Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business (2501 Views)

Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners / How Profitable Is Cassava Processing And Exportation Business In Nigeria? / Customs Removes Ban On Importation Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 6:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Many have been victim of both the importation and exportation business. Are you new it import or export business and you want to lunch the business? Have you be scam of any? Are you having any issue on any of it? Is there anything you want to ask? Have you bought ebook on and it does not explain what you need? Are you planning to buy ebook on either export or import business? Is there what you don't understand on it? I am business coach, Let me expose the secret inside it to you, and you will be glad. You can whatsapp or call +2348036056564
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
Please ask your question here and let me answer for others to benefit from it.
I will only accept private message on whatapp, but I will later post your request here without quoting your name.
Thank you.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Someone ask about bitter cola exportation.
Since Nigeria is now focusing on exportation, so any agricultural produce will be more valuable than petroleum, so I advice that we should focus on exportation especially agricultural produce.
Even if we need land for farming we can get it so cheap at the state government of each state. And if you don't have knowledge of farming, you can become the buyer of the produce from the farmer and later sell it to the final consumer.
Do not worry about all the papers that you need for the exportation. Government have make it easy and the papers are for our own sake. Because anything going outside the country must be verify so that it will not tarnish the image of our country. So please bear with the government.
In the next few years many people will resign from government work and focus on exportation business, because you will see it valuable and profitable.
So start exportation right now and you will always smile to your bank with ease.
For any info whatsapp or call +2348036056564
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by cicc2010(f): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2016
thank you for the post.
my question is dis, how can on export yam, what are the procedure , what and what are the challenges and logistics. pls i need reply
thanks once again
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by uwa1(m): 8:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Please I will like you to throw more light on the exportation of Agricultural products like bitter kola, kolanuts, ginger, etc... What are the necessary steps to take in starting up. After getting a buyer, which shipping company will be better... Also how do I get my money from my buyer... I have heard of credit note, what does it mean and how do I go about it. Thank you very much.. Will be waiting for your response. Thank you very much for this post.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
cicc2010:
thank you for the post.
my question is dis, how can on export yam, what are the procedure , what and what are the challenges and logistics. pls i need reply
thanks once again
To export yam is easy, all what you have to do is to get the yam ready. And mind you; you are exporting a container, so at least maybe 500 thousand tubers of yam will full a small container.
The challenges in it is where to get the yam and where to export it to.
To start exportation business, you will need some papers and is okay for you if you get it.
And mind you there are many countries that are looking for yams. And you are at large profit if you can send it down there.
The logistic problem is how to arrange it and get a container. This is shipping palaba. So leave it for the shipping company to work on. Your own is to transport it to the shipping office, and the work will be done.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2016
uwa1:
Please I will like you to throw more light on the exportation of Agricultural products like bitter kola, kolanuts, ginger, etc... What are the necessary steps to take in starting up. After getting a buyer, which shipping company will be better... Also how do I get my money from my buyer... I have heard of credit note, what does it mean and how do I go about it. Thank you very much.. Will be waiting for your response.
Many countries do not have privilege of what this country process. And we have many. And also most of the agricultural produce are good for man kinds, many of them are useful for food, drinks, drugs.
Cola is good and it is used for drugs and some other things.
Cocoa is good for beverages and some other beauty product.
These and many more are the produces we have in Nigeria and they can be transported out of Nigeria with high profit.
When in startingup exportation business, you will need the following items;
(1) CAC registration certificate
(2) The produce you want to deal with
(3) Vehicle to transport your produce
(4) Shipping papers
(5) Custom duties payer
(6) Tax clearance
(7) Bank verification
(cool Evidence of business transportation.
(9) Buyer information
With all this your business is good to go.
The best shipping to use is sea shipping, which is the most cheapest shipping.
Credit note is only issue in the bank for the advantage of the seller. What the note is to help you carryout transaction with your buyer, so that there will not be fraud either on you by the buyer or by the seller. What the bank will do for is that they will request for account information from you, then they will follow the goods up till the final destination, and they will request for the payment from the buyer before the goods is deliver to him or her.
So credit note put the seller at no risk. But the bank have charge on the work perform.
Hope your question as been answer properly.
Whatsapp or call +2348036056564

3 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by cicc2010(f): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2016
aniseamos:

To export yam is easy, all what you have to do is to get the yam ready. And mind you; you are exporting a container, so at least maybe 500 thousand tubers of yam will full a small container.
The challenges in it is where to get the yam and where to export it to.
To start exportation business, you will need some papers and is okay for you if you get it.
And mind you there are many countries that are looking for yams. And you are at large profit if you can send it down there.
The logistic problem is how to arrange it and get a container. This is shipping palaba. So leave it for the shipping company to work on. Your own is to transport it to the shipping office, and the work will be done.

thanks
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 6:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Someone ask me on whatsapp that where in lagos can he export to?
See the meaning of exportation is transporting your goods outside the country is what am discussing here.
Am guiding people how they can start, where they can start, where they can sell, who will buy it, how they can negotiate, receiving their money, deals with export document and how they will not be fraud by the buyer, also how they can identify true buyers.

