Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili (15808 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by ChuzzyBlog: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vAyy01-CBxI/VpikJe8QTFI/AAAAAAAH_t8/TXfN_RTc6jM/s1600/a.png[/img]

Convener of the Bring Back Our Girls Group, Oby Ezekwesili, says contrary to what was tweeted by other members of the group, President Buhari did not walk out of the parents of the missing Chibok girls at the meeting which held in the state house yesterday January 14th. Continue to see more of her tweets...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3rSWBw4-RJU/VpikJ7lE7fI/AAAAAAAH_uA/8CoXVN-Sulo/s1600/b.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-I8fe5m3n7mI/VpikKsyA6hI/AAAAAAAH_uI/OeRQyYAnxG8/s1600/c.png[/img]

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/687710503062384645
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by ChuzzyBlog: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Kyase(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
IPOB OOOOOO,see una life.
Vanguard una be idiots

32 Likes

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2016
Damage control gone bad. oby stop playing politics with BBOG

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by goodlifehyd(m): 9:15am On Jan 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by triplewisdom: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2016
This woman speaks from different corners of her mouth! Shameless liar!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by mazzi: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Madam shat you ugly mouth!!! Your members who attended the meeting said he walked out on them and you that didn't attend is here romancing the truth.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2016
There is no amount of washing you can give to a lie to make it look like the truth

Buhari is insensitive to the common man plight

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by masterblogger(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2016
kk
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
The wailers have moved from lieing that the BBOG was a scam to PMB walking out on the BBOG. Wailers, una no dey tire?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by hezy4real01(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Really? Where him won Waka go before
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by omenka(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
temitemi1:
U IDIO.TS used ur chibok scam to campaign for the FOOL!
Take am easy make you no die on top the matter of person wey no even know whether your village dey for niaja map.

It's an honest advice.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by iokpebholo: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2016
Kyase:
IPOB OOOOOO,see una life.
Vanguard una be idiots
tribalism is deadlier than cancer.take it from me and save ursef.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2016
My season of laughter... cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by SUBWAY101(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
There is no amount of washing you can give to a lie to make it look like the truth

You will just kill yourself over nothing, 2016 is going....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by babyfaceafrica: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Lol
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by vedaxcool(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2016
[s]
PROVACATEUR:

[/s]

Iro nla! Buhari remains passionate about the less privilege , it is you who defend thieves and looters who deprived the the less privilege and every honest Nigerian of dividends of good governance that is insensitive.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by vedaxcool(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2016
Firefire:
My season of laughter... cheesy

And when good befalls Nigeria it becomes your season of depression and sadness. May Allah grant Nigeria good all year round. Ami

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2016
vedaxcool:

And when good befalls Nigeria it becomes your season of depression and sadness. May Allah grant Nigeria good all year round. Ami

Back to sender by Fire... your season of depression and sadness...

3 Likes

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Addicted2Women: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2016
I don't give a flying and running fucck because no Igbo girl was kidnapped.

He can walk out on them Chibok girls parents whenever he wants.

This was the change you were craving for ??
Enjoy your change.

3 Likes

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by brunofarad(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Okay
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by anonimi: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2016
So what did he do
This attempt at DAMAGE control don fail already.

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by allanphash7(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2016
PDP is synonymous to lie
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by OgbeifunErom: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2016
Immediately I saw the news on NL, I just laughed

It is the handiwork of IPOB Youths who hate Buhari with a passion because of his fight on Corruption

There is nothing IPOB people can do to stop the fight on corruption

God bless the best President Nigeria has ever had

IPOB Una go cry tire

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by tolexy007(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Oby deserve AWARD of the best Liar of the century....

1 Like

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by anonimi: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
allanphash7:
PDP is synonymous to lie

You have the wrong party, bro.
Oya answer the following question:

Which party has Alhaji LIE Mohammed as its Spokesman even continuing after being appointed as minister?

a) APC
b) APC
c) APC
d) All of the above

grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3224589_lairs_jpg6e0caea0fb4a33217c062310b908b6df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3220187_img11010123498002_jpeg_jpeg62c874903b6f8a5c196c046ea4a90862

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Wordsmith01: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
I took time to read this post and discovered that something is amiss, instead of abuse and insult can't we all together with one voice irrespective of who we support call a spade a spade
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by publicenemy(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
Damage control gone bad. oby stop playing politics with BBOG
triplewisdom:
This woman speaks from different corners of her mouth! Shameless liar!
mazzi:
Madam shat you ugly mouth!!! Your members who attended the meeting said he walked out on them and you that didn't attend is here romancing the truth.
PROVACATEUR:

Useless people... You better commit suicide becos Buhari will be there till 2019.

President Buhari is always right.

1 Like

Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by ayusco85(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
he walked in
Re: ''Buhari Did Not Walk Out On Chibok Girls' Parents'' - Oby Ezekwesili by Addicted2Women: 11:19am On Jan 15, 2016
I don't care.
All i need is $1 to be 500 naira.

I hope Buhari rules Nigeria for 30 years.
He is the best president in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) / Travellers Kidnapped On Birningwari-Kaduna Highway / Amina Mohammed Visits Morocco NOOR Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.