Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. (2616 Views)

4 Strange Cultural Practices Associated With Marriage In Nigeria / Omu-ekiti: A Community Filled With Strange Tales And Mysteries / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by ladythursday(f): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello house, I would like to share a little bit of my culture with you.

So recently, my grandma lost her sister and I just got pictures from the funeral. I bet you have never seen anything like this☺ (Viewer's discretion is advised )

Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by jopretty(f): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by Jackeeh(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by iamord(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
ladythursday:
Hello house, I would like to share a little bit of my culture with you.

So recently, my grandma lost her sister and I just got pictures from the funeral. I bet you have never seen anything like this☺ (Viewer's discretion is advised )
Sorry for deviating from the topic. Are u a Ghanaian based in ibadan?
Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by ladythursday(f): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
iamord:

Sorry for deviating from the topic. Are u a Ghanaian based in ibadan?

Yes, I am.
Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Jesus Christ.

Is that not a corpse?
Are the organisers plain mad or stupid?
Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by ladythursday(f): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2016
phantonce:
Jesus Christ.

Is that not a corpse?

Hello. I dont see the need for those words you have used here. It is some people's culture and you should be more respectful next time.
Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by iamord(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
phantonce:
Jesus Christ.

Is that not a corpse?
No.. On the contrary you are being plain silly and ignorant . Very ignorant so to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Lying In State Of The Dead In Ghana. by glossy6(f): 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Funky burial.

(1) (Reply)

Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... / Biography Of Igwe Ezeoha Ii Of Ezinifite(hrh Igwe Samuel Anayochukwu Obika)..... / You Should Be Of Age And Married By Now If This Was Used On Your Hair (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.