Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. (93116 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss In Ogun State (Photos) / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Ehinmola(m): 7:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Na wa o. End time kini.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by torqque7(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

I don't have any ticket to give away, I made my own way here. As for being on fire, I'm flattered
No ticket to give out?what about my glasses?I just checked my messages and didn't see the glasses in any of them..I am so heart broken,that's two hearts ur breaking in one night,..btw anyone who is on fire is definitely above average in the looks department so,am just saying the truth and not trying to flatter u
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
No wahala! Your problems has been solved, come to me and i will marry you, but you mag have to find and catch me first tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Fourwinds: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
imagine.!!! d hole must be dangerous to enter.? meeeeehhhnnn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by alamoht(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well...d only advice I can give is to visit a pastor and give ur life to Christ...with that God can have mercy on ur f*uking wide pussy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by kateskitty(f): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2016
torqque7:

No ticket to give out?what about my glasses?I just checked my messages and didn't see the glasses in any of them..I am so heart broken,that's two hearts ur breaking in one night,..btw anyone who is on fire is definitely above average in the looks department so,am just saying the truth and not trying to flatter u
Oh dearie me, I don't know how to send you the glasses. Don't be heart broken grin
Have you seen How To Get Away With Murder? Watching it right now. You may like it, helps with broken hearts. Just kidding though grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Sphinx02(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

Who said anything about a reward
BTW someone said and I quote "I'm even average looking and not that pretty" I wonder why he should go to that level of trying to dis someone he doesn't even know
.Sry about dat sis..twas rude and uncalled 4.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2016
fvcking hillarious shiii, make she go meet bricklayer to help her re her obo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by torqque7(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

Oh dearie me, I don't know how to send you the glasses. Don't be heart broken grin
Well I could suggests another way for u to go about it but am not sure if it might be exactly possible, we might need to seek a second opinion from a small professor, profs are supposed to be smart so am sure with a help of one something will come up..but in the mean time, think about it over the night too and by tomorrow if u still cant find a way to send it then u and i will av to consult our small professor seating in that oversized chair.. lol,.av seen parts of how to get away with murder but was never really following.. so who exactly should I learn from?analeas or that black boy?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by utidic: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
just advice for u, see a tailor. If the place is so wide to scare a doctor, go to a tailor to help u sew it for u.
chai!!!! take heart.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by merits(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
smh dis dude is high on sme cheap drugs! Get off my way
hahahaha my comment pain her chaiii!!! d battle Lyn had bin drawn btw me n u.just watch out 4 season 3 of my next comment.score: 1-1,draw.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
Make she go meet a plastic surgeon make d surgeon do plastic veejay for her.dem dey fit handle issues like dis for yankee or jardon.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by free2blast(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
kateskitty:

Anyway the unfortunate thing is that I'm already spoken for, so nothing can hit me and I can't fall for anything.
That's what they always say. Who spoke for you, was it the holy spirit? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
NB: b4 u read dis..no b me write am ooo. Nah copy I copy am from one site ooo..tor!

[i][/i]
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-lady-with-so-so-wide-vagina.html#sthash.avZmd74S.dpuf.

Abeg dis is hard 2belive. Hw is dis even possible? Haba! Nah 5 big d!cks dey sample u evriday? Did I jxt read pestle? Omg pestle? Insyd sum1's kini? Am dead! Hiah! Go meet a gud capenta 2help patch it up! Wts ur advice fr ha?

Bros nor doubt witch wen dey confess oo. Wen dem dun shit 4 church finish dem go dey find bible 2 clean yansh.