Another ask on importation.
Don't pay anybody to learn importation, I will guild you on how to import important goods to your country, how to sell what you import, how to start without having a penny, how to receive your goods, how to make payment, how to source for original product which is not fake Chinese items, where to go and how to market it and sell it the same day.

Am here to make everybody be his or her own boss. Call or whatsapp me +2348036056564
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by jogobrown2008(m): 1:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
How do I become an export broker
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by ricy20(f): 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
aniseamos:
I will only accept private message on whatapp, but I will later post your request here without quoting your name.
Thank you.
[quote author=aniseamos post=41993752]Please ask your question here and let me answer for others to benefit from it.

please how can some one buy quality goods from china and also how or what easiest goods can be export to other countries and with a low capital to start up
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by ricy20(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=aniseamos post=41993752]Please ask your question here and let me answer for others to benefit from it.

please how can some one buy quality goods from china and also how or what easiest goods can be export to other countries and with a low capital to start up
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by slavemerchant: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
Thanks for this thread,it's a very helpful one, please what are the goods that attract high demand that one can import and how can i advertize and make good sales from this goods
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=ricy20 post=42190509][/quote]
You can start exportation business without capital or with little one. you can export anything, so far it is within your surrounding.
most of Chinese website sell fake china product. especially those website translating to English.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by jogobrown2008(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2016
How can I be an export broker,you ignored that question,please someone needs your guidelines,help a broda biko
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2016
jogobrown2008:
How can I be an export broker,you ignored that question,please someone needs your guidelines,help a broda biko
Export broker is refer to an agent that oversea the affairs of both the exporter and importer. Broker help both the importer and exporter to find each other, and also prepare the necessary document needed.
A Export or Import broker need to be well educated like having a degree as minimum degree.
You need to specialized in one area e.g. agriculture, technology, foods, materials and so on.
You will need to required more skills in the area of your specialization
Work to your ministry of commerce to obtained the required document like licence.
Study the law of export very well.
Then request for the service of people that need you.
There is no risk in import and export broker, You have nothing to fear, everything on issue of money will be arrange by your client.
when you get set, you good to start this work from your own home.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by BilginMuh(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Hello from Istanbul Turkey. We export to Nigeria lots of items like natural stone, furnitures, interior objects, tiles; and we assemble in Nigeria them too.
l see USD and Naira foreign currency is upside down. Because of this, imports of Nigeria got less. l think this is effecting the sales prices in Nigeria too. Like things prices will rise for final buyers too.

What type of export/import policy may help us?
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

aniseamos:
Thank you.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2016
BilginMuh:
Hello from Istanbul Turkey. We export to Nigeria lots of items like natural stone, furnitures, interior objects, tiles; and we assemble in Nigeria them too.
l see USD and Naira foreign currency is upside down. Because of this, imports of Nigeria got less. l think this is effecting the sales prices in Nigeria too. Like things prices will rise for final buyers too.

What type of export/import policy may help us?
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com

Please are you asking question or you want to advertise your company. And please don't advertise what I do not verify on this trend.
Nobody can fraud anybody through this trend. If you like; you can call on me to verify you. And publish you on my building website. Okay.
So please if you want help, let me know and let me render my advice.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by stadelk7: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2016
If you want to find out how to sell what you buy from these Chinese websites in the US without you bringing those items into Nigeria and all from your computer, contact me by mail. Stadelk7@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by BilginMuh(m): 10:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Dear Sir, thank you for your kind answer. This was my question; because USD/Turkish Lira is upside down too. This question is coming from my worries for future and my need to grow a strategy.
Best Regards..
Customer in Nigeria tells that there is no USD in banks. But they need to add more over their sales price; and it gets the sales difficultier.

aniseamos:

Please are you asking question or you want to advertise your company. And please don't advertise what I do not verify on this trend.
Nobody can fraud anybody through this trend. If you like; you can call on me to verify you. And publish you on my building website. Okay.
So please if you want help, let me know and let me render my advice.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
BilginMuh:
Dear Sir, thank you for your kind answer. This was my question; because USD/Turkish Lira is upside down too. This question is coming from my worries for future and my need to grow a strategy.
Best Regards..
Customer in Nigeria tells that there is no USD in banks. But they need to add more over their sales price; and it gets the sales difficultier.

