Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group (38848 Views)

BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’ / Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Governor Ajimobi's Four Daughters Are Stunning!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by flokii: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
This is really hilarious. When this statement was on pages of every national dailies during electioneering, videos were not needed. Now you need video to confirm

Bros, you don win

you know Naija na...

papers too go wan sell... that's why I had to ask

do you know GEJ (a C-in-C) was duped on this chibok girls issue... sum running into billions

PMB was simply being honest.. he doesn't need backdoor to fix things

m sure he'll still try his best to find them... we can only hope he succeeds

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
Phame:
liar, provide link.

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Pavarottii(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

This is the kind of President we voted for

He told the parents the undiluted truth instead of beating around the bush

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

For walking out on them?
For not. Consoling them?
For telling them no intelligence on the disappearance?
And sounding harsh to them?
Den u and ur likes av to av a brain reset.
Well, posterity will judge us all.
Atleast as the economy is nosedive. Worst economic development in the history of the country. Abi she na all of us go suffer am? No wahala.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
The president said he had no credible intelligence on the missing Chibok girls. He said he is somebody who does not lie.

I find the bolded amusing considering that the same man claimed to have just 1 million, 150 cows and 2 houses while campaigning for election only to turn around after running expensive campaigns all over the country, the 1 million don mature reach 30 million naira.

The same man denied all the promises which he used for his campaigns.

This same man now wants us to believe that he doesn't lie the same way he wants us to believe that he is not corrupt.

The same man is busy arresting his political opponents and charging them with corruption in the media while having zero evidence to present to a court of law.

The same man is disrespecting the so called rule of law and constitution of Nigeria thereby setting a bad precedent that anyone can now disrespect the Constitution and law of the land because if the law is not worth anything to someone that calls himself the president of this misruled country, then the law shouldn't hold weight on the citizenry. little wonder why tompolo is calling the bluff of the courts, he is not to blame, rather blame the man that has set the stage for anarchy.

Imagine what this country would become of we all start disrespecting the laws of the land because we don't like them or we feel too big to obey them. Truly, Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Pavarottii(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
idupaul:
It's time for the Chibok parents to face reality that after 21 months in Boko-Haram Haram hand most of the girls would either be dead or have been brainwashed into the cause. BBOG SHOULD BE DISBANDED IMMEDIATELY because it's now a political lobby used by politicians to leverage different interest in the struggle or National cake
Okay. B4 it was genuine; now it's a political lobby?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ayindejimmy(m): 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
boss you are very funny. This government promised to bring those girls back. They never said they'll try. They confidently promised to bring them back and end boko haram. After taking their words and voting them in, and what do we get? Not even a child is back and boko haram keeps bombing like we in Syria.
you're talking as if the govt has given up on locating and rescuing them. Has the govt made any comment to suggest the contrary?
U dnt even know what Syria is like rite nw to make that inapt comparison.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Pavarottii(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

you know Naija na...

papers too go wan sell... that's why I had to ask

do you know GEJ (a C-in-C) was duped on this chibok girls issue... sum running into billions

PMB was simply being honest.. he doesn't need backdoor to fix things

m sure he'll still try his best to find them... we can only hope he succeeds
Please who duped him? When did they. Dupe him? And how much did u hear that GEJ payed?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by wtfCode: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NOOO angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by flokii: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please who duped him? When did they. Dupe him? And how much did u hear that GEJ payed?

woow!

so you've not heard?

Femi Adeshina disclosed it recently..

everything will come out in due time

buh you know he was negotiating with some 'supposed abductors' then right?
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
ayindejimmy:

you're talking as if the govt has given up on locating and rescuing them. Has the govt made any comment to suggest the contrary?
U dnt even know what Syria is like rite nw to make that inapt comparison.

"Nigeria's president-elect Muhammadu Buhari has admitted that it may never be possible to find the group of more than 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram the north-east town of Chibok exactly a year ago" - The Telegraph, 14 April, 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11534364/Nigerias-Muhammadu-Buhari-I-cant-promise-Chibok-schoolgirls-will-be-found.html
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Pavarottii(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
flokii:

woow!

so you've not heard?

