Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:57 PM

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out (41408 Views)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / I ‘ve Done Nothing To Warrant This Mental Onslaught, Tompolo Cries Out To Buhari / Itsekiris Warn Tompolo To Stop Bombing OIL Facilities In Itsekiri Land or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by realjoker(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2016
Former Niger Delta militant, High Chief Government EKpemupolo (‘Tompolo’) has protested what he calls a plot by some politicians in Bayelsa State to launch bomb attacks on oil installations and pipelines in the region, with the aim of attributing the attacks to him over his open support for the re-election of the Governor Seriake Dickson.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has secured a court order to arrest Tompolo over allegations of financial crimes in NIMASA.
According Tompolo, in a statement issued yesterday via email, though the election had stirred up bad blood among Niger Deltans, including loss of lives and bitterness, the anger felt by some politicians against his support for the re-election of Governor Seriake Dickson should not be used for the destruction of the nation’s economic assets.
The statement read in part:
“I wish to congratulate the winner of the just concluded Bayelsa state governorship election, Rt. Hon. Serieke Henry Dickson, as the re-elected governor of the state. I want to urge you to be magnanimous in victory as I also want to call on the All Progressive Congress’ Chief Timipre Sylva to be courageous and generous to accept defeat which is the spirit of the average Ijaw man.
“After all, you are all Bayelsans and Ijaws. Therefore, always have the interest of the people at heart. And above all I want to remind you all that power belongs to God Almighty, and He gives it to whoever He deems fit. It is instructive to note that the Ijaw nation is at a crossroads owing to the several evils befalling the Ijaw people, especially the huge number of casualties during the election. Elections ought to be a friendly contest and not a ‘do or die affair’.
“Furthermore, I want to admonish those that are still aggrieved as a result of the outcome of the election, not to resort to destruction of national assets, specifically crude oil facilities and pipelines, and attribute it to me because of my position on the election, to desist from such acts as it will not do us good as a country; as we all need to support President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration to succeed.”
He reiterated his earlier statement that “we cannot all be in APC,” noting that “our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and have always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward.”
Tompolo declared “the conditions being attached are not acceptable. Therefore, I once again insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally.”

www.sunnewsonline.com/new/they-want-to-frame-me-for-bombing-oil-facilities-tompolo-cries-out/
lalasticlala, mynd44

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by jbl007(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
U neva see framing o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Chubhie: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2016
Apc is very predictable.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by realjoker(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Chubhie:
Apc is very predictable.
how?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
He reiterated his earlier statement that “we cannot all be in APC,” noting that “our people have always believed in the Nigerian project and have always hoped to join hands with this administration to move this project forward.”
Tompolo declared “the conditions being attached are not acceptable. Therefore, I once again insist on believing in the Nigerian project unconditionally.”

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened. When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. I'm sure they can comprehend Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

238 Likes 26 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tompolo is confuse

8 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Chubhie: 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
realjoker:
how?
Giving a repentant militant bad name to hang him.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
tuale4u:
Tompolo is confuse
Did you read the details of his statement? Scroll up to where I highlighted some

Kyase

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Run oh sinner man! grin cheesycheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Ebukaobi: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened? When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. Now hear Tompolo speaking.

I notice that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade Gbaramatu Kingdom and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to sell Biafraaaa. The truth is that this plan is Dead on Arrival.

As for Tompolo, he is an Ijawman, and should understand that the spirit of Ijaw nation is one based on justice. While I sympathise with him in his ongoing travail, I have to state that he has no choice but to obey court summon. For the good of everyone(including himself), he should submit to the authorities. If he does otherwise, the spirit of Ijaw won't back him and he'll be disgraced.

Thanks Tonye for bringing this to my notice

I have always said that there is a clear difference between the SS and the SE

Ijaws have shown extraordinary maturity

They are smart and now regarded as the third most influential ethnic grp in Nigeria.

I salute the SS, they have destroyed IPOB youths with uncommon intelligence

IPOB youths must be defecating in their IPOB pants

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

122 Likes 13 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened? When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. Now hear Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin
I noticed that these IPOB guys have been making inflamatory statement "on behalf of Tompolo" hoping that the government will invade and run Gbaramatu Kingdom, and then they(IPOB) will use the opportunity to shout Biafraaaa. Anyway, this scheme is Dead on Arrival.

Walahi, you are a funny guy ..

You emboldened the one that suits you and left the others ..

OK, Tompolo speaks for the Ijaws .. shocked

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by help3852: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I hope those clownish IPOB Biafrans digest this, especially the emboldened? When we(Niger Deltans and Ijaws) tell them that we believe in Nigeria and not Biaafraa they abuse us. Now hear Tompolo reiterating the Niger Delta position on Nigeria project unconditionally. grin grin grin

hahaha, you are confused, is that all you could get from his outcry, just a make your point.

hahaha, funny you, you credibility is gone

your recent hatred for IPOB, WHICH SHOWS IN YOUR RECENT COMMENTS ALSO PORTRAYS YOUR AFFLIATIONS.

