Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year (1696 Views)

You Might Be In A Dysfunctional Relationship. This Is How To Know. / If We Always Feel Cheated In A Relationship This Is A Must Read / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2016
1. Stop fighting for a spot in their heart when you know there’s no space for you there.

2. Never assume a position in someone’s life if they haven’t mad it official.

3. Never give them the privilege of a life partner when he or she is just s*x partner. Guy, stop spending o her. Girl, stop giving him s*x. Equation balanced!.

4. If they are not adding any tangible value to your life, kick them out of your Life. Samson lost his eyes cause he toiled with a woman who had no tangible value to add to his Life.

5. Go and Check your HIV status. Its an error not to. Health is Wealth.

6. Never Let this month pass without being a devout christian/Muslim

7. If your heart is set for someone, you will hardly notice anyone no matter how many Beautiful and Gorgeous faces you set your eyesupon daily.

8. You only notice because your heart is set on many faces that’s why you are a chronic flirt.

9. True love isn’t Romeo & Juliet who died together. True Love is Grand & Grandma who grew old together

10. Marriage is not a must , its better stay single than rush into marriage and Rush out. If you fight with your man or woman everyday that’s a sure sign you're heading for a divorce when you marry keep your emotions aside and fix it before you take the ring.... God bless all Nairalanders.... hit like if u believe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Monalisa185(f): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Mathematical(f): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2016
Seconded.
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2016
well spoken. Wish I had one
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
phemmywilliams:
well spoken. Wish I had one
lolx... what's still holding u not to have 1
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2016
Mathematical:
Seconded.
this ur moniker sha
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Mathematical(f): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Maxi112:
this ur moniker sha
Wetyn do am?
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2016
Mathematical:
Wetyn do am?
u dey ask me?
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Mathematical(f): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Maxi112:
u dey ask me?

Na who mah ask?
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2016
Mathematical:

Na who mah ask?
what is ur real name?
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Mathematical(f): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2016
Maxi112:
what is ur real name?

Oyin
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2016
Mathematical:

Oyin
ok...

How r u?
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Mathematical(f): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2016
Maxi112:
ok...

How r u?

Am well
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Chicagoesontop: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2016
Maxi112:

1. Stop fighting for a spot in their heart when you
know there’s no space for you there.

2. Never assume a position in someone’s life if
they haven’t mad it official.

3. Never give them the privilege of a life partner
when he or she is just s*x partner. Guy, stop
spending o her. Girl, stop giving him s*x.
Equation balanced!.

4. If they are not adding any tangible value to
your life, kick them out of your Life. Samson lost
his eyes cause he toiled with a woman who had
no tangible value to add to his Life.

5. Go and Check your HIV status. Its an error not
to. Health is Wealth.

6. Never Let this month pass without being a
devout christian/Muslim

7. If your heart is set for someone, you will
hardly notice anyone no matter how many
Beautiful and Gorgeous faces you set your
eyesupon daily.

8. You only notice because your heart is set on
many faces that’s why you are a chronic flirt.

9. True love isn’t Romeo & Juliet who died
together. True Love is Grand & Grandma who
grew old together

10. Marriage is not a must , its better stay single
than rush into marriage and Rush out. If you
fight with your man or woman everyday that’s a
sure sign you're heading for a divorce when you
marry keep your emotions aside and fix it before
you take the ring.... God bless all Nairalanders.... hit like if u believe

A Broken Courtship Is Better Than A Broken Marriage !!!
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by DExplorer1: 11:18am On Jan 15, 2016
For some reasons, I was laughing while reading this grin
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by cruzita(f): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
wanted to comment then I saw the op and *I quietly leaves thread before bashing starts*
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by obowunmi(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2016
Thanks
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2016
Chicagoesontop:

A Broken Courtship Is Better Than A Broken Marriage !!!
ya!
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Adonis3: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
lol... So many relationship rules nowadays. Well, I'm inclined to agree with the OP tho

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by luckygirl02(f): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2016
All true mostly especially number 1. You can't force anyone to love you.
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by electrokcoi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maxi112:

1. Stop fighting for a spot in their heart when you
know there’s no space for you there.

2. Never assume a position in someone’s life if
they haven’t mad it official.

3. Never give them the privilege of a life partner
when he or she is just s*x partner. Guy, stop
spending o her. Girl, stop giving him s*x.
Equation balanced!.

4. If they are not adding any tangible value to
your life, kick them out of your Life. Samson lost
his eyes cause he toiled with a woman who had
no tangible value to add to his Life.

5. Go and Check your HIV status. Its an error not
to. Health is Wealth.

6. Never Let this month pass without being a
devout christian/Muslim

7. If your heart is set for someone, you will
hardly notice anyone no matter how many
Beautiful and Gorgeous faces you set your
eyesupon daily.

8. You only notice because your heart is set on
many faces that’s why you are a chronic flirt.

9. True love isn’t Romeo & Juliet who died
together. True Love is Grand & Grandma who
grew old together

10. Marriage is not a must , its better stay single
than rush into marriage and Rush out. If you
fight with your man or woman everyday that’s a
sure sign you're heading for a divorce when you
marry keep your emotions aside and fix it before
you take the ring.... God bless all Nairalanders.... hit like if u believe
I CONCOUR
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
electrokcoi:
I CONCOUR
baba! U Don show, how was the ban?
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by electrokcoi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Maxi112:
baba! U Don show, how was the ban?
no retreat no surrender, them go ban tire naa
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by octopusfreaky(f): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
i just wish two people on this platform will follow no 6 rule..
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by charlemon: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Guess you haven't seen couples that fight everyday and settle it while some fight just once and divorce. Life is dynamic. You never know what happens. It is better to fight everyday and both of you apologise and learn from it than to not fight till one day that person that never fought shows you a beast worse than that described in revelations
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
electrokcoi:
no retreat no surrender, them go ban tire naa
eh? I guess u have a backup moniker
Re: 10 Mistake Not To Make In Relationship This Year by Maxi112: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i just wish two people on this platform will follow no 6 rule..
what is d name of there monika

(1) (Reply)

See This Woman's Brilliant Response To A Man Who Asked Her For Sex / Share Your Funny Experiences Caused By Fear. / Is Lying Sometimes In A Relationship Necessary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.