OP my advice 2u ur last bus stop is church.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by giftedben: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
don't have sex for a year. and trust nature to do its work
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Chimourinho(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2016
If u wan phuck this kind gal, u go carry yr fone with enuf data charger in case u fall inside the 'hole' atleast u go dy browse dy update police whr u dy so that they can cum and rescue you.
Na problem o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by tylerbraid(m): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
Made up! Its only an anus that can be that slack not a Virginia. If yur story is true, So all women who has given birth will have a big slack virginia? Cos all those objects u mentioned can't be as a baby's head.
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by ikorodureporta: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pishure, or..........
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by keneto21(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
call my line 4 special hints!!!! lollll 08137596898

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by capitolarena(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
I can help link you up with a senior colleague who is a professional in that area to help tighten it..He trained in italy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
merits:
hahahaha my comment pain her chaiii!!! d battle Lyn had bin drawn btw me n u.just watch out 4 season 3 of my next comment.score: 1-1,draw.
ahhaaa..dt feeling wen sum1 u dunno anytin abt is fighting u.. I feel lyka boss mehn. Bissssssshh yhor tripping! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
Kisses4rmDxtanx:

Bros nor doubt witch wen dey confess oo. Wen dem dun shit 4 church finish dem go dey find bible 2 clean yansh.

OP my advice 2u ur last bus stop is church.
English pls?
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by vislabraye(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
NB: b4 u read dis..no b me write am ooo. Nah copy I copy am from one site ooo..tor!

[i][/i]
http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/nigerian-lady-with-so-so-wide-vagina.html#sthash.avZmd74S.dpuf.

Abeg dis is hard 2belive. Hw is dis even possible? Haba! Nah 5 [b]big d!cks [/b]dey sample u evriday? Did I jxt read pestle? Omg pestle? Insyd sum1's kini? Am dead! Hiah! Go meet a gud capenta 2help patch it up! Wts ur advice fr ha?

Ehn shocked . So this happened to you ?

Na yoke I dey yoke. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
vislabraye:

Ehn shocked . So this happened to you ?

Na yoke I dey yoke. cheesy
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Barigaboy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Well I believe u, u r d person going tru d problem n know what u r feeling. My advice is for u to stay way from sex for now n u said u have been making love with big male organs which in the first place led to your wide vagina. You also sound like u sleep around which will make u remain in your current situation. Its still better that u haven't encounter diseases. I no u r so pretty, rich men use cash to attract their species n turn them to what they have turned u too. Just stop sleeping around before guys that discussing u. God will solve your p. Abstain from sex for now m sure it wud be closing up gradually.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chimourinho:
If u wan phuck this kind gal, u go carry yr fone with enuf data charger in case u fall inside the 'hole' atleast u go dy browse dy update police whr u dy so that they can cum and rescue you.
Na problem o
*falls inside pit toiletcheesy*
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Michellla(f): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2016
bmos:

Women who are fund of masturbing using huge objects are to hear and take heed. I know she used to enjoy it when she was younger but now the kiniko don wide like open sepulchre, regret don begin.
its a fake story...
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Michellla(f): 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol. . .you realize that the whole story is made up by the OP or perhaps the MOD. If a woman can deliver a baby and the vagina can revert back to it's original state, then the OP is just spilling crap.
lol i do know.just playing along

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by Sirevangel(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
shebi una say sex sweet....now face the tone...
well what has happened has happened you just have to learn try live with it
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by RichyRodman(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello,
My name is Frank,
I have a permanent yet affordable solution to the wide virgina,there's a substance that can be mixed with water and applied inside the virgina it contrasts the hole gently and painlessly,its from the north (at least I bought it from a northern man maybe from fulani I don't know where he's from) it doesn't cause any form of irritation,I like a wide virgina its good for MouthAction but if its too wide then its a curse or a wound,but am shocked why a lady should use a pestle to masturbate is she a nymphomaniac! Anyway I won't divulge where she can get it on social media,if she's serious she should call me 08032907249

Franklin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by blaxx: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
hahahaha..looool she wie stil use office pin oo cheesy
bbm pin
Re: Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. by northpaw4: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2016
That's unfortunate but I am glad to tell you that all hope is not lost. I learnt there is a church in IB called GOD WILL DO IT MINISTRIES. Maybe you should try it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) / Kidney Failure: See Why You Have To Take Garden Egg Leaves. / Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.