Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash (35003 Views)

My Dad Is A Pastor And He Owns A Church – Lil Kesh Reveals In Recent Interview / Olamide Don Cause Wahala, See The New Slangs In Town After The Headies Clash / Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by nairagossip: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
YBNL act, Lil Kesh, who recently granted an interview to Naija FM, has revealed how he met his boss, Olamide and why he (Olamide) decided to act the way he did at the Headies.

According to Lil Kesh, he met Olamide through Viktoh. Read the interview below:

Viktoh brought the link up between me and baddoo….Viktoh knew Olamide before me for over 6years I been they do ma tin on street, going from one school to the other and doing my freestyle.

Olamide came to perform at one of the show I went to do my freestyle, and I think he loves my performance and Viktoh linked us up….. Lyrically change the story, He heard the music and sign me immediately……I no know why God too love me like this.

The ‘Efejoku’ crooner, also dished on what really happened at the Headies Awards. He said:

we were all expecting me to win and we already plan a party for the win, so he came to him as a shock.

Even before Adekunle Gold won the alternative award, he has being talking underground and he couldn’t hold it again that why he voice out.

Recall, Lil Kesh lost the Next Rated Award to Mavin artiste, Reekado Banks, a win which brought about the epic Headies drama.

Source: http://www.042express.com/2016/01/lil-kesh-reveals-how-he-met-olamide-and.html

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by nairagossip: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by chronos: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
You planned a party Like seriously...so the other contestants no be human beings?
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by nairagossip: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
na so
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
here's another example.
1.you played a lotto
2.you don't know the outcome yet
3.you've borrowed money and plan a party down
4.the result came out and you did not win.
5.what should i call that?

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by nairagossip1: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by may01(f): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Really?? I actually thought he's Olamide's brother
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by LesbianBoy(m): 2:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Lil kesh the proud fool! ''i make more than the amount of the SUV in 2 weeks'' Yeye boy! No wonder he didn't win the 'next rated' award

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by axortedbabe(f): 5:44am On Jan 15, 2016
See dis mumu dem..
No b only plan party...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by missvera(f): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Lesson learnt: Don't rejoice on things you are expecting until you get it.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by pretydiva(f): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Work on ur lyrics lil kesh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Lovexme(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2016
Already planned a celebratory party?

Never count your chicks before they hatch.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Ujunkem(f): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2016
You just jinx the whole thing with planning a party before the win shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Gingerr(f): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2016
Never rely on something until you actually possess it.

9 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by hatux: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2016
cool
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by nairagossip: 8:50am On Jan 15, 2016
i dont know why God love me like this "Lil kesh voice"..lol
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2016
nairagossip:
i dont know why God love me like this "Lil kesh voice"..lol
yea God really loves him, do u knw what it means 4 an artiste to produce hit up hit,I.e back 2 back hits. God really loves him.

11 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by veekid(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2016
Skibo
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by dipopooo(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2016
guy leave that thing for LAWMA
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2016
so r u trying to tell us that other artistes in that category are Otondos?? From Korede Bello to Kiss Daniel to Reekardo You must be stu*id kesh!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by yjgm(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
This headies sef abi head or a$$ sef. Na wa o. We no go hear word again.
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
you cant expect to win when you're busy singing lewd crap

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by reyscrub(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
Nice
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by ikombe: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2016
pretydiva:
Work on ur lyrics lil kesh
we like it like dat tongue

9 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by Aitee1: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
Trash undecided
Re: Lil Kesh Reveals How He Met Olamide And The Reason For The Headies Clash by iamjayboss(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Looking Older And Cute In New Photos / "Wizkid Rejected Millions From PDP/APC During Election" - MI Reveals (Video) / “COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.