Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products (12315 Views)

I Am Looking For Wholesale And Individual Okrika Cloths Buying. / Classic Makeup, LA Girl, Black Radiance, Jordana At Wholesale And Retail Price / For The Love Of LA Girl Cosmetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by Ayofaks(f): 7:14am On Aug 22, 2017
seyi2112:
Madam Newsongbeauty, when I replied you, I did not insult you or your business but your reply has more insults than actual words... So who is the bitter one here?

I'm going to repeat my self here:

"It's funny how you make so much noise about people buying and selling fake products when YOU ALSO SELL FAKE."

Your post (quoted above) just confirms this. If you had mentioned on this thread that you sell some original and some fake products, I won't have bothered posting a reply to accuse you of selling fake products in the first place...

Also, "affordable" is different from "fake". Brands like Classic and others are affordable brands/products... but a product that copies another brand's name and/or another brand's design with no trace of how, who and where it was manufactured... is a fake product. Fake products are usually produced by wicked and desperate people and the ingredients/chemical used for such products can seriously harm people. Also, it is absolutely not fair to copy somebody's hard work, stamp it on some product and start selling it cheap.... all in the name of providing affordable products to your customers. If your customers cannot afford the high-end, they should buy original affordable products.... NOT FAKE PRODUCTS.

Also, am very sure that if you tell your customers in plain english that the lipstick is FAKE, they would not buy it...

Anyway, my long search for authorized cosmetics distributors in Nigeria is finally over. I simply just ask for the company name of the seller and confirm their authenticity from the original manufacturer in the US. I was skeptical about doing this for a while now because I didn't think that they would reply.... but they did. I sent a mail to LA Girl USA on Thursday and they finally replied today.

So if you are sure that you are an authorized distributor for LA Girl USA, drop your company name so that I can confirm from them. If they confirm you, I will apologize to you and inform who ever cares to listen that you sell original LA Girl products...

However, that won't change the fact that you also sell some fake products like the kiss beauty lipstick... You have to stop this because it could harm your customers, it is illegal and it is unfair to the original manufacturers of these products.

Madam, trying to blow out another woman's hustle won't and can't make your own success comes faster. She has told you she has another thread for dupes of the original ones. Most people can't afford the original, they'd always ask for those they can afford. For instance, I have students on budget learning make up from me, when I tell them to get original milani powder which costs about 4,5..they can't, they'd go to Agege and get the dupes for lesser price. She has said she sells original products and dupes for those on budget, trust me if she's dishonest, she wld have been called out here. Or have you bought anything from her before.

3 Likes

Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Ayofaks:
Madam, trying to blow out another woman's hustle won't and can't make your own success comes faster. She has told you she has another thread for dupes of the original ones. Most people can't afford the original, they'd always ask for those they can afford. For instance, I have students on budget learning make up from me, when I tell them to get original milani powder which costs about 4,5..they can't, they'd go to Agege and get the dupes for lesser price. She has said she sells original products and dupes for those on budget, trust me if she's dishonest, she wld have been called out here. Or have you bought anything from her before.
May God bless u @Ayofaks,I know her type. Thanks alot and God bless u and Ur business. �
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by seyi2112: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ayofaks:
Madam, trying to blow out another woman's hustle won't and can't make your own success comes faster. She has told you she has another thread for dupes of the original ones.

@Ayofaks: I am really surprised at your statement. So selling fake products is now a legitimate way of hustling in Nigeria? Chai. Do you realize that her so called hustle is killing other people's businesses (the original owners of these products)?

Ayofaks:
Or have you bought anything from her before.

No o... I almost did until I noticed that she sells fake... Personally, I cannot trust any person or business that sell any fake product. Reputable businesses will never sell fake.... and people who sell fake usually won't sell original.

@NewsongBeauty: You did exactly what I expected. I know that you will never give me your company name to confirm from LA Girl because you know the TRUTH.

PS: I will not reply this thread again... Moving on to better things...

BUYERS BEWARE
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by Ayofaks(f): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
seyi2112:

@Ayofaks: I am really surprised at your statement. So selling fake products is now a legitimate way of hustling in Nigeria? Chai. Do you realize that her so called hustle is killing other people's businesses (the original owners of these products)?

No o... I almost did until I noticed that she sells fake... Personally, I cannot trust any person or business that sell any fake product. Reputable businesses will never sell fake.... and people who sell fake usually won't sell original.

@NewsongBeauty: You did exactly what I expected. I know that you will never give me your company name to confirm from LA Girl because you know the TRUTH.

PS: I will not reply this thread again... Moving on to better things...