There are USD in Nigeria banks, but the issue is that; they do not release it like before again. There are many cards that can be used, which solve the problem of buying or sales. But it is easier for exporter than importer. USD is risen in Nigeria market and CBN also has make a way for it to fall, so in a matter of time Naira will gain its value back. It they need it urgent then people are available to assist them, what they will do is that they will pay into their account in Nigeria and what they need will be done where ever they want.
But don't worry is about to be over.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by Bambizzle4k4556: 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
how to I source for buyers to export my product to? I need to know like everything involved in exportation
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by koredex4love(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
@ op
Thanks for this great informative thread...
If I may bother you with these questions, though you have listed some paper works needed to kick off,but I will like you to help us elucidate more on those documents in the following manners,:where each of the docs can be obtained,cost of getting each of them ,where to get the documents ,what are needed papers to be presented at each locations for one to be given each of the docs,cost of each of the docs.
My reason of asking this,is I will like you to take us as newbie who has no idea on what to do.though still have some other questions ,but will be glad if the aforementioned questions are treated first.
Thanks and and we appreciate your effort.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by aniseamos(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
koredex4love:
@ op
Thanks for this great informative thread...
If I may bother you with these questions, though you have listed some paper works needed to kick off,but I will like you to help us elucidate more on those documents in the following manners,:where each of the docs can be obtained,cost of getting each of them ,where to get the documents ,what are needed papers to be presented at each locations for one to be given each of the docs,cost of each of the docs.
My reason of asking this,is I will like you to take us as newbie who has no idea on what to do.though still have some other questions ,but will be glad if the aforementioned questions are treated first.
Thanks and and we appreciate your effort.
I will explain how and where to get the papers mentioned after one and other.
The papers you need for the exportation business are as follows:-
(1) CAC certificate which you can obtain from Corporate Affairs Commission of your state.
To obtain this certificate you will do as follows
pay 500naira for verification of your company name; submit two names and make sure that your name is not common or else you will pay another money if the name is not accepted.
Then after 2 weeks, go back to the office to verify maybe your name is not registered. If it is registered then pay 10k for the registration. And you will pay 250naira for file jacket. and that is all. After 2-5 working days your CAC certificate will be ready.
That one is for enterprises.
But for Unlimited, consult a lawyer to the preparation of your company article and then you will pay either 60-75k precisely for the certificate to be out. And can contact me if you need the preparation.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by koredex4love(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks @Op,
You really break it down ,from these ,I think the enterprise will be more better for starter like us.
Waiting for your dealings on other questions.
Thanks once again.

aniseamos:

I will explain how and where to get the papers mentioned after one and other.
The papers you need for the exportation business are as follows:-
(1) CAC certificate which you can obtain from Corporate Affairs Commission of your state.
To obtain this certificate you will do as follows
pay 500naira for verification of your company name; submit two names and make sure that your name is not common or else you will pay another money if the name is not accepted.
Then after 2 weeks, go back to the office to verify maybe your name is not registered. If it is registered then pay 10k for the registration. And you will pay 250naira for file jacket. and that is all. After 2-5 working days your CAC certificate will be ready.
That one is for enterprises.
But for Unlimited, consult a lawyer to the preparation of your company article and then you will pay either 60-75k precisely for the certificate to be out. And can contact me if you need the preparation.
Re: Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business by BilginMuh(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thank you.

aniseamos:

There are USD in Nigeria banks, but the issue is that; they do not release it like before again. There are many cards that can be used, which solve the problem of buying or sales. But it is easier for exporter than importer. USD is risen in Nigeria market and CBN also has make a way for it to fall, so in a matter of time Naira will gain its value back. It they need it urgent then people are available to assist them, what they will do is that they will pay into their account in Nigeria and what they need will be done where ever they want.
But don't worry is about to be over.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Invest Some Little Savings in Your Business / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira Given To You To Keep For 6 Months - Pls Advise / Nigeria Infrastructure, Conference And Exhibition, 23-25 November, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.