Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

ADAMS DIARY: Welcome Steve - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ADAMS DIARY: Welcome Steve (498 Views)

Painful Decision - Story By Adams / An Open Welcome Letter To 2016 By Fattbabakay / Adams Must Be Crazy (A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ADAMS DIARY: Welcome Steve by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2016
'AdamsDiary: Welcome Steve', is the first of many. It is all about a psychopath code named 'Adam' who writes Steve out of his desperation to have a  friend who he can tell about his acts and adventures.

Adam needed someone to tell just before he staged his biggest kill, "his suicide". Steve a young man who begins to develop psychopathic traits after contacts with Adam's mails.

Steve Ogenero is a young, vibrant and optimistic teacher at a local secondary school in Nigeria. Steve was born and brought up in the ghetto and knew what it meant to really suffer. He always saw this as an added advantage. "You can never know the real taste of wealth until you have at least for a day experienced poverty" was his favorite quote and it always kept him going with the belive that someday he would be really rich and make the best use of his wealth by helping the needy. Steve is a lover of "grassroot" politics rather than politicians who don't care about the masses. He always craves for a society where the welfare of the masses is made a priority in government . "The masses cannot be helped as you dream. They are the masses and are the bottom of the food chain" said Bayo, "do you feel they can make the right decisions in the polls, decisions that would better their lives, they are the masses and are controlled by their stomach's and can't think out of the box". Bayo believed in this and always tried to convince Steve. This sort of views are not less expected from a man who was born with a silver spoon and never had to work for a dime all his life. These two opposite worlds met while they where in the university and made good friends.
On Saturday 29th August 2015, Steve was indoor playing mobile games on his phone, it was a rainy day and the weather was extremely cold, this sort of cold weather condition is popularly referred to as a "weather for two". Bayo had not come around that day probably enjoying the day with his girlfriend or watching a football match. While Steve was on his bed playing games he received a mail, a very weird mail it turned out to be.

ADAMS DIARY: Welcome Steve
anonymousadam@gmail.com

Dear Steve,
      Welcome my dear steve, I am pleased to finally find a platform to speak to you. I am pleased to finally get your attention. You have walked past me numerous times and not even for once looked me into my eyes. Perhaps, I don't deserve such for I am nobody. I am just a man who loves telling sad stories. I am just a man who is a king in his own way. To me life has been brute. I am no Adam like my diary says but you can also call me 'destitute'.
      Welcome to the pages of my diary my dear Steve, as you join me on a tour back to my past and all the mischievous things I have done. Oh!! That means you can call me 'the king of mischief'. I like you Steve and I selected you out of numerous contenders. I selected you because you impressed me with the way you listen and show pity. Yes!! There was a competition and you won. I don't like your friend and now that we are friends let him stay away from us, for if he intrudes I might do what sociopaths like me do best.

Continue reading on
http://kikiotolu..com/2015/11/adams-diary-welcome-steve.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities For You To Reach Yor Goal / The Typical Unruly Lady / THE CHIBOK GIRLS! (non-fictional Narrative Of The Chibok Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.