Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,925 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series (20096 Views)

Nigeria's Clinic Matters In Hollywood / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Clinic Matters: Who Is Your Best Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Gbenle: 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2009
Please who has been watching "CLINIC MATTERS" TV series?

I watched it last Wednesday on Superscreen TV at about 8.40pm and I think its the hottest Nigerian comedy show I have ever seen on TV. It has a unique concept,good story line,good interpretation and the actors were just too great.

Boy, you need to see the nurses in this production they are just something else. I give kudos to the director, Paul Igwe for the casting. I think he's the director of Extended Family that is currently showing on Africa Magic.
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Igwe9(m): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
Gbenle:

Please who has been watching "CLINIC MATTERS" TV series?

I watched it last Wednesday on Superscreen TV at about 8.40pm and I think its the hottest Nigerian comedy show I have ever seen on TV.  It has a unique concept,good story line,good interpretation and the actors were just too great.

Boy, you need to see the nurses in this production they are just something else.  I give kudos to the director, Paul Igwe for the casting. I think he's the director of Extended Family that is currently showing on Africa Magic.

you 're right dear. it's an interesting family comedy TV series, but you sure have missed alot as it's been on the air waves for about a month or thereabout.
btw, are you a part of it? cheesy smiley
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by yourmex: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2009
its a real interesting series,i watched it once ok but what about it with you,are you among the cast?
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by tpiah: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2009
sounds interesting.
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by SeanT21(f): 2:40am On Jun 21, 2009
Where can we watch it online?? Links
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Gbenle: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2009
Igwe.:

you 're right dear. it's an interesting family comedy TV series, but you sure have missed alot as it's been on the air waves for about a month or thereabout.
btw, are you a part of it? cheesy smiley

No I'm not part of it,not even an actor.Just that this production looks quite different from d normal Nigerian shows. This one happens in an hospital and u could see good camera work,good directing and good interpretation from the characters. Their lines are not boring and they dont have to force viewers to laugh.Honestly this is a good show.I just hope the producers will continue with the quality I saw last wednesday.
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by uzwu: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2009
The programme is very interesting. The casting very good and the directing excellent
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Oluschenco(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
I beg, what of NTA, don't you think those of us at Ibadan also deserve it?.
Although Broadcasting Corporation of Oyo State (B.C.O.S.), is a-bit poor
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Toppiano(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
If u no see am watch 4 tifi u fit watch am 4 dream. Or beta still put water 4 bowl u go see am watch. undecided undecided undecided tongue tongue sad shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by billyfranc: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2009
I'm among the actors. It's really interestin. I'm presently preparin foran audition for a more interestin series which will soon start.
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by gkay: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
it's sad that such series don't last, interesting as they might seem!
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Nezan(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
Do I even have the time to watch it? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2009
What's that? undecided
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Ejike3: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2009
The first time I saw clinic matters on the tv I thought it was a health discussion program. It is an intreasting program.
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Nezan(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2009
Nezan:

Do I even have the time to watch it? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by yinkam: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
Clinic Matters is available online on the African Movie Channel - www.africanmoviechannel.tv, at remarkable crystal-clear TV quality. There are also hundreds of movies there. Exceptional service.
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2009
How can i get to Abigail? damn that girl is sexy.
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by gladostix: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
I personally think that "Clinic Matters" is a great TV comedy. In every aspect I think I will score it 10/10! I pray for more inspiration for the production crew to sustain it in Jesus name!
Re: 'Clinic Matters' Nigerian TV Comedy Series by topppppp: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
You guys can now watch Nigerian TV Series online

House A-part, Soul Sistas, etc

http://nextspeel.com

(1) (Reply)

Alex Evicted From Big Brother Naija #bbnaijafinale / AMVCA 2024 Nominations [full List] / Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.