw d place.[/qu
Kk so ur goin 2mor ?

1 Like

Re: Consol Assessment. by Lysah(f): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pls visit them,they r real.God bless u.
Re: Consol Assessment. by marvin009: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes by God grace I will b dere
Re: Consol Assessment. by chyna4luv: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
Lysah:
Pls visit them,they r real.God bless u.

Hi friend,

Ofcourse I know they are real but what is their salary rang? Are they an outsourcing firm?
Are candidates not going to be asked to pay for mandatory CS training?
Re: Consol Assessment. by Rachie83: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
Yes i knw them very wel,i did my nysc there. Its an outsourcing firm who handles customer service,they ve diff clients.For example they are d one handling lagos state emergency service 112.Their salary is 40k but u can only go home wit 38k cos of tax deduction.
Re: Consol Assessment. by peenk(f): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
You must do a mandatory training which you will pay for. But you are very sure of a placementplacement in any of their projects, its 40k, buh after three months its 46k.
Re: Consol Assessment. by chyna4luv: 2:05am On Jan 15, 2016
peenk:
You must do a mandatory training which you will pay for. But you are very sure of a placementplacement in any of their projects, its 40k, buh after three months its 46k.

The pay is too small to what am earning at the moment. Its good for freshers and I have verifiable years of experience in same role.

Freshers should attend.

Goodluck!
Re: Consol Assessment. by cutieme(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
I got the invitation too but right away am in Cotonou so don't know how it's gonna be..but please those of you who have gone through the process, please can they reschedule my own interview? More so,how much is the training fee?Thanks
Re: Consol Assessment. by cutieme(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello,how many of you went to the interview?please share your experience with us,thanks.
Re: Consol Assessment. by Bbnnaji(f): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2016
I went for the assessment. It was good we did a voice assessment test and also a written test. Dey said dey will get back to us.
Re: Consol Assessment. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2016
@Bbnnaji ,were u guys much there?How was the voice thing like ?please keel me updated with the latest development, thanks.
Re: Consol Assessment. by cutieme(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2016
@All,has anyone been called for the training? Please tell us more about it thanks.
Re: Consol Assessment. by kennyweeves: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
how to apply please
Re: Consol Assessment. by peenk(f): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jst go to Consol house, Consol close, beside lastma office at oshodi and submit your Cv. You'll be called. The training is now 97,500 naira.
Re: Consol Assessment. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
peenk:
please is it immidatly we will Pat for the Training or they will be removing it From our salary?
Re: Consol Assessment. by justin4real: 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Davidairmarshal:
please is it immidatly we will Pat for the Training or they will be removing it From our salary?
U will pay immidatly
Re: Consol Assessment. by justin4real: 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Davidairmarshal:
U will pay immidatly b4 u start d training
Re: Consol Assessment. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
justin4real:

U will pay immidatly
ha, Ok. is it only Bcs holders they take, can i be taken, i have OND?
Re: Consol Assessment. by justin4real: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Davidairmarshal:
ha, Ok. is it only Bcs holders they take, can i be taken, i have OND?
I don't kwn,
Re: Consol Assessment. by peenk(f): 6:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
If they employ you before the training, you cam liase with them and dey'll be removing it from your salary. For the OND person, they recruit OND very well but you'll be paid 20k. You dont need to do the training. But for you to earn 40k as an OND holder, you'll need to do the training. I hope you understand?
Re: Consol Assessment. by hordunayodt: 6:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
peenk:
good day, pls how sure are you about the training? Dint want to go and waste my time there. Timely response pls. Thanks
Re: Consol Assessment. by peenk(f): 10:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
The training is now 97k cos of the hike in dollar, if you do the training, u'll get a job placement like i said before.
Re: Consol Assessment. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2016
peenk:
The training is now 97k cos of the hike in dollar, if you do the training, u'll get a job placement like i said before.
97k, Lord av mercy
Re: Consol Assessment. by dammynova: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
They collect 97k for training and they pay peanut of 40k na wa o. So they know that the exchange rate can affect training but not salary. If u eventually get d job after paying the 97k how long will it take to save that 97k from your salary that is if u can save at all. Companies are gradually turning graduates to mordern day slaves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consol Assessment. by ladykilllar: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
I just got the email congratulating me about the interview's success it was cclearly stated that i wwould need to be certified before starting the job, i called the cs care, she said next batch starts april, i just dont know the time interval between training and job placement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Consol Assessment. by ladykilllar: 4:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
peenk:

Hello do you work there presently? I would like to ask some u some questions thanks
Re: Consol Assessment. by Abel593: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
ladykilllar:
I just got the email congratulating me about the interview's success it was cclearly stated that i wwould need to be certified before starting the job, i called the cs care, she said next batch starts april, i just dont know the time interval between training and job placement
like how many days did It take them to call u, am asking you bcoz I did their voice assessment and d test still waiting for their call , did d test last week Friday
Re: Consol Assessment. by Bbnnaji(f): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abel593:
like how many days did It take them to call u, am asking you bcoz I did their voice assessment and d test still waiting for their call , did d test last week Friday
depends on available project space but mine was like one week later dey called me but i no longer work there.
Re: Consol Assessment. by cutieme(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2018
Bbnnaji:
depends on available project space but mine was like one week later dey called me but i no longer work there.
blessing what happened,where are u now?
Re: Consol Assessment. by Abel593: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2018
Bbnnaji:
ok ,sorry if I may ask why did u leave the job?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Icsl Is Massively Recruiting Ond Holders With Upper Credit And Not More Than 21y / F.R.S.C Replacement / Cv-ing The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.