Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Sad State Of King's College Lagos Again (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad State Of King's College Lagos Again (pictures) (1282 Views)

My Shocking Encounter With King's College Students / Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students / Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad State Of King's College Lagos Again (pictures) by eledalo: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
I had the opportunity to visit the 106 year old school this week and was appalled at what I saw. Can I send my child there? No! What are the PTA and Old Students Associations doing?

Months ago, parents and guardians protested the deplorable living conditions of their wards.
This time, the use of school grounds at at the School's annex in Victoria Island as carparks for surrounding companies has become a bone for contention. The mess and pressure on the school grounds caused is unimaginable.

While it can be assumed that the school receives a tidy sum for this service, sadly does not reflect on the school grounds. What were open spaces for recreation for students are now filled by vehicles.
Students now contend with noise and the danger of vehicles buzzing about their school at all hours. Even more alarming is the fact that this is the junior school, and individuals with no business on the premises have free access as they come to pick their cars putting the children in danger.

With the recent appointment of the new Principal a few months ago, perhaps this sad and destructive policy will be reversed.

lalasticlala Richiez Fynestboi

View Pictures below: Front Gate

Re: Sad State Of King's College Lagos Again (pictures) by eledalo: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Front Gate: 3.
Back Gate: 1,2,4

Re: Sad State Of King's College Lagos Again (pictures) by ayobase(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Expansion, growth and development.

(1) (Reply)

11 Words We Might Use Incorrectly Our Entire Lives / History Of Islamic Education In Nigeria: How It All Began / Federal Polytechnic Oko Brings Down The Academic Performance Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.