Femi Adeshina disclosed it recently..

everything will come out in due time

buh you know he was negotiating with some 'supposed abductors' then right?
What does Femi Adesina know about security matters? Has he ever been in one security meeting? an interview of GEJ, go to youtube. U will hear wen GEJ said, nobody was swindled, because we didn't even see who was representing dem. So get ur facts right!
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by flokii: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Pavarottii:

What does Femi Adesina know about security matters? Has he ever been in one security meeting? an interview of GEJ, go to youtube. U will hear wen GEJ said, nobody was swindled, because we didn't even see who was representing dem. So get ur facts right!

Ok!

buh m sure you're aware he is in govt. now, spokesperson to PMB...

whatever he says is credible enof. for me

let GEJ keep playing saint and continue collecting awards,

he'll soon face justice

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by adewalesamuel(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Enjoy the Change you all voted for
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ayindejimmy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

"Nigeria's president-elect Muhammadu Buhari has admitted that it may never be possible to find the group of more than 200 schoolgirls kidnapped by Boko Haram the north-east town of Chibok exactly a year ago" - The Telegraph, 14 April, 2015

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11534364/Nigerias-Muhammadu-Buhari-I-cant-promise-Chibok-schoolgirls-will-be-found.html
Nice effort. You tried.
But this's what he said today

It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%40Kiingfahd#tweet_687702878602006530

What ur definition of MAY?
Better check ur Dic again, Cos its used to denote Possibility.
If i say, ' it MAY not rain today.'
Does that mean i said it will not rain?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Nice effort. You tried.
But this's what he said today

It ended with PMB reassuring them of his commitment and saying 'Allah ya ba karuri' X3 loosely translated 'May God pacify you'

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%40Kiingfahd#tweet_687702878602006530

What ur definition of MAY?
Better check ur Dic again, Cos its used to denote Possibility.
If i say, ' it MAY not rain today.'
Does that mean i said it will not rain?
uncertainty. That's what it is. But he was confident and certain about bringing them back before he was voted in. That's my point sir
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by foriz4u(m): 12:03am On Jan 15, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Interesting

So the Vanguard purposely manipulated the actual events to suit their own agenda

This is disgraceful behavior from this PDP apologists

ur hate and bias mind set as so much blind fold u that u have to make everything thing partisian... how does reports relates to pdp or apc in dis Mata at hands now too bad!!!
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by SirLewis(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2016
Rescue the chibok girls? Are they all living in one tent sipping fura and eating kulikuli? Let's face facts, those girls must be scattered all over Africa, some married off, others sold into slavery, some used as human shields in fights with soldiers, others blown into bits as suicide bombers. Way too much time has passed, almost 2 years now. If any are still alive, I don't think it will be easy to find them, except they have tracking devices on them. Better to be honest and say the truth than keep the parents anxious and expectant on a hope that sadly may never be a reality.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Amustical(m): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2016
Keep quiet and stop spitting trash. He knew where they were then before he promised to rescued them. So he should go after them and bring them back. Say the truth once man

ayindejimmy:

time is of great important in cases of abductim but it took gej 40 day to send the military in search of those poor girls, and that was even after local and international pressure. Even some of the parents once said they givin up hope on seein their girls again if it'l end BH. This govt is jus tryn its best cos a lot of valuable time has been lost. We had a better chance of rescuing them immediately they were kidnapped than now
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by GreyLaw(m): 12:25am On Jan 15, 2016
Gaborone:
The turn of events reminds me of the story of King Jeroboam in the bible.

They both bear a striking resemblance: oga and Jeroboam.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by afroditte(f): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Phame:
Most honest president ever!
if he is so honest, why is there an office of the first lady? I thought he said he would scrap it?

Why are they hiding that information from us? The office is well established in the villa and even has a perm sec running it.

If he is so honest, what happened to the budget these past few days? What were all the disappearing and reappearing antics for?

Buhari is a liar! Man of integrity my black ass!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by laboguashi(m): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2016
viviangist2:
is he harsh or just saying the truth ?

Sometimes people don't really want to hear the truth
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by tsdarkside(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2016
hallooo...should buhari lie to you??...

blame jonathan for this madness...he knew that danger was there,but he didnt declare state of emergency...

how the hell you want to find the girls now,in this giant world??..

we shouldnt have allowed them to be kidnapped the first place.....
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by kk4kiss(m): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Well is high time Oby should come out like Mr president and tell we Nigerians the truth on how much they gave him to campaign the BringBackOurGirls saga just to bring the government of Goodluck jonathan down cos from all indication, there's nothing like Chibok gurls. God bless Nigeria
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by tsdarkside(m): 12:41am On Jan 15, 2016
luvinhubby:
We are watching.

