Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,177 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. (93011 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Ussyyn(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ayam cumin..lemme check dt site mayb d pix is der. Wait fr me shogbo?

Motigbo tete de sha
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Mhizizzy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2016
Crap
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
naaa.. I call her because she dy always shout ontop of her tiny voice say pvssy no fit expand.. Say e dy elastic..blaa blaa blaaa... If e expand, e go readjust to normal.. Blaa blaa blaaa

Make she come see this one wey be exception!
she's right na.........don't tell me u believed dis crap
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Twizzy30(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
Use alum to wash d tin.
D one wey dem dey use wash snail. sad
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
she's right na.........don't tell me u believed dis crap
Lol.. You like Esther sheey? smiley smiley smiley I sense a cheeky Jaunty feeling in your words cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. You like Esther sheey? smiley smiley smiley I sense a cheeky Jaunty feeling in your words cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no dey folo her yarn but na true na............e get people wey I dey follow roll 4 dis forum
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
I no dey folo her yarn but na true na............e get people wey I dey follow roll 4 dis forum
cheesy leave that thing.. Denial never help anybody.. See ehn, just go tell her how you feel...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy leave that thing.. Denial never help anybody.. See ehn, just go tell her how you feel...
heheheheheh u mean how SINNZ and STFUareyouGod feel abt her abi?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
heheheheheh u mean how SINNZ and STFUareyouGod feel abt her abi?
grin for wiiia!! I fit attest to the fact sey those niggas hate the gal sef... Na you we dy look up to now oo.. To take the bold step..smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin for wiiia!! I fit attest to the fact sey those niggas hate the gal sef... Na you we dy look up to now oo.. To take the bold step..smiley
abegi......wen I no blind, where people like oliviaarims dey
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
abegi......wen I no blind, where people like oliviaarims dey
undecided olivia don marry o.. She get 2 children.. One 6year old daughter and a 2year old son... You wan go chyk pesin wife?? undecided esther dy single and she be virgin.. She's well suited.. Even so, both of you seem like a match made in heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by SINNZ(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
kirchofff:
heheheheheh u mean how SIN.NZ and STFU.areyouGod feel abt her abi?

I don't catch feelings bro. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Muahmad(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin U should know how to use needle and thread to mend clothes. If u do please use it to mend your vagina.... .. ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided olivia don marry o.. She get 2 children.. One 6year old daughter and a 2year old son... You wan go chyk pesin wife?? undecided esther dy single and she be VIRGIN.. She's well suited.. Even so, both of you seem like a match made in heaven cheesy
*yimu*
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Muahmad:
grin grin grin U should know how to use needle and thread to mend clothes. If u do please use it to mend your vagina.... .. ...
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*yimu*
undecided binta kini?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided olivia don marry o.. She get 2 children.. One 6year old daughter and a 2year old son... You wan go chyk pesin wife?? undecided esther dy single and she be virgin.. She's well suited.. Even so, both of you seem like a match made in heaven cheesy
oliviaarims never marry jor, ask emusmith
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
SINNZ:

I don't catch feelings bro. cool
baba u wan deny abi? Continue grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
oliviaarims never marry jor, ask emusmith
undecided hian! You no even dy updated on wetin dy happen for Nairaland... See.. Make I tell you.. Olivia don marry, she marry one guy wey dy work for Trans amadi side but dem dy live for Rumuokoro... Forget that interview with emu that day, olivia just tell am wetin e need to know.. She no know say we know the main gist.. We just dy look her as she dy give half information... undecided see ehn.. The thing be say.. Na Esther sure pass...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by SINNZ(m): 12:00am On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
baba u wan deny abi? Continue grin

Boss have you ever seen me doting on her? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
heheheheheh u mean how SIN.NZ and STFUareyo.uGod feel abt her abi?
pardon?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 15, 2016
y disturbing your self wen super glue is on 50N grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
pardon?
u want make I pardon u? Oya prostrate
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2016
SINNZ:

Boss have you ever seen me doting on her? undecided
baba u dnt even get it.....I was pulling ur legs, I knw as una parol be na
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kirchofff(m): 12:40am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided hian! You no even dy updated on wetin dy happen for Nairaland... See.. Make I tell you.. Olivia don marry, she marry one guy wey dy work for Trans amadi side but dem dy live for Rumuokoro... Forget that interview with emu that day, olivia just tell am wetin e need to know.. She no know say we know the main gist.. We just dy look her as she dy give half information... undecided see ehn.. The thing be say.. Na Esther sure pass...
y u dey obsessed wit dat esther sef? Na people like u dey make her head dey swell shebi u knw
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
u want make I pardon u? Oya prostrate
lol. That's not what I mean. And you know it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Leochizzy(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Estharfabian I hope you're reading this??

Even the doctor shouted.. How we wan use help her now??
medically is not true and biologically it can not happen. because I know the smooth muscles in the V area are elastic in nature, and if allowed for long time will go back to tight stage. so give us more real stories
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by SINNZ(m): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
baba u dnt even get it.....I was pulling ur legs, I knw as una parol be na

Bros. I have no idea what you talking about oo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by obiorathesubtle: 3:50am On Jan 15, 2016
kirchofff:
y u dey obsessed wit dat esther sef? Na people like u dey make her head dey swell shebi u knw
grin you don craze.. I dy recommend pesin for you.. You dy talk say I dy obsessed.. And na you like the gal.. But you wan point finger at me.. Oya naa... I no go talk again.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by NemzySeries(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2016
hahahhahahahahahahahaha.....madam borehole pv55y dis ur case don past doctor Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo, u'll av to see a plumber or welder...I bliv any of d shortlsted can help
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 15, 2016
Ussyyn:

Motigbo tete de sha
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.