Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Sell Big - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Sell Big (370 Views)

Free Website Migration To Amazon High Speed Server. / Novell Groupwise To Exchange Migration / Ghana Again Reschedules Its Digital TV Migration To 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Big by Profwriter(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hi, my name is Charles, I work for SAUE HYBRID AND CLOUD LIMITED.

we are a registered company, registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission Abuja, also affiliate to her parent company in United Kingdom.

This is what we do
•We provide IT solutions to business, we are happy to help you make more progress in your business and adding value to it.

•We build mobile applications for Android, windows and Apple devices. This can enable you offer your customers the ease and comfort of doing business at their convenience with you

•We build and host website with full payment options. You can own your online retail store, advertise your products and services. A website is a must have for any body who is into business that wants to reach a large number of people.
Are you into fashion design? Are you into furniture making?
whoever you are, what ever you do, listen to me. do you know that you can expand your sales volume and gets clients from different parts of Nigeria and beyond through your website?

we will make that happen for you. our prices are cheap and affordable. contact us today. you can visit our office at 108 Siluko road.

(1) (Reply)

Clickers Beware: "CrashSafari" Links Can Kill Your iPhone / World Class Voip PBX Service For Your Business | Vitel Global / Smart People In Nigeria...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.