I hate saying this but i must say it anyhow, Gov. Kashim Shettima of Borno state is the only person that has the answer to this debacle called Chibok girls as he is the brain behind this 'kidnap'.
Even Buhari is now seeing it as a scam hence his new & latest posture towards it.

no realy,,,what do they want him to do??...

the caliphate in the nord was destroyed and still no trace of the girls....that means they are not even in nigeria anymore...

we can only hope now,that the girls escape their kidnappers and give our armys informations of their were abouts....sorry....

thunda fire jona!!!... angry angry angry

that any woman want to call jonathan a hero,is an insult to woman-hood..
a man that can not even protect his grand-mothers,mothers,wives and daughters...........nonesense!!!!!....
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by tsdarkside(m): 12:55am On Jan 15, 2016
olukenzo:

And the irresponsible iPod youths are already shyting themselves in excitement on the front page. These guys thrive on bad news. Pathetic lot.

you mean pathetic-demonic-lot.....

the zoo must fall,the zoo must burn,we have noticed you,we will get you.....

only demons speak like this......

not one nigerian went online talking about the killing and destruction of igbos...not one....

biafrauudians are demonic!!!...
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by ejiinii: 1:32am On Jan 15, 2016
You are really funny the president should have tell them the truth he use them to campaign and get into now he wants to abandon them

Ebukaobi:
Good one Mr President

This is the kind of President we voted for

He told the parents the undiluted truth instead of beating around the bush

The armed forces are still searching for the girls and clearing up the mess left by the last administration. In due time, things will become clearer.

We voted for a man that will rid the political system of acute corruption and not a magician

Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Larryomooba(m): 1:47am On Jan 15, 2016
He didn't promise to bring them back Wen he came on board he only told dem he cannot asure the parent on there release, this ppl r just forcing him to say wat he cannot do.

STFUareyouGod:

Most honest? I laugh

He knew where their children was when he was campaigning
He knew where their children was when he was attacking GEJ and calling him spineless
He knew where their children was when he promised to bring them back

But now, suddenly, just suddenly, not knowing where their children are is praised as honesty
Hypocrisy at its peak

Only God can save us
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by DONshawn: 2:26am On Jan 15, 2016
A lot of people have been grossly unfair to PMB and indeed this administration.
I remember vividly when these chbok girls were first abducted Ngozi Okonjo Iweala on behalf of the last admnistration issued a statement that nothing like that hppened. That the oppostion was just playing dirty politics!

A lot of unethical things transpired in the military, and indeed in all spheres of our existence under the GEJ administration which we are paying severly for now! The only logical thing to do now is support the present administration and help dig Nigeria out of the messy pit we have been plunged into.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 15, 2016
[size=18pt]Clueless dull@rd[/size]
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Orikinla(m): 3:43am On Jan 15, 2016
The President Lied should be the title of this meeting. Boko Haram leader Shekau has proved to be more honest and transparent than the Presidents of Nigeria since 2011 to date. Telling lies is also corruption. Every evil starts with a lie. Sorry #BRINGBACKOURGIRLS, the APC leaders have used you as a political campaign ploy to win public support in their desperate greed for political power and have now dumped you. And they also used a Christian pastor as the Vice President who is now trapped. But trust me, God will soon answer your lamentations. We may fool the whole world, but we can never fool God. And God will soon answer. You wait and see, the hand writing is already on the wall.
Re: I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group by Orikinla(m): 3:50am On Jan 15, 2016
DONshawn:
A lot of people have been grossly unfair to PMB and indeed this administration.
I remember vividly when these chbok girls were first abducted Ngozi Okonjo Iweala on behalf of the last admnistration issued a statement that nothing like that hppened. That the oppostion was just playing dirty politics!

A lot of unethical things transpired in the military, and indeed in all spheres of our existence under the GEJ administration which we are paying severly for now! The only logical thing to do now is support the present administration and help dig Nigeria out of the messy pit we have been plunged into.
. You are a bloody liar. When did NOI say that? Can you quote her? When 11 parents of these missing Chibok school girls have since died since April 14, 2014. Have you ever been to Chibok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wondering Why Jacob Zuma Now Has A Statue In Their Country - CNN / Dolapo Osinbajo Dressed In Arabian Attire For Premiere Of "The Wedding Party 2" / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.