BUYERS BEWARE

Her business is not killing anyone's business, if you want to fight fake products...start your righteous fight with the manufacturer and importers of the products...then proceed to Eko Idumota, Agege, Ogba etc..besides the sky is big enough for birds to fly, like I said not everyone can afford the original. You've never bought any products from her, she has never sold fake products to you for the price of the original ones. What right do you have to come and tarnish her image and brand? If you're intentionally trying to bring her down...know that what goes around ALWAYS comes back around...my last response to you.

4 Likes

Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
@Ayofaks thanks a lot ,I really appreciate u and I hope to meet u some day,pls ignore that lady, pay no attention to her ...we know her type .
I've been selling here since 2014 ,and to d special grace of God,there's been no call out whatsoever. ...isn't that enough to make the bitter souls rant? Nah God do am,no be me.
Ok,I sell fake ...pls come buy from me first nah so that this ur rant can hold water,abi wetin u think? U never buy u don dey go hyper ....my friend go sleep abeg,I don't av ur time, Call or send a message when u are ready to buy,...Shalom
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2017
LA Girl PRO Conceal in FAWN and TOAST fully back in stock, and we are also pleased to announce to u that WHOLESALE prices have dropped ��

HURRY WHILE STOCK LASTS !!!
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2017
LA Girl FOUNDATION LIGHTENER is back too ,Yayyyy
���
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Compliments of the season to all our Clients ,thanks for your patronage,referrals,and your kind words.
Thanks for supporting this small business since 2015,thanks for believing in ME ,thanks for trusting us always (even at times when logistics try to Bleep us up) and thank you for never giving up on us . MAY GOD BLESS YOU .

We are pleased to inform you that our Ibadan store is now open ����. Please feel free to walk in and pick up all your beauty needs, Owanbe glam, Photoshoot sessions, Makeup Training (Personal, Professional, Upgrade) ,Products Knowledge Training,Bridal Services.
For more enquiries, Contact : 08050394781
Instagram : @Newsongbeauty
Facebook : Newsong Newsong (Newsong Beauty lounge )
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Good evening tribe, a new IG page has been opened so as to serve you better ! The new page is for only makeup products and tools ,so feel free to stop by and order.
All products are available in wholesale and retail. ...remember, wholesale starts from 3pcs ..xoxo

IG for Makeup Products : @newsongcosmetics
IG for Makeup Services : @newsongbeauty
FB : Newsong beauty lounge
Call/Whatsapp : 08050394781
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2018
New stock alert !!!
Feel free to stop by the store,or visit our IG page @newsongcosmetics to order online. We deliver nationwide.

We also provide makeup services at affordable rates.
IG: @newsongbeauty
Call/Whatsapp: 08050394781
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 2:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yayyyy ! Because March is an amazing month and it's my birth month ....you are all going to enjoy a lot of discounts and freebies this month.
All LA girl concealers now going for 1000 each ! Take advantage of this guys !!!
Instagram : @newsongbeauty and @newsongcosmetics

Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Take advantage of our 10% discount on Products. ..come stock up on all your beauty needs
IG : @newsongcosmetics
Some select shades of concealers still going for 1k each! Don't be left out
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lip liners are back !!!
1 dozen : 1,500
Full Set : 34,500
-
-
DM @newsongcosmetics or Call/Whatsapp 08050394781
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
LA Girl concealers now 12,000 per dozen
Call/Whatsapp 08050394781
You can also follow our IG page : @newsongcosmetics
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mini USB Fans fully back in stock.
Available in large quantity.
WhatsApp or Call : 08050394781
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by Ariejenny: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hi, good day!

My daughter just finished a makeup course and she what wants to start something of her own, so i would like to know if you ship to Warri and other relevant information. I would also like to know if you have a shop in Lagos so my cousin there can pass by, my daughter will call you anytime soon aswell, she is Valerie by name. Thanks
Re: Wholesale And Retail LA Girl Products by NewsongBeauty(f): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ariejenny:
Hi, good day!

My daughter just finished a makeup course and she what wants to start something of her own, so i would like to know if you ship to Warri and other relevant information. I would also like to know if you have a shop in Lagos so my cousin there can pass by, my daughter will call you anytime soon aswell, she is Valerie by name. Thanks
I’m sorry for my late response, yes we deliver nationwide ma’am.
Pls connect with us on Instagram @newsongcosmetics or WhatsApp 08050394781 for faster response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Souvenirs, Kitchen and household items / Steps On How To Apply Eye Shadow For Beginners / Full Notes On Body Measurements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.