Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k (2383 Views)

My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by Dotbex(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2009
Please what kind of business can i start with a 100k loan. I'll really appreciate your suggestions as i've an uncle whose willing to loan me that amount. Remember dangote was 21 when his uncle gave him a business of loan of 100k too, and now he's on forbes listing. So any advice you can give someone whose determined to be as great or even greater would be highly valued. But please recharge cards should be out of the question because i've tried that before and it didn't work out
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2009
Ur location matters,which part of Nigeria are u located to start with
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by kreem7(m): 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
@ poster, try and discover ur self first, what do u really have passion for? Improve on it and u see urself on the road of the wealthy pple. I allways tell pple dont copy others.

just be good.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by Dotbex(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2009
thanks for the suggestions so far. am based in calabar
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by presido1: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2009
Dotbex:

thanks for the suggestions so far. am based in calabar
Then 404 comes to mind. With 100k you can get a trailer load of live dog from Ugep, Ikom, Obubara, Ogoja.
When u bring it down to calabar, Just put an advert along Watt market, goldie street, Ibb way and parliamentary Village.
Don't near Bogobiri otherwise those mallam that deal on ram will forget dager for your body.
You wun't believe what the return will look like and it moves faster than pure water.

Wish u what u wish yourself.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by Dotbex(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
thanks presido, lol. but i shift bases. lagos and calabar. please help out, i'm determined
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by kaydkay(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
presido1:

Then 404 comes to mind. With 100k you can get a trailer load of live dog from Ugep, Ikom, Obubara, Ogoja.
When u bring it down to calabar, Just put an advert along Watt market, goldie street, Ibb way and parliamentary Village.
Don't near Bogobiri otherwise those mallam that deal on ram will forget dager for your body.
You wun't believe what the return will look like and it moves faster than pure water.

Craziest and funnniest advise i hv seen on nairaland.

@presido
What if the person with 100k dey live for Zamfara nko. what kain of biz can he do?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by tinu16(f): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2009
Na wa o

If na Zamfara d person lives, he shd sell gloves in order for people that steals not to be leaving fingerprints on surfaces touched.

Books that enjoins people not to fornicate and adulterous etc
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by chuxy12(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2009
if U are based in zamfara U can buy gnut oil, goat and kulikuli to lagos and sell .i return take kolanut and palmoil and crayfish/ egusi to zamfara and sell them
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by xviconcept: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
i can see that pple think you are joking but me my self dont know if it is thru,but if it is i have a project dat am about to start very soon and i assure any investor that its a good investment,i only need 3 investor which i have 2 already so if you are intrested call me while i enlightning you more on it ,but with your capital you can invest in it so call me if you are intrested,07025443807, lukman giwa
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by cashout(m): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2009
i have a clothing line, just need investors to make it big scale
what do you say?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by ifyalways(f): 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
presido1:

Wish u what u wish yourself.
Presido.rofl cheesy cheesy cheesy
@Topic,whatever u do,beware of ppl here suddenly looking for investors and partners else u might end up losing ur borrowed 100K.
earch within urself for what u have a passion for and what is in high demand and low supply ard u.Again,as ur capital is a loan,dont ever pust all ur eggs in one basket,i mean dont put all the money at once in any biz u decide to do.it shld serve as something to fall back to just in case anything goes wrong.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by stagger: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
Dotbex:

Please what kind of business can i start with a 100k loan. I'll really appreciate your suggestions as i've an uncle whose willing to loan me that amount. Remember dangote was 21 when his uncle gave him a business of loan of 100k too, and now he's on forbes listing. So any advice you can give someone whose determined to be as great or even greater would be highly valued. But please recharge cards should be out of the question because i've tried that before and it didn't work out

Point of correction. The N50,000 Dangote's uncle gave him in 1977 was equivalent to some deadly millions today. My dad's salary at the time was N800 and this took care of the family with plenty to spare at the end of the month.

Get the drift?

Look around your environment and see what great need there is that you can fill. Then you will make it (with struggles o!)

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Base Of 100k by Doerstech(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Dotbex:

In case you need a website / and optimized Social media presence for your business. then call/chat me up on 08095966698

(1) (Reply)

"youwin" Succesful Candidates List For The 36 States And Fct / Claim Your FREE Cryptocurrency / Mini Importation Using Spreadit Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.