GOD IS WATCHING. no one addresses igbos as IPOB's except Yorubas/APC

I JUST HOPE YOU DON'T TURN TO ANOTHER JOE IGBOKWE

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Thanks Tonye for bringing this to my notice

I have always said that there is a clear difference between the SS and the SE

Ijaws have shown extraordinary maturity

They are smart and now regarded as the third most influential ethnic grp in Nigeria.

I salute the SS, they have destroyed IPOB youths with uncommon intelligence

If you even read the full statement, Tompolo pledge support for the government in power,and called on Sylva and supporters of APC in Bayelsa to concede defeat and join hands with Dickson to move Bayelsa forward. He maintained that they are all Ijaws.

That is the average thinking of an Ijaw and Niger Deltan. We see election as a contest and not a war. We want development and not a theatre to brew hate. I recall during the Bayelsa election when some outsiders were abusing some Bayelsans that were supporting Sylva of APC, I rebuked them by saying that both men are Ijaws from Bayelsa and they need support of whoever gives them though I was backing Dickson.

I am happy that Tompolo has shown maturity though he has a case that he must answer sha.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
help3852:
hahaha, you are confused, is that all you could get from his outcry, just a make your point.

hahaha, funny you, you credibility is gone

your recent hatred for IPOB, WHICH SHOWS IN YOUR RECENT COMMENTS ALSO PORTRAYS YOUR AFFLIATIONS.

GOD IS WATCHING. no one addresses igbos as IPOB's except Yorubas/APC

I JUST HOPE YOU DON'T TURN TO ANOTHER JOE IGBOKWE

Tonyebarcanista is reducing himself to a clown ..

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Walahi, you are a funny guy ..

You emboldened the one that suits you and left the others ..

OK, Tompolo speaks for the Ijaws .. shocked
Tompolo only reiterate Ijaw position... I had to bring it out for a reason...

13 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Ebukaobi: 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

If you even read the full statement, Tompolo pledge support for the government in power,and called on Sylva and supporters of APC in Bayelsa to concede defeat and join hands with Dickson to move Bayelsa forward. He maintained that they are all Ijaws.

That is the average thinking of an Ijaw and Niger Deltan. We see election as a contest and not a war. We want development and not a theatre to brew hate. I recall during the Bayelsa election when some outsiders were abusing some Bayelsans that were supporting Sylva of APC, I rebuked them by saying that both men are Ijaws from Bayelsa and they need support of whoever gives them though I was backing Dickson.

I am happy that Tompolo has shown maturity though he has a case that he must answer sha.

I have always deciphered Ijaw pragmatism

They are not excessively emotional like IPOB people

Very discerning people.

Nigeria would have been in flames if Ijaws wrongfully aligned themselves with the evil plans of IPOB youths. But they showed foresight and restraint

The emboldened part of your post is priceless. Only if IPOB youths can learn from Ijaws

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by dunkem21(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Tompolo only reiterate Ijaw position... I had to bring it out for a reason...

So, Nnamdi Kanu is only reiterating Igbo position

Leave tribalism, guy.

53 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Ugomba(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2016
Tompolo should shut up, and go and face EFCC. No One is above the Law.

18 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
dunkem21:

So, Nnamdi Kanu is only reiterating Igbo position

Leave tribalism, guy.
My comment mentioned IPOB Biafrans. Whether Kanu speak for Igbo is actually not my business na. I'm not an Igbo man. Beside, you mentioned Igbo not me.

I'm no tribalist!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Ebukaobi: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
dunkem21:

Tonyebarcanista is reducing himself to a clown ..

Bros this is a Nigerian website and not for IPOB youths

Nnamdi Kanu is an Ipob terrorist. There are several websites that cater to your agitation. Pls go and find them and let us discuss Nigerian issues

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by laprince(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
K. Tompolo is really intelligent.
Everyone can't be in APC.

Its wrong. Selective poaching.

6 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by zopaks: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by DICKtator: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Which main frame dem wan use?

If it fit you, nothing do you!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by sukkot: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
this nigga needs to be locked up and flogged just for his name alone. what the heck kinda name is tampolo ? it sounds like pangolo

14 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ebukaobi:

I have always deciphered Ijaw pragmatism

They are not excessively emotional like IPOB people

Very discerning people.

Nigeria would have been in flames if Ijaws wrongfully aligned themselves with the evil plans of IPOB youths. But they showed foresight and restraint

The emboldened part of your post is priceless. Only if IPOB youths can learn from Ijaws
The Ijaws and Niger Deltans aren't driven by emotions. We know the importance of securing our interests before making any move. Hence, the IPOB plans fell fell on SS soil. Actually, nobody really give a hoot except maybe Asari that need gullible followings (just like what FFK is doing.- pure business).

Anyway, I'm optimistic that Tompolo will respond to court summon.

17 Likes

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Aare2050(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
When your blood money ritual started working

U be like///.//

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Kelvin0(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2016
r
Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by cutebobo(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sorry ooo
Anyway, today is my birthday, show some love.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Want To Frame Me For Bombing Oil Facilities’, Tompolo Cries Out by Aare2050(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
Picture speaks

Visit my blog

Cool your blood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) / List Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Since 1999